ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Colin Kaepernick hates America
Lex Luthor 08:39 AM 08-27-2016
SANTA CLARA, Ca. -- Forty Niners quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly and knowingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the National Anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the Anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

He apparently hates the police, too.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:22 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Please don't bully this kid into suicide
He thinks Kaep had "Courage". Dude is softer than a McDonald's vanilla cone. Lord only knows how much he's already cut himself to this point.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:25 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He thinks Kaep had "Courage". Dude is softer than a McDonald's vanilla cone. Lord only knows how much he's already cut himself to this point.
I hope I have enough courage to sign a multi million dollar deal with Nike.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:29 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
People who would actually read a book on political theory from Colin Kaepernick...would also lick the asshole of a pig if they were told.
Indeed.:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:53 PM 10-14-2021
Firstly this dumb piece of trash talks about "in your feelings" then proceeds to write A WHOLE ESSAY exposing how hurt and deluded he is? bwahahaa what a THICK IDIOT!! :-)

Of course a bitch like you would be a Kaep supporter, :-) figures.
Yeah a man who is standing up for human rights is so "bad" to a prejudice PIG like you isn't he? NIKE supports Kap too!!..you burned that Chiefs jersey yet dumbass? :-)

Originally Posted by :
Look, I'll explain this to you since you seem so confused about what's happening here:

You're just the latest bitch on my short list of bitches that i've broken over the years. You think you matter, but you don't. You're just my latest thing to amuse myself when i'm bored. This little feud you think you have with me, that's all in your head. This isn't a feud anymore than a cat toying with a rat is "feud".
LOL "I've broken bitches on this forum!!..look at me I'm so tough" BWAHAHAHAH what an absolute DICKHEAD!!.. just a moron living in a fantasy world where he "wears the championship belt" in forum beefs!!!..this CLOWN gets more pathetic by the day :-)

Originally Posted by :
You're a desperate insecure punk ass bitch that no one likes. At all. So much so that you can't even keep yourself from getting banned from threads. You hate the fact that so many people agree with me so often and yet tell YOU to :-) every time you try to post.
And this is what separate's me from a feeble minded little PUNK like you...I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT BEING "LIKED" HERE. I'm merely a Chiefs fan who talks a little Chiefs and bounces. Meanwhile your life is so utterly useless that you CARE about being liked ON A FORUM!!..and you cry ABOUT REP!!..smh GET A LIFE moron :-)

Originally Posted by :
Your smack is weak. You've been saying the same shit for months now. You're not creative. You're not funny. You type like a drunken retard and can't seem to not throw a fit anytime someone engages you.
LOL "your smack is weak..you can't flow like me"...again just exposing how childish his mentality is..funny how my "weak smack" has you running to the mods like a COWARD huh?

Originally Posted by :
Here's what's going to happen, and you can deny it all you want but it's true. I have a pattern on this forum and you're just the newest bitch in the cycle:
OOOHHH NO!! Detard has a "pattern" yall and he's letting me know that the "forum thug AIN'T PLAYING"...I'm so SCARRREEEDDD!! :-)

Originally Posted by :
Im going to talk shit and laugh at you. I'm going to mock you and point out everytime you're caught lying and bullshitting, like i did in the Fountain thread that got you all butthurt. (Liars hate it when i pull up their old posts)
AND GUESS WHAT DETARD? I'll be right here waiting!!..because unlike your "other bitches that you've broken", I HAVE NO FEAR about your "forum rep" or your phony "tough talk"..to me you're just a silly little bitch who stalks my posts then cries when you get your ass handed to you AGAIN...period.

Originally Posted by :
You'll then lose your cool, throw a temper tantrum and i'll continue taunting you. Then, i'll stop. I'll stop because frankly triggering you so hard and engaging with you over it isn't a good look for me. Posters get bored with it. And when i feel it's gone in long enough, i'll walk away.
"Walk away"? NO!!..you'll cry like a little dunce and then go and hide behind mods because that's what FAKE THUGS do when confronted...they fold like a cheap suit.

