ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 23
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
Imon Yourside 10:15 PM 03-08-2019
WOW patch was supposed to be Tuesday but it's moved up to tomorrow morning at 8 am.

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:25 AM 03-09-2019
Hopefully they don't break more than they fix, as so often happens.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:50 PM 03-09-2019
Somehow rng was nicer to me post patch. Finally masterworked my storm, got at least 6 more new mw's on my other 3. Matchmade gm1 legendary contracts seem about as difficult on my storm now as normal did a week ago.

That leaves me needing 30 world events and 2 strongholds for challenge of valor. Just short of 11000/150000 for champion of tarsis. Maybe finish that one this year lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:05 AM 03-10-2019
Everyone keeps saying they nerfed the drops, which maybe true my friends got the bare minimum all night. I got probably 7 masterworks in 4 hours so that seems normal to me.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:55 PM 03-20-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:05 AM 03-28-2019
Ranger and Interceptor got major buffs, this dude is soloing GM3 content with the Ranger, something totally impossible before the patch.

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:38 AM 03-28-2019
Loot got a major buff, too. I've gotten about 30 masterworks and 5 legendaries since the patch went live Tuesday. I'd gotten 2 legendaries total before that - I traditionally do very poorly with rng...

Best results personally have come running gm2 legendary contracts, although I did get one legendary from a gm1 stronghold (first time ever for me...). GM2 freeplay has so far netted disappointing results. I've not yet run one of the new legendary critical missions.

In any case, loot has been much, much, much better for me.

I actually finished my platinum medal on Tuesday. My first platinum game!

I am pretty much out of things to do at this point, however. I'll finish Challenge of Resolve this weekend, and right now there's nothing after that. So I'm left grinding for legendary gear and watching my Champion of Tarsis rep crawl ever so slowly toward 150k. Right now I'm just over 30k, so, you know, end of the year maybe, lol.

Did start a new pilot so I could hear the female voiceover, and have actually had some fun with that. My interceptor-only pilot. I was surprised and pleased to discover blueprints carry-over, so she's had legendary weapons and epic gear from the get-go.

Otherwise now it's just waiting for new content. Which fortunately is what the next live stream will cover.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:50 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Loot got a major buff, too. I've gotten about 30 masterworks and 5 legendaries since the patch went live Tuesday. I'd gotten 2 legendaries total before that - I traditionally do very poorly with rng...

Best results personally have come running gm2 legendary contracts, although I did get one legendary from a gm1 stronghold (first time ever for me...). GM2 freeplay has so far netted disappointing results. I've not yet run one of the new legendary critical missions.

In any case, loot has been much, much, much better for me.

I actually finished my platinum medal on Tuesday. My first platinum game!

I am pretty much out of things to do at this point, however. I'll finish Challenge of Resolve this weekend, and right now there's nothing after that. So I'm left grinding for legendary gear and watching my Champion of Tarsis rep crawl ever so slowly toward 150k. Right now I'm just over 30k, so, you know, end of the year maybe, lol.

Did start a new pilot so I could hear the female voiceover, and have actually had some fun with that. My interceptor-only pilot. I was surprised and pleased to discover blueprints carry-over, so she's had legendary weapons and epic gear from the get-go.

Otherwise now it's just waiting for new content. Which fortunately is what the next live stream will cover.
I found 4 Legendaries in the first week and one about 3 weeks ago, no more than that which is disappointing and keeps me from playing more. The drop rate seems a lot worse to me now than it was before. Add to that the fact that the Masterworks versions are all better and it seems to me they need to totally overhaul the entire system. Worse yet the best drop rate on luck seems to be having Zero luck at least for me I can have anywhere from 30% to 127% and anything other than zero seems worse.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:15 PM 03-28-2019
Most of that was addressed in Tuesday's patch. The drop rate and luck stuff, at least. I've seen an incredible amount of crying about it on social media, that it's still slow, but my personal experience is what I laid out above. My guess is people played 3 or 4 missions, had bad rng and gave up. It still ebbs and flows - that's rng... I might only get 2 or 3 mw in a single mission. Or I might get 5 or 6.

