ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2268 of 2690
« First < 1268176821682218225822642265226622672268 2269227022712272227823182368 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:21 AM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For some reason that doesn't get talked about. Willie Gay had one hit him right in the hands and not a peep from the media about it. Hell, not even a peep from Chiefs fans really.

I'd have to look at the game again, but you can certainly make the case that Herbert had some potential INT's too.

Potential INT's is fucking stupid anyway, but since we're on the subject....
They also had a couple balls get tipped up into the air that could've been INTs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 AM 09-16-2022
For some reason that doesn't get talked about. Willie Gay had one hit him right in the hands and not a peep from the media about it. Hell, not even a peep from Chiefs fans really.

I'd have to look at the game again, but you can certainly make the case that Herbert had some potential INT's too.

Potential INT's is fucking stupid anyway, but since we're on the subject....
Herbert had 2 easy picks that the Chiefs dropped and he had a real, live pick 6. The whole “almost picked” thing is just plain dumb.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:22 AM 09-16-2022
"Hey everyone, Mahomes almost threw some INT's"

Uh ok....but Herbert not only "almost" threw some INT's, he actually DID throw an INT that was housed 99 yards for 6.

Fucking dumb fuck national media.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:23 AM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
True but IIRC the defense had it is chances as well with 2-3 INT drops plus the one Watson got.

Interesting no one brings that up.
I really don’t care about Herbert or any other QB. I just want Patrick to reach his full potential.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:25 AM 09-16-2022
herbert should have been picked by gay before clyde stuck in the dagger
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:25 AM 09-16-2022

Potential INT's is ****ing stupid anyway, but since we're on the subject....
Definitely remember the Gay one and I know there was another one. I will go back and watch the game and see. Media and others so desperately want to find someone other than Mahomes at the top they just white wash some of this.

Herbert is a very good QB but he hasn't won shit yet.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:30 AM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
No reasonable person could watch that game last night and judge Herbert to be in the same league as Patrick Mahomes II. Herbert is a good quarterback, but Patrick Mahomes II reigns over the land.
There's "really damn good" and there's Patrick Mahomes. Fortunately for us...we have the latter
[Reply]
DRM08 11:39 AM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Definitely remember the Gay one and I know there was another one. I will go back and watch the game and see. Media and others so desperately want to find someone other than Mahomes at the top they just white wash some of this.

Herbert is a very good QB but he hasn't won shit yet.
QB wins require defensive help. Mahomes’ college career is evidence of that. Tom Brady’s entire career has been riding the back of strong defense to win games. Patrick was lucky last night with a lot of bad throws. The Chiefs defense bailed him out, obviously the 99 yard Pick 6 being the best play of the game by a long shot.

Having said the above, Chargers have one of the very best defensive rosters in the league. Ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball. They have plenty of talent on offense as well. If they don’t make the playoffs this year, Herbert needs to take some of the blame. The coach will definitely get most of the blame and might even be fired in this scenario.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 09-16-2022
Apparently any dumb bundle of sticks can become a sports "journalist".

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...ions-chargers/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
In58men 11:50 AM 09-16-2022
Clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:51 AM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Puts this pass in perspective.

the people bitching about our offensive line need to watch this clip repeatedly....
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:32 PM 09-16-2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:33 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The media narrative is that mahomes is lucky getting lots of INTs reversed. Maddening. Take away his free play INTS which obviously don’t count… even if a reasonable amount of his “lucky” INT drops were caught, he’d still have a low INT rate
I will say that Mahomes threw 3 interceptable passes last night that he was fortunate didn't hurt us.

1) The one to MVS that was called back on illegal contact. That was a super ticky tack call and Mahomes definitely just dumped that one due to the pressure in his face.

2) Obviously the Samuel Jr drop. That was his worst throw of the night by far. I don't even think there was a Chief in the area.

3) The fade to Fortson. We had probably a 5-6" height advantage there. That pass needed to be where Fortson could get it or no one.

People are counting all three of those PLUS the offsides free play and blatant DPI on Hardman lol

I'll give them two of them, no more. He should have had 2 INTs last night.

But if we're doing that, then Herbert should have had 2 INTs as well, with another couple possibles. I remember one specifically that was tipped and Fenton had a pretty good shot at but couldn't bring in.

Originally Posted by srvy:
Puts this pass in perspective.

Holy shit, look at my dawg Jerick McKinnon taking out the trash!
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:57 PM 09-16-2022
Barstool trolling hard

Mahomes without Tyreek pic.twitter.com/Yk9zOzVKCF

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 16, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:00 PM 09-16-2022
Places like "Barstool Sports" don't have the credibility to make incredulous claims. When they say something that's completely stupid, people draw the conclusion that the people running the site are completely stupid.

I mean, do they not watch the games at all? Or do they simply know nothing about football?
[Reply]
Page 2268 of 2690
« First < 1268176821682218225822642265226622672268 2269227022712272227823182368 > Last »
Up