ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3806 of 4898
« First < 2806330637063756379638023803380438053806 380738083809381038163856390643064806 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM 01-11-2023
Condoleezza Rice being involved in football decisions is hilarious as fuck. Good God Denver has never been more embarrassing :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:56 AM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
That interview request is coming any day now. BELIEVE! :-)
Meanwhile Jim Caldwell is getting one which is even worse you dumb fuck :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:03 PM 01-11-2023
They should've been doing it all season. They didn't start making a concerted effort to feed Jeudy until the middle of the season.

Jerry Jeudy YPG in games he played > 10 snaps

Weeks 1-6: 55.4
Weeks 7-18: 93.37 85.25*

EDIT: Double checked and I accidentally counted the Baltimore game twice.
Last place regardless. Denver is terrible. LOTS more wrong with Denver than using Jeudy differently. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 12:04 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Is McVay leaving the Rams because he wants to be a Bronco? Fear it ladies and gentlemen
Go ahead and trade that first to LA for him.

I laid out the timeline to be easy to understand.

1…you get all pumped up about Payton (I’d love that to be the Denver hire) but when they quickly realize that’s not going to happen… once he takes a deep dive into how to turn the team around with no resources, they move to option 2

2…you get all excited that Jim Harbaugh will be the next head coach…till the same thing happens and you realize Jim used you to get a raise at Michigan…

3….young up and comers chose other teams with better immediate chance at success to keep the job long term and grow into the position instead of signing up for a clueless ownership team that “demands results” while the new coach will be expected to rebuild the motor with only a “great value screwdriver” to use to do so.

4…they will interview EB the week before the Super Bowl and hire him for the job and give him a 4 year contract to coach the Broncos and he brings Brenden Daly on as his DC. John Dorsey will be the GM.

Russ will be their “Alex Smith” and the team will be able to make a good coaching/GM hire after the 2024 season burns to the ground and the new GM will move up in the 2025 draft to take a quality QB and Russ will retire after the 2025 season where he gets benched after the bye week in favor of the kid.

BOOM “Great Value Chiefs”

Just go ahead and get a new hobby for the next 2-3 years…minimum.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:06 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Condoleezza Rice being involved in football decisions is hilarious as fuck. Good God Denver has never been more embarrassing :-)
They literally know nothing about football. Just business.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:09 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
It'll be Dan Quinn
And KnowMo will pretend he was his guy all along.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:11 PM 01-11-2023
Matt Patricia could get the most out of Rust Wilson
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:19 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That moron from twitter he pumped all offseason says Quinn is the favorite
[Reply]
RunKC 01:23 PM 01-11-2023
L’Jarius Sneed is the 10th highest rated CB on PFF. Trey Smith is a top 5 G in pass pro and Pacheco has more TD’s and YPC than Javonte Williams rookie season, and with less carries.

Veach is way better at drafting than “the General”

Oh. Hey Knowmo, that corner we drafted with tiny arms that you made fun of? He’s the 15th ranked corner in the league per your beloved PFF. Trent McDuffie ftw.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:42 PM 01-11-2023
Wait....you're laughing at somebody else's take? Do you even read your own posts? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:48 PM 01-11-2023
Sneed and Mc Duffie are both better values than Surtain.

Pacheco looks better than Devante. I'd rather have Toney than pay Jeudy as well..

Karlaftis looks better than any player on Denver's defense. They have no one like Bolton.

Going to be another rough decade in Pile High.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:09 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s gonna be Harbaugh. You can tell Harbaugh knows his peak at Michigan is over and he wants more interesting things to do. You just know Ohio State will continue beating his ass like they did up until Michigan had the upper hand in 2021.

Harbaugh wants back in and Minnesota told him no. He’s gonna get paid a shit load of money too.

Fine by me. Not beating us anyway
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:15 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Sneed and Mc Duffie are both better values than Surtain.

Pacheco looks better than Devante. I'd rather have Toney than pay Jeudy as well..

Karlaftis looks better than any player on Denver's defense. They have no one like Bolton.

Going to be another rough decade in Pile High.

I hate the Donks, and I then hate any Hawkeye that becomes a Donk, but Josie Jewell is every bit as good as Bolton, and way better in coverage.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:17 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s gonna be Harbaugh. You can tell Harbaugh knows his peak at Michigan is over and he wants more interesting things to do. You just know Ohio State will continue beating his ass like they did up until Michigan had the upper hand in 2021.

Harbaugh wants back in and Minnesota told him no. He’s gonna get paid a shit load of money too.

Fine by me. Not beating us anyway

Nah, Harbaugh may leave MI (if they don't pay up) but he will have his choice of 2 or 3 jobs and there is no way he would take the Broncos facing Patty and Herbert twice a year, couple that with the AFC overall and he will go NFC. It is also rumored his wife doesn't like MI, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in AZ or LA.
[Reply]
wazu 02:25 PM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Nah, Harbaugh may leave MI (if they don't pay up) but he will have his choice of 2 or 3 jobs and there is no way he would take the Broncos facing Patty and Herbert twice a year, couple that with the AFC overall and he will go NFC. It is also rumored his wife doesn't like MI, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in AZ or LA.
I know this is how we think, but you can't count on that from Harbaugh. He probably believes that if he's the coach he'll just do his thing and the Broncos will be off and winning. If they offer him the most money, which it would seem like they should have no problem doing, I would expect him to take the job.
[Reply]
Page 3806 of 4898
« First < 2806330637063756379638023803380438053806 380738083809381038163856390643064806 > Last »
Up