Originally Posted by :
You'll think you got the last word in, but in actuality it was ME who put an end to it. Because it's not about you. Not about what you feel or what you think. It's about what i want. And when i want it to stop, it will stop.
Bitch I don't care if it's all about "you", "Madonna", "Mcdonalds"!!..I'm STILL gonna connect my foot with your ass whenever you get out of line...FULL STOP :-)

Originally Posted by :
When i want to trigger you again, i will. You'll tantrum again, and then i'll laugh and walk away...again.
THANK YOU for giving me the proof that you are indeed a childish stalker!!..appreciate it :-)

Originally Posted by :
And because you're so desperate for approval around here you'll stop. You'll start speaking to other posters with respect because you'll need a friend, and to prove you're not exactly what i say you are. You'll try to ignore my posts and you'll start behaving like a good little chiefs fan. All of a sudden, you'll want to get along because you'll grow tired of being triggered.
And here this moron goes again talking about "forum friends" LOL..I hope one of your many "forum buddies" gives you a "forum hug" because your life is UTTERLY PATHETIC!! :-)

Originally Posted by :
And then i'll leave you alone. At least until i decide to trigger you again.

That's the way it is. That's the way it's always been. You're just another bitch in the cycle.
LOL this clown is so THREATENED by me it's FUNNY!! :-)..in this entire diatribe he's desperately trying to convince himself that he's "tough" and "in control" but he's NOT!!..and deep down that's what he can't handle.

Never back down from a FAKE thug fellas!!..it will make them feel like they are more important than they really are :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:00 PM 10-14-2021
Of course a bitch like you would be a Kaep supporter, :-) figures.

Look, I'll explain this to you since you seem so confused about what's happening here:

You're just the latest bitch on my short list of bitches that i've broken over the years. You think you matter, but you don't. You're just my latest thing to amuse myself when i'm bored. This little feud you think you have with me, that's all in your head. This isn't a feud anymore than a cat toying with a rat is "feud".

You're a desperate insecure punk ass bitch that no one likes. At all. So much so that you can't even keep yourself from getting banned from threads. You hate the fact that so many people agree with me so often and yet tell YOU to :-) every time you try to post.

Your smack is weak. You've been saying the same shit for months now. You're not creative. You're not funny. You type like a drunken retard and can't seem to not throw a fit anytime someone engages you.

Here's what's going to happen, and you can deny it all you want but it's true. I have a pattern on this forum and you're just the newest bitch in the cycle:

Im going to talk shit and laugh at you. I'm going to mock you and point out everytime you're caught lying and bullshitting, like i did in the Fountain thread that got you all butthurt. (Liars hate it when i pull up their old posts)

You'll then lose your cool, throw a temper tantrum and i'll continue taunting you. Then, i'll stop. I'll stop because frankly triggering you so hard and engaging with you over it isn't a good look for me. Posters get bored with it. And when i feel it's gone in long enough, i'll walk away.

You'll think you got the last word in, but in actuality it was ME who put an end to it. Because it's not about you. Not about what you feel or what you think. It's about what i want. And when i want it to stop, it will stop.

When i want to trigger you again, i will. You'll tantrum again, and then i'll laugh and walk away...again.

And because you're so desperate for approval around here you'll stop. You'll start speaking to other posters with respect because you'll need a friend, and to prove you're not exactly what i say you are. You'll try to ignore my posts and you'll start behaving like a good little chiefs fan. All of a sudden, you'll want to get along because you'll grow tired of being triggered.

And then i'll leave you alone. At least until i decide to trigger you again.

That's the way it is. That's the way it's always been. You're just another bitch in the cycle.
Just quoting to make sure this moron doesn't try to edit his post when he runs to the mods again :-) .
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:10 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Firstly this dumb piece of trash talks about "in your feelings" then proceeds to write A WHOLE ESSAY exposing how hurt and deluded he is? bwahahaa what a THICK IDIOT!! :-)

Yeah a man who is standing up for human rights is so "bad" to a prejudice PIG like you isn't he? NIKE supports Kap too!!..you burned that Chiefs jersey yet dumbass? :-)

LOL "I've broken bitches on this forum!!..look at me I'm so tough" BWAHAHAHAH what an absolute DICKHEAD!!.. just a moron living in a fantasy world where he "wears the championship belt" in forum beefs!!!..this CLOWN gets more pathetic by the day :-)

And this is what separate's me from a feeble minded little PUNK like you...I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT BEING "LIKED" HERE. I'm merely a Chiefs fan who talks a little Chiefs and bounces. Meanwhile your life is so utterly useless that you CARE about being liked ON A FORUM!!..and you cry ABOUT REP!!..smh GET A LIFE moron :-)

LOL "your smack is weak..you can't flow like me"...again just exposing how childish his mentality is..funny how my "weak smack" has you running to the mods like a COWARD huh?

