ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 22
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-21-2021
Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Originally Posted by :
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Originally Posted by :
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Originally Posted by :
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Originally Posted by :
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Originally Posted by :
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Originally Posted by :
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Originally Posted by :
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Originally Posted by :
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:31 PM 06-25-2021
Scouting in Franchise
One of the most highly-requested features for Franchise was a more robust scouting feature when searching for your future star player. Since Scouting is a significant structural overhaul and fundamental piece of the Franchise experience, there will be a Live Service update targeted for September. This will require players to restart their Franchise in Madden NFL 22 after downloading the Title Update.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:32 PM 06-25-2021
lol I'm not even going to buy until September then
[Reply]
Dayze 01:37 PM 06-25-2021
JFC.

:-)

like it never crossed their minds in the last 3-5years that they might need to update Franchise; now....they're still gonna pump out the game unifinished basically. lol.

shit....might as well wait until October when the current version of Madden you can pick up used for $20 at Gamestop.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:41 PM 06-25-2021
It's just an update to the scouting feature, don't have a cow.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:53 PM 06-25-2021
ahh.

I mis-read it. I thought it was the scouting feature wasn't gonng be ready at all at launch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 06-25-2021
the talent tree stuff sounds super interesting

when you get to the end of the talent tree you almost have x-factor like abilities for your coaches
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 PM 06-25-2021
This is fantastic.

Originally Posted by :
We are introducing a new fatigue system, where fatigue levels will carry over from game to game. This new feature ties in directly with the new Dynamic Gameday feature so when and where you play matters more now than ever before.

During the duration of every game, players will fatigue as they have in the past, but will only be able to recover up to a certain point. This will help simulate how players wear down throughout a game, to the point that they are never fully at the same energy levels at the end of the game as they were at the start of the game.

As players fatigue during the game, specific position-based ratings will start to decrease. For example, a running back with 92 Speed at the start of the game, may not be able to fully reach that speed in the 4th quarter if he has had a bunch of carries earlier in the game.
And the fatigue carries over from game to game. And playing on a short week, or on the road, actually matters now.

Originally Posted by :
Each player will earn back a certain amount of daily fatigue recovery on non-game days.

As the season progresses, that daily fatigue recovery lessens simulating how the NFL season is a grind. This also means you will need to pay closer attention to your player’s fatigue levels as you get deeper into the season.

When you play your game also factors in tremendously as teams on a short week will obviously have fewer days to recover. Therefore, you may need to change up your intensity and reps to give your starters more rest during the week so they can be fresher for the game.

Playing on the road is also a factor as you will have one less daily recovery day for road games to help simulate a “travel day.”

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM 06-25-2021
I frickin' love this. Looking forward to fucking up and having Mahomes suck balls for a month :-)

Originally Posted by :
Temporary Attribute Boosts/Nerfs

One of the more common rewards that will come from scenarios this year is temporary attribute boosts, or potential nerfs, for both your team as well as individual players.
Depending on the situation and scenario completed, your team or player can end up with a large boost to key ratings for the next game or a smaller boost that lasts a bit longer. Conversely, failing certain scenarios can result in the opposite effect where your team or player may suffer a ratings nerf for a certain number of games.

Obviously, balance is a key element here. While we certainly want you to feel the effects, we don’t want them to feel overpowered or, in the case of nerfs, too frustrating.

The majority of our scenarios will follow a 3, 5, 7 scale with a +/- 7 being the least common boost that will usually only last one game, while +/- 3’s and 5’s will tend to be more common and can last anywhere from one to three games.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 06-30-2021
Nice!!! I love the fact that I can't just automatically send out eleventy billion hot routes in a charged up stadium now...and wind affecting kicking? Stamina reserves being lower at Mile High? YES

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 06-30-2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:47 PM 06-30-2021
Chiefs have the most broken ability :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:56 PM 06-30-2021
weren't the squiggly route lines in loud environments a feature they used to have? Or am I thinking of NCAA?

I just wish they would fix how the game feels. whenever I play the CPU and get tackled, it's an instant, hit-stick level /highlight level hit every single time; and I get stopped in my tracks. and get sucked into tackles it seems when I'm anywhere close to someone. getting stoned by a 190lb CB while playing as a 250+ TE is annoying.

is stuff like that caused by the game 'engine' (or whatever it's called)? past football games from memory about 10 years ago didn't feel this way.

I'm hoping it's a great game. I'm a franchise player and don't play on line; and very very very rarely venture into MUT (but never spend real money on it)...I'd love for this game to be really good ; I've been in a football gaming desert for a few years.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:55 PM 06-30-2021
Kind of bummed dynamic gameplay isn't going to be on PC.

See if I break down and buy a PS5.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:41 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Chiefs have the most broken ability :-)
Yeah if I was making those abilities up, the first thing I would've thought for Arrowhead is increased chance for false start for opposing offenses.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:42 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Kind of bummed dynamic gameplay isn't going to be on PC.

See if I break down and buy a PS5.
If you plan on playing a lot of Madden, you may as well get a PS5 or Series X.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up