ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 71
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:43 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol there have been much worse well before Cardi B. Ever heard of Trina?

"See I fuck him in the living room
While his children home
I make him eat it while my period on"

"See if I had the chance to be a virgin again
I'd be fucking by the time I'm ten"
People act like they don’t remember “What’s Your Fantasy?”
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:48 PM 03-22-2021

There are now 13 civil lawsuits filed against Deshaun Watson by Tony Buzbee in Harris County District Court.

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) March 22, 2021

[Reply]
KCUnited 12:50 PM 03-22-2021
This could easily develop into an Ass Action Lawsuit at this rate
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:51 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It’s one thing to have allegations. It’s another to have such detailed allegations that are this humiliating.

Even if nothing comes of this (which seems unlikely), Watson will still be a joke amongst fans for the rest of his career.
Yeah this is coming off as Marv Albert level. You can never listen to him the same after all that. There's still so much gray area with professions like this where sex work goes under the table. That buys a little air cover. That and acts will be tough to prove but these seem so specific to be made up. puts Watson in a tough place because he was either inbounds soliciting illegal sex work or he was out of bounds getting legal stuff.

It wouldn't bother me if Watson is destroyed over this. I just hate that this gave Easterby the biggest get out of jail free card imaginable.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:54 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah this is coming off as Marv Albert level. You can never listen to him the same after all that. There's still so much gray area with professions like this where sex work goes under the table. That buys a little air cover. That and acts will be tough to prove but these seem so specific to be made up. puts Watson in a tough place because he was either inbounds soliciting illegal sex work or he was out of bounds getting legal stuff.

It wouldn't bother me if Watson is destroyed over this. I just hate that this gave Easterby the biggest get out of jail free card imaginable.
The allegations seem pretty consistent. If these women were all interviewed separately, then it’s hard to believe they all came up with such consistent lies. It’s possible, but unlikely.

I hear a lot of people worried about a slippery slope with this, but it seems simple to me.

1. Don’t fuck hookers
2. Don’t assault women who aren’t interested
3. Only sleep with women that you REALLY trust
[Reply]
TEX 12:55 PM 03-22-2021
I’m not convinced he will be.

Really, he only has 2 things in his favor right now:

1. Innocent until proven guilty. Will there be enough evidence to prove his guilt?
2. The attorney. He seems unprofessional and is a bit of an attention seeker.

Tony Buzbee, Watson's accuser's attornry, is an attention whore, and has that reputation throughout the city of Houston. This is not the first time he's acted unprofessional in a high profile case. That's what he does...
Watson hired, Rusty Hadin, to represent him. He specializes in high profile cases as well - especially those involving superstar athletes. When it's his turn, I'm sure he'll be pretty darn effective at doing what he does also.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:58 PM 03-22-2021
No matter what happens, Watson will never live down the butthole fetish. I mean, NTTAWW wanting your asshole licked....but it's going to be a pain in his ass for awhile. We'll see if he can take the licks and keep on coming.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:00 PM 03-22-2021
Former 49ers RB Jarryd Hayne faces 14 years in prison for 2 counts of sexual assault.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:00 PM 03-22-2021
Oh my. :-)

https://youtu.be/QW6U7O_k9tI?t=54
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:03 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh my. :-)

https://youtu.be/QW6U7O_k9tI?t=54
Holy shit. Why did NFL Films keep that in the clip?
[Reply]
TEX 01:03 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No matter what happens, Watson will never live down the butthole fetish. I mean, NTTAWW wanting your asshole licked....but it's going to be a pain in his ass for awhile. We'll see if he can take the licks and keep on coming.
:-)
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 01:03 PM 03-22-2021
I wonder if Watson has the same odd smile on his face as he did watching his 24 point lead erode in an quarter? He is probably doing that air guitar thing at this very moment.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:04 PM 03-22-2021
Holy shit. Why did NFL Films keep that in the clip?
Jack Easterby made them do it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 PM 03-22-2021
I think Watson said activated
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:07 PM 03-22-2021
????????👀Grand Jury👀?????????

Originally Posted by GoForIt:
I agree. If the lawyer gets the grand jury than he is in serious hot water.

[Reply]
Page 26 of 71
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up