Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
kcjoker 03:31 PM 12-02-2022
This is stupid, ku has been chicken shits for a decade. Now they've finally made a bowl and are trying to change the narrative.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:38 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by kcjoker:
This is stupid, ku has been chicken shits for a decade. Now they've finally made a bowl and are trying to change the narrative.
Change the narrative? Isn't the narrative here that MU is dodging a 6-6 KU football team out of fear of what might happen in such a game?
[Reply]
Pablo 03:46 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Change the narrative? Isn't the narrative here that MU is dodging a 6-6 KU football team out of fear of what might happen in such a game?
Smell the fear. Drink it in
[Reply]
kstater 03:50 PM 12-02-2022
While you all are over here bickering about which 6-6 team is scared of which, KState's about to finally get that elusive BCS game win in a month

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:06 PM 12-02-2022
Two things:

1. Mizzou’s official Twitter account already denied this ‘insider’ claim.

2. Mizzou’s administration and coaches (previously, like last year) had already said if they were only playing in a lower or mid tier bowl, the would prefer a pre Christmas bowl.

You can believe whatever you wanna believe, but both of those things are true.

Personally, I think the fans (MU & KU) would prefer a rivalry matchup, but it’s not up to the fans. The administration, conference and bowl committees make the decision together.

We don’t have any input into it regardless of what we may want to believe.

It would have been a fun game, if it happened. Oh well. Que sera, sera.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:14 PM 12-02-2022
Memphis would have a perfect location for that shit fest.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:22 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Mizzou ducking KU in the LIberty bowl.

Fake News.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:24 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by kcjoker:

Exactly

They’ve ran from playing Mizzou for years & now they want too? Interesting
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:30 PM 12-02-2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:37 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Which is weird cuz you put me on ignore
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:39 PM 12-02-2022
Yeah, KU fan gets one .500 season in football and suddenly they think they’re the shit?

Mizzou went toe to toe with Georgia for 3 1/2 quarters this fall. I’m sure the team is BIG afraid of Kansas and all their one and two star athletes and transfers . . . . . . . :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:44 PM 12-02-2022
Hey Mizzou wanna play us?

[Reply]
dlphg9 04:57 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Isn't that just another way of saying they're scared of losing to KU football?
No, it's saying there's a chance that KU could beat MU at football. The fucking Colts beat the Chiefs in football, so I could see KU beating MU in football.

You KU fans were saying the literal same exact thing in regards to your basketball team playing Mizzou or Wichita State.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:01 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
47th ranked class yikes
{shrug}

So far they've pulled in 4 4* recruits on a class that's about 1/3 complete.

They don't really have many other high priority targets remaining, but they have plenty of filing in of the class to do. On the heels of a top 20 class last year.

The recruiting is fine and the momentum is strong. I ain't worried there.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:41 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hey Mizzou wanna play us?

Mizzou administration offered to play you guys ‘several’ times after leaving the Big 12 in either a home and home series or a rivalry series at Arrowhead and you guys said ‘no thanks’. When asked basketball, Bill Self himself said ‘no thanks’. There was nothing to gain by it from KU’s perspective.

Fast forward several years and NOW Kansas is suddenly eager to play Mizzou in basketball (which Mizzou agreed to and a series has been set up) and a ‘single’ football game (shockingly, in the year they finished .500 for the first time in a decade). How about series in football too? I’m sure if your administration reached out to Mizzou to do a home and home or the Arrowhead Invitational again, they’d be willing to get on board. I mean, they tried to set it up for years and KU didn’t want to.

So whose really the ‘coward’ in the post Big 12 fallout? ( think hard before answering)
[Reply]
Page 75 of 109
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up