Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:53 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
He looked like a perfect fit for our system. He caught the ball out of the backfield well, saw the holes, made good cuts, etc.

None of that translated to the NFL. It's really easy to judge in retro-vision.

I have loathed CEH for a while now. Terrible vision, slow as hell, just not even close to the talent level around him.

It was a miss. It happens. NEVER draft a RB in the 1st round, or even the 2nd honestly.
Whoever was intrigued by CEH's college tape, should have been turned off by the combine. IT WAS A BAD PICK.

Not a reason to ignore ALL rbs until the 3rd round
[Reply]
lewdog 10:56 AM 11-21-2022
Looks like my dissertation is complete.

The answer is YES.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:03 AM 11-21-2022
I've been holding out on labeling Clyde as a bust for a long time. I think it's obvious now.

The red flag I never got around was his slow 40 time. In this offense you have to be able to bounce one to the outside or you're handicapped.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:05 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
It seemed to me McKinnon gets run over by his small size and weight.

I'll double check. :-)
Originally Posted by -King-:
He doesn't. Which is why I think he's so injury prone. He'll go head up with people he has no business going head up with and his body suffers cause of it. But, he'll make that block no matter what it takes.
Yeah, he's actually a phenomenal blocker. It's weird.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:45 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I've been holding out on labeling Clyde as a bust for a long time. I think it's obvious now.

The red flag I never got around was his slow 40 time. In this offense you have to be able to bounce one to the outside or you're handicapped.
It's not just his speed, or lack thereof, it's his HORRIFIC vision of not being able to see the available seam/hole. He's consistently awful at it.
[Reply]
KCJake 01:49 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's not just his speed, or lack thereof, it's his HORRIFIC vision of not being able to see the available seam/hole. He's consistently awful at it.
He's really good at running up the back side of his offensive lineman. One of the best I've seen. A perfect fit in Marty Schottenheimer's scheme
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:52 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Whoever was intrigued by CEH's college tape, should have been turned off by the combine. IT WAS A BAD PICK.

Not a reason to ignore ALL rbs until the 3rd round

CEH was was highly looked upon because of who he was playing with & against in college.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:55 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No, it shouldn't. FFS, Pacheco seems fine with getting Mahomes killed. Jet puts the ball on the ground. Ronald Jones is, somehow, worse at pass pro than Pacheco.

CEH is still needed and would have been perfect when we were needing to throw the ball.
This is the 2nd time I've seen you post this stupid ass shit. Pacheco has messed up on 1 pass block and it was against one of the better players in the NFL. You stanning for MEH makes sense though, cuz youre a retard.
[Reply]
threebag 01:55 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
CEH was was highly looked upon because of who he was playing with & against in college.
It obviously didn’t translate in the NFL, dude sucks. He should be inactive and RoJo should be on the game day actives. Fuck CEH
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:59 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only plus of CEH is he is a better blocker at the moment over McKinnon and Pacheco.
Lmao, what? I thought it was common knowledge that McKinnon was an absolute stud in pass protection? Pacheco is probably better than MEH as well, but I just need to see more to be positive.
[Reply]
threebag 02:03 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, what? I thought it was common knowledge that McKinnon was an absolute stud in pass protection? Pacheco is probably better than MEH as well, but I just need to see more to be positive.
That’s why McKinnon was in the last series last night, even if CEH wasn’t sidelined with an injury.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:59 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
That’s why McKinnon was in the last series last night, even if CEH wasn’t sidelined with an injury.
I really don't like seeing McKinnon get as many snaps as he does.

Yes, he is the best third and long back and KC really does need to keep him healthy for the playoffs.

But Chargers was an important game.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:05 PM 11-21-2022
I've never understood CEH's usage, and I honestly think he might've ended up a useful player if he'd not been plagued by injury - he looked decent as a rookie. But I hated the pick and I only hate it more now. I was reluctant to call him a bust because I thought he'd retain some value. But he's a bust, a total whiff, an awful pick.

Oh well, apparently we got an adequate replacement in the 7th round!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:35 PM 11-21-2022
pachecco is an awful blocker
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:45 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
pachecco is an awful blocker
I think/hope that he'll get it. He's the guy we need out there for 60-70% of our snaps. If he could be that 3-down back, it would be awesome.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 80
« First < 29697576777879 80 >
Up