ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
WebGem 02:43 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Y'know, I've got a pretty liberal view on things like this... but, that attitude kinda sickens me. I hope you're just being flippant on the board. I poke around a lot, but if I happened to knock a broad up, I certaintly wouldn't have the "Eh, f*ck it" attitude. It's a child, man.
Agreed 100%, if he's just saying that and wouldn't really do that (which I hope would be the case) it's still not even funny to joke around about. Something to think about..
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:45 AM 02-24-2004
I may be fuzzy on the details of his life, but your post was reckless. It suggested that he just knocked up a broad he wanted nothing to do with. A one night stand he hoped would go away. It paints a picture of a person that is definitely not the person I've shared beers with in person.
it's not intentionally reckless, and I can tell you personally that I had no intention of defaming bran... obviously, the woman in question didn't turn out to be the person he thought she was after long-term... from what he told me (haven't had the chance to meet up with bran yet, as I had to work the night he invited me to his bro's house to play video games), he tried to make things work with the girl in question, and she obviously wasn't what he thought she was... the fact that he married her gives me respect for him, as that's prolly what I'd do (that's just how I was raised), or at least own up for the children...

man, how did this turn into a back/forth on bran's ex??

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:46 AM 02-24-2004
oh, and the 'he' two posts ago or so was referring to paul... kcchiefsman

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:47 AM 02-24-2004
I may be fuzzy on the details of his life, but your post was reckless. It suggested that he just knocked up a broad he wanted nothing to do with. A one night stand he hoped would go away. It paints a picture of a person that is definitely not the person I've shared beers with in person.
Brandon is easy. I saw two guys pick him up after only a couple of beers.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:56 AM 02-24-2004
I know, man. I know. Hence the "I know you didn't intend it" in my original reply.

Just thought the post painted KCM in a bad light, and wanted to clear the air for the bystanders.
fair 'nuff

it's too damned early in the morning here though, maybe I should just go back to typing up the damned paper I'm working on and waste time on here tomorrow... hmmm

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:09 AM 02-24-2004
It's all good, dude. I know you're a good kid. Just didn't wanna see people think less of Bran. Never meant anything negative against you.
gracias

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:05 AM 02-24-2004
Screw this feckin' lovefest...
[Reply]
teedubya 10:06 AM 03-12-2004
so what is the status on this situation??? Is is safe to call you "Dada" yet?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 01:19 PM 11-18-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!

YOU screw up, and then if she does get pregnant,,,,you say abortion or adoption,,,you stupid :-) I hope god never gives you any children, and what makes you think she was the slut,,,sounds to me like you where the whore,,,,
[Reply]
jollymon 03:02 PM 12-08-2004
Which is why I don't use condoms when I am drinking. Duh! I mean they always seem to break when you are drinking....Mercy sakes....

Oh and honey if you are reading this from home, I was just talking out my tail, making a funny :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:20 AM 12-13-2004
I dont recall seeing this thread before for some reason, but... pathetic :-)
[Reply]
WebGem 11:51 PM 04-23-2005
Why on God's Earth did I get rep from gochiefs on this thread on the 15th and 13th of this month?
[Reply]
Nightfyre 05:57 AM 05-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years.... :-)
:-) ....
[Reply]
Bowser 04:52 PM 09-28-2013
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump:
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.
Apparently this is the very first positive rep I ever gave out. Interesting.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up