ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Hall of Classics>Bwana One Punks Zero...Don't Even Think About Hitting My Leaf Pile!
Rausch 10:50 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.:-)

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? :-) I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away :-)) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.:-)

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs.:-) It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.:-)
Evil always gets good rep from me.....GOOD JOB!! :-)
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 11:04 PM 10-21-2003
I know this one guy who kept getting his mailbox smashed by teenagers driving by with a baseball bat. He finally MacGyvered his mailbox so that it was basically a concrete and metal mailbox with a wooden outer casing. I guess a couple of weeks later the same kids tried doing it, one hit the mailbox with the bat, broke both of his forearms and was pulled from the car by the force.
[Reply]
Chief Henry 08:52 AM 10-22-2003
BWANA,

You need to write a book or something. You have truly made my day. Some day i need to meet you.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:06 AM 10-22-2003
Some of the leaf Pile "DNA" :-)
Attached: Mvc-002f.jpg (102.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Bwana 09:07 AM 10-22-2003
The pile of doom.
Attached: Mvc-003f.jpg (95.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Braincase 09:13 AM 10-22-2003
One word - caltrops. :-)

Bwana, you are my hero of the day.

Regarding the hose, can you rig it so the kid gets sprayed when the hose kicks in, and then load the hose up with my fav, Four Paws Housebreaking Fluid. Kid will smell like pungent urine for weeks.
[Reply]
Chief Faithful 09:25 AM 10-22-2003
Originally Posted by :
hollow one or two of them out, really thin.......mix up 2/3 bucket of my "tree planting mix"....cow dung and water stirred to a sludge and fill it up.
That gets me thinking. I also need to rig the yard for "farming".
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 09:35 AM 10-22-2003
That is to funny. Weren't you also the one that had problems in July and shot some funky chit over the hoodlums house?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:15 AM 10-22-2003
When I see that pic Bwana....I have to admit....when I was 17.....I'd probably have blasted through it too.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:12 AM 10-22-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.:-)

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? :-) I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away :-)) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.:-)

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs.:-) It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.:-)
Whoo Hooo..... Kudos dude ! :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:17 PM 10-22-2003
I was just thinking.....About the time brideowanian needs a new car, I'll park it on the street, cover it with leaves and let someone else buy her a new one.
[Reply]
Chief Henry 02:21 PM 10-22-2003
bwana,

I just read the Bird Bomb story......good job outta you. Some how I picture you as a cross between Slim Pickens and "Rooster Cogburn"........

You still need to write a book. The title could be
"Gettin Even,Bwana's way"..... :-)
[Reply]
Gracie Dean 08:29 PM 01-26-2009
Any new adventures lately?
[Reply]
Buck 11:48 AM 01-28-2009
I heard about a guy who filled his mailbox with cement because kids were knocking off his mailbox w/ a metal bat.

So the kid goes and tries to hit it, and both of his arms are torn off. The driver freaks out and crashes, both kids die. The owner was then charged w/ manslaughter.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:46 PM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
I heard about a guy who filled his mailbox with cement because kids were knocking off his mailbox w/ a metal bat.

So the kid goes and tries to hit it, and both of his arms are torn off. The driver freaks out and crashes, both kids die. The owner was then charged w/ manslaughter.
You watch too much CSI.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up