ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 53
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:23 AM 10-14-2020
Hey look, another video that shows absolutely nothing!
[Reply]
RN47 09:34 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Hey look, another video that shows absolutely nothing!

No no no; look closer... :-)

Supposedly bigfoot is supposed to smell like a rotting corpse, yet the deer in that video don't react at all to an 8 foot tall man-beast that smells like a sewer about five yards away. Then the day time video shows some great big hairy man swaying back and forth a few feet away from where the deer were feeding at night. I guess bigfoot just came back the next day to stand next to a tree and move just enough so the camera would see him.

Dumb video is dumb.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:52 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by RN47:
No no no; look closer... :-)

Supposedly bigfoot is supposed to smell like a rotting corpse, yet the deer in that video don't react at all to an 8 foot tall man-beast that smells like a sewer about five yards away. Then the day time video shows some great big hairy man swaying back and forth a few feet away from where the deer were feeding at night. I guess bigfoot just came back the next day to stand next to a tree and move just enough so the camera would see him.

Dumb video is dumb.
Yep, there are literally millions of trail cameras out in use today and not one solid picture or video of this mythical beast. You notice how there is video of all the other large land animals yet we are to believe that an 8 foot tall bipedal animal it is so smart and cunning that it is able to move about undetected and it leaves no trace as far as footprints, scat, trash, or bones from meals.

Weak minded folks that believe this crap baffle me.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:15 AM 10-14-2020
Yep, there are literally millions of trail cameras out in use today and not one solid picture or video of this mythical beast. You notice how there is video of all the other large land animals yet we are to believe that an 8 foot tall bipedal animal it is so smart and cunning that it is able to move about undetected and it leaves no trace as far as footprints, scat, trash, or bones from meals.

Weak minded folks that believe this crap baffle me.
Hey man ive got, 4 trail cams out on 80 acres ive had them out with corn on or near food plots. Havent seen a fucking thing nicer than a small 8 point 2.5 year old buck. Today my dad drives his truck 100 yards from my camera, gets out walks near it. starts his track hoe he brought in last night. looks over and he woke up a Mature 150 class buck. Who still is not on the camera..
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:26 AM 10-14-2020
But anyway. Who wants to put on a tinfoil hat and look into project blue beam?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:32 AM 10-14-2020
Project BlueBeam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

The allegations were presented in 1994 by Quebecois journalist and conspiracy theorist Serge Monast, and later published in his book Project Blue Beam (NASA). Proponents of the theory allege that Monast and another unnamed journalist, who both died of heart attacks in 1996, were in fact assassinated, and that the Canadian government kidnapped Monast's daughter in an effort to dissuade him from investigating Project Blue Beam.[1][2]

The project was apparently supposed to be implemented in 1983,[1] but it didn't happen. It was then set for implementation in 1995 and then 1996.[3] Monast thought Project Blue Beam would be brought to fruition by the year 2000,[4] really, definitely, for sure.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:33 AM 10-14-2020
Which really brings into question why Clinton gave Podesta so much power over her campaign much less why she even entertains these ridiculous conspiracy theories of little green men. That being said, Clinton has a checkered past with poor judgement and questionable decisions so this really doesn't come as a surprise that she would be so closely aligned with this nutcase. These 2016 candidates.... Godhelp us all!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:35 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Which really brings into question why Clinton gave Podesta so much power over her campaign much less why she even entertains these ridiculous conspiracy theories of little green men. That being said, Clinton has a checkered past with poor judgement and questionable decisions so this really doesn't come as a surprise that she would be so closely aligned with this nutcase. These 2016 candidates.... Godhelp us all!
WTF?! Are you having a stroke?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:41 AM 10-14-2020
WTF?! Are you having a stroke?
https://247sports.com/college/kansas...razy-71771636/
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:50 AM 10-14-2020
https://247sports.com/college/kansas...razy-71771636/
And? What does any of that have to do with this thread and why are you talking about the presidential candidates from 2016? Have you started back on the meth again?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:48 PM 10-14-2020
I'm size 11 and a half
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:13 PM 10-14-2020
And? What does any of that have to do with this thread and why are you talking about the presidential candidates from 2016? Have you started back on the meth again?
Read post 380 you fucking idiot.
I mean "fucking idiot" in the nicest of ways.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:15 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
I'm size 11 and a half
We here at CP all know your mother is a BigFoot.
Its your father we're not sure about.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:21 PM 10-14-2020
We here at CP all know your mother is a BigFoot.
Its your father we're not sure about.
Nah, she has typical small feet for her hight.

Dad was a guy from Wisconsin, Also has small feet
[Reply]
eDave 02:24 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
I'm size 11 and a half
Elephantiasis is a condition characterized by gross enlargement of an area of the body, especially the limbs. Other areas commonly affected include the external genitals. Elephantiasis is caused by obstruction of the lymphatic system, which results in the accumulation of a fluid called lymph in the affected areas.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 53
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up