I do know that I got more drops - and better drops - the last two days than I had over the last two weeks. And playing a bit less now than then.

Most of my masterworks have shit rolls so far, so my legendaries are generally upgrades by default. I did get a legendary marksman rifle with +225% damage. My first one actually.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:47 PM 03-28-2019
Aaaand just got another legendary. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:22 PM 03-28-2019
Most of that was addressed in Tuesday's patch. The drop rate and luck stuff, at least. I've seen an incredible amount of crying about it on social media, that it's still slow, but my personal experience is what I laid out above. My guess is people played 3 or 4 missions, had bad rng and gave up. It still ebbs and flows - that's rng... I might only get 2 or 3 mw in a single mission. Or I might get 5 or 6.

I do know that I got more drops - and better drops - the last two days than I had over the last two weeks. And playing a bit less now than then.

Most of my masterworks have shit rolls so far, so my legendaries are generally upgrades by default. I did get a legendary marksman rifle with +225% damage. My first one actually.
Nice, i'm waiting for more content so I don't get too bored with what's there now. Also Division seems to drop me tons of loot and I love the 3rd person cover shooter stuff, Mass Effect 3 hooked me on that. I put in about 20 hours last week with very few Masterworks and no legendaries. Ran about 12 hours on the new patch and still nothing, it's not kind to me and I don't feel like grinding right now when we need more strongholds.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:42 PM 03-29-2019
New stuff looks pretty badass.

Would be really badass if it's connected to or even rewards from upcoming content.

[Reply]
keg in kc 06:17 PM 04-13-2019
God no. I was just starting it that day. I'm around 50k now.

Live stream next week finally, and the next big patch should be the following week. I'm not sure what it'll entail aside from the 4th stronghold.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:48 PM 04-13-2019
God no. I was just starting it that day. I'm around 50k now.

Live stream next week finally, and the next big patch should be the following week. I'm not sure what it'll entail aside from the 4th stronghold.
This game needs a lot to help. For one thing there is literally no way to min/max your builds when loot is so rare. They need to increase legendary drops AND give us a way to work towards enhancing them/switching out stats like Division does an incredible job of. Also a serious lack of content with still only 3 strongholds? They don't even have an outlaw stronghold or a way to farm them for your dailies/weeklies yet.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:11 PM 04-13-2019
Loot hasn't been all that rare in weeks. I'm getting at least a legendary a day, playing casually. Often more; my best is usually 5 or 6. You sound bugged to me.

Easiest fix I know of: Build a new default copy of the javelin you intend to play. Delete every other javelin. Build another new default copy of that same javelin (I'll call this copy 'Newjav' for reference). Delete the first new copy you made. Outfit the Newjav copy with whatever gear and weapons you like. Profit.

That should fix you. There is a database issue with the forge. Which they obviously need to fix. But that workaround has worked for me. Basically I do it anytime a run nets me only blues and epics.

Oh, and I don't mess with appearance or animations. Just one more thing that seems to bug me out, although I see tons of people not in default armor kitted out in legendary gear. So that may just be me being paranoid.

Outlaws are very easy to farm in freeplay. There are a couple of caves that always spawn them. I finished the 2500 for challenge of might in 2 or 3 days. The 500 for the weekly is pretty trivial at this point, although I agree that a stronghold would be nice.

My guess is that the new one, The Sunken, is Dominion, but that's just a guess.

The Cataclysm in May, whatever that ends up involving, needs to be huge.

New story content needs to come fairly soon, as well, whether that's with the Cataclysm or after (I do know they've recorded more v/o). Because right now the daily rotation for me is one or two legendary contracts, a few stronghold runs and maybe some freeplay. Which is fine for now. But a couple of months from now? ...
[Reply]
Page 16 of 23
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up