ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Diablo 2: Resurrected
The Franchise 10:42 AM 02-20-2021

🔥 🔥 🔥
Arise,
🔥 Diablo, 🔥
🔥 Lord 🔥
🔥 of 🔥 🔥
🔥 Terror.
🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥
🔥 pic.twitter.com/76kxCCMv51

— Diablo (@Diablo) February 19, 2021


From what Iíve seen itís just a reskin with graphics. The loot system hasnít changed from the original.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:18 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I've been playing a necro offline for an hour or two every day since release. I dont care what anyone says, I think they did a great job on it.
They did an amazing job on the visuals etc, blizzards servers tho, and the inability to keep up with demand is annoying.

That being said Iíve been farming a lot last couple of days on my sorc. I have enough to trade for some HRs.

Going to either mark heart of the oak or trade for occy
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:57 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
They did an amazing job on the visuals etc, blizzards servers tho, and the inability to keep up with demand is annoying.

That being said Iíve been farming a lot last couple of days on my sorc. I have enough to trade for some HRs.

Going to either mark heart of the oak or trade for occy
Man I miss the trading and making runewords. I thought well this game will be copied pretty well in the coming years. I was wrong still to this day runewords are not a thing other than D2 and trading? meh it's pretty much non existent.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:05 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Man I miss the trading and making runewords. I thought well this game will be copied pretty well in the coming years. I was wrong still to this day runewords are not a thing other than D2 and trading? meh it's pretty much non existent.
Well,

I need a life steal helmet for my merc, and a good insight base. Otherwise I can't move on to farming Hell.

I did trade for a Occy last night, so that was good. I'm debating which armor I should make. I'm thinking fortitude just for survivability.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:29 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well,

I need a life steal helmet for my merc, and a good insight base. Otherwise I can't move on to farming Hell.

I did trade for a Occy last night, so that was good. I'm debating which armor I should make. I'm thinking fortitude just for survivability.
I just use a tals mask on my merc until I get an Andy's helm, but that's far down my list of immediate needs.

I need to actually gain some levels and then do MF runs. But right now I've been doing cow runs and picking up runeword bases and selling them off. Making quite a bit doing this and it's super easy.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:32 AM 10-14-2021
Mr.LlamaSC has a ton of new videos on youtube telling you what's valuable, where to find it, etc. Super helpful guides to playing D2 in 2021.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:55 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I just use a tals mask on my merc until I get an Andy's helm, but that's far down my list of immediate needs.

I need to actually gain some levels and then do MF runs. But right now I've been doing cow runs and picking up runeword bases and selling them off. Making quite a bit doing this and it's super easy.
You doing Hell Cows? wanna MF together?
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:12 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You doing Hell Cows? wanna MF together?
I work most of today, but if I'm around I'll look you up. I definitely need to gain some levels at some point. Think I'm 78. Shit gear. Couldn't play the first couple weeks until they got things patched enough.

What's your info?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:07 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I work most of today, but if I'm around I'll look you up. I definitely need to gain some levels at some point. Think I'm 78. Shit gear. Couldn't play the first couple weeks until they got things patched enough.

What's your info?
I'll message it to you, I'm only level 80. Trying to form a group of like 3-4 of us to do Chaos/Baal Runs to level up.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up