ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 24
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
Rausch 12:17 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I know I’m not in the confirmed category. But I do plan on coming. Work stuff can pop up and I’m rarely a preplaner.
I'd love to party crash but since I actually like my job now I can't really afford to take off. If anything I need an extra day somewhere to catch up...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:26 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'd love to party crash but since I actually like my job now I can't really afford to take off. If anything I need an extra day somewhere to catch up...
It would be great to have you party crash. But, I understand.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:52 AM 09-14-2021
Damn after the last month and a half I've had I'm doubtful I can make it. My life has been in shambles but working on getting back in a groove again but missing over time for two pay periods and shit happening i'm just struggling to make rent and figuring things out but life can hit you in many ways.
[Reply]
burt 07:46 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Damn after the last month and a half I've had I'm doubtful I can make it. My life has been in shambles but working on getting back in a groove again but missing over time for two pay periods and shit happening i'm just struggling to make rent and figuring things out but life can hit you in many ways.
Sorry to hear that. I will leave you as "hopeful", though.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:49 PM 09-16-2021
burt,
Where is this Raytown Park? A Google search brings up several parks in that area but none called Raytown Park.

I'm considering trying to make it there for a short while before I head to the stadium. Just gotta check a few things first. Would like to meet some CPers who I've seen posting for years as well as see some that I have previously met. I know I met Domer and I think you, too, burt back in the days when we were going the CP flag football games. Boy, that was a lot of fun.
[Reply]
Coach 06:36 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
burt,
Where is this Raytown Park? A Google search brings up several parks in that area but none called Raytown Park.

I'm considering trying to make it there for a short while before I head to the stadium. Just gotta check a few things first. Would like to meet some CPers who I've seen posting for years as well as see some that I have previously met. I know I met Domer and I think you, too, burt back in the days when we were going the CP flag football games. Boy, that was a lot of fun.
Oh I remember that flag football games. That was a looooooong time ago. I only did it once, I think.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:36 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Oh I remember that flag football games. That was a looooooong time ago. I only did it once, I think.
Yeah, about mid to late 2000s, I believe, when we were a lot younger. I'll give Dave Lane credit, though. I think he was around 50 or so and out there running around with guys in their 30s. :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 10:03 PM 09-16-2021
Add me to the RSVP list.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:50 AM 09-17-2021
I don't know if I'll be able to make it out, but I'll put in on my calendar. So I'd be a maybe.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:19 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I don't know if I'll be able to make it out, but I'll put in on my calendar. So I'd be a maybe.
That would be great!
[Reply]
burt 08:38 AM 09-18-2021
Sarah Colman-Livengood Park Shelter 1

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sa...4.475712?hl=en
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:35 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Sarah Colman-Livengood Park Shelter 1

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sa...4.475712?hl=en
Oooh...looks like there's a nice bike trail nearby....:-)
[Reply]
burt 09:58 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oooh...looks like there's a nice bike trail nearby....:-)
I haven't investigated that. I'm planning on football, eating and drinking!!! And the fabulous company, of course....

But now that you mention it, that is the Rock Island trail. GREAT bike trail.
[Reply]
burt 08:39 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by bevischief:
That would be FREAKING OUTSTANDING!!!!!

FYP
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:35 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
Page 13 of 24
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up