ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 