OOOHHH NO!! Detard has a "pattern" yall and he's letting me know that the "forum thug AIN'T PLAYING"...I'm so SCARRREEEDDD!! :-)

AND GUESS WHAT DETARD? I'll be right here waiting!!..because unlike your "other bitches that you've broken", I HAVE NO FEAR about your "forum rep" or your phony "tough talk"..to me you're just a silly little bitch who stalks my posts then cries when you get your ass handed to you AGAIN...period.

"Walk away"? NO!!..you'll cry like a little dunce and then go and hide behind mods because that's what FAKE THUGS do when confronted...they fold like a cheap suit.

Bitch I don't care if it's all about "you", "Madonna", "Mcdonalds"!!..I'm STILL gonna connect my foot with your ass whenever you get out of line...FULL STOP :-)

THANK YOU for giving me the proof that you are indeed a childish stalker!!..appreciate it :-)

And here this moron goes again talking about "forum friends" LOL..I hope one of your many "forum buddies" gives you a "forum hug" because your life is UTTERLY PATHETIC!! :-)

LOL this clown is so THREATENED by me it's FUNNY!! :-)..in this entire diatribe he's desperately trying to convince himself that he's "tough" and "in control" but he's NOT!!..and deep down that's what he can't handle.

Never back down from a FAKE thug fellas!!..it will make them feel like they are more important than they really are :-) .

[Reply]

Detoxing 04:12 PM 10-14-2021
Just quoting to make sure this moron doesn't try to edit his post when he runs to the mods again :-) .
Ah. You mean when your dumbass gets yourself banned again?

Typical shitter, blaming everyone else for your own self-imposed problems.

That stimulus money is gonna run out soon and you're gonna be back sucking dicks for crack again.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:45 PM 10-14-2021
"AND THEN I TRIED TO TELL CHIEFFY THAT I'M THE BIGGEST THUG ON THE FORUM AND I'VE GOT LOADS OF BOYFRIENDS ON CP TOO!!..BUT HE JUST WHOOPED MY ASS AND TOOK MY WWE FORUM BELT!!..NOW MY LIFE MEANS NOTHING!!.BWWWAAAAA"

:-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:53 PM 10-14-2021
"AND THEN I TRIED TO TELL CHIEFFY THAT I'M THE BIGGEST THUG ON THE FORUM AND I'VE GOT LOADS OF BOYFRIENDS ON CP TOO!!..BUT HE JUST WHOOPED MY ASS AND TOOK MY WWE FORUM BELT!!..NOW MY LIFE MEANS NOTHING!!.BWWWAAAAA"

ooooh a picture. Stepping up your game, eh? Coupled that with your spaz-tastic all caps ranting. That's the most creative thing you've done in the 3 months ive been embarrassing you.

I'm so good i bring out the best in people.

And what is this "thug" shit? :-)
How in the world did i trigger the image of "thug" in your head? Speaks volumes about how weak and soft you are.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:11 PM 10-14-2021
"MODS I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE!!..I CAN'T KEEP GETTING BEATEN UP BY CHIEEFY INFRONT OF THE WHOLE FORUM!!..ALL OF MY BOYFRIENDS WILL REALISE THAT I'M REALLY JUST A COWARDLY BIG MOUTH AND NOT THE TOUGH GUY I PORTRAY!!..PLEASE HELP"!!

[Reply]
Detoxing 05:28 PM 10-14-2021
:-) So triggered. I have a talent, no doubt.

[Reply]

Detoxing 05:35 PM 10-14-2021
Uchieffyfag is feverishly searching the internet for some lame as picture as i write this.....wait for it.....
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10-14-2021, 05:40 PM
This message has been deleted by HC_Chief. Reason: Link made the comment; quote did not include link, so es no funny
sully1983 11:38 PM 10-14-2021

Yeah a man who is standing up for human rights is so "bad" to a prejudice PIG like you isn't he? .
Standing up for human rights??? Uh no he's not. He kneels or sits on his ass. He also wore a pro Fidel Castro at a press conference in Miami. He is not even remotely close to being smart.
[Reply]
Tnerped 01:12 PM 10-15-2021
Kaep? Courage? He's a soy boy. Disrespecting this country isn't courageous: it just shows how much of a meddling twat he is because he was a washed up PoS.

Little dicks do that.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:26 AM 10-16-2021

[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up