ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 22
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-21-2021
Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Originally Posted by :
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Originally Posted by :
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Originally Posted by :
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Originally Posted by :
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Originally Posted by :
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Originally Posted by :
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Originally Posted by :
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Originally Posted by :
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
As much as I want a new Madden, especially on PC, to play... I'm gonna have to pass on buying this.
PC version gets no new next gen features anyway.

Think Ill hold off another year.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:59 PM 08-16-2021
EA needs competition.

That's the only way football video games will improve.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:43 PM 08-16-2021
What a pile of shit
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:15 AM 08-17-2021
I would take a remake of Tecmo Bowl any day over this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:51 PM 08-17-2021

[Reply]
hometeam 06:31 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
who is it ?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 PM 08-17-2021
some goddamn CB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 PM 08-17-2021
you're in shit game country

[Reply]
Pogue 10:15 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you're in shit game country

What is that? A packers fan with a Ravens sign? :-)
[Reply]
Bump 01:42 AM 08-18-2021
reminds me of the time I went to a Chiefs game with a friend and he is a Chiefs fan too, but his winter coat had orange and purple colors on it and we were playing the Broncos that day and opposing fans kept trying to high five him and he was like nah, I'm not a Broncos fan. lol fucking idiot
[Reply]
Dayze 06:52 AM 08-18-2021
man...not looking good for EA so far.
not that it matters; the MUT money warehouse is getting ready to open it's doors Friday for M22.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:26 AM 08-18-2021
Are those screenshots actually from the final release?

This is getting completely ridiculous. They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they don't care anymore.
[Reply]
Otter 12:02 PM 08-18-2021
I don't know what this is supposed to be...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 AM 08-19-2021
:-) There's no way EA actually test plays these games. Franchise mode is literally unplayable at launch because of a bug that resets your stats and score to 0 after playing a game. You could win a game 49-7 with 7 TDs thrown and after the game it shows you lost 7-0 with nothing done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) There's no way EA actually test plays these games. Franchise mode is literally unplayable at launch because of a bug that resets your stats and score to 0 after playing a game. You could win a game 49-7 with 7 TDs thrown and after the game it shows you lost 7-0 with nothing done.
I might pirate this out of sheer curiosity.

Damn sure not paying for an XBOX Series X and even more for the game itself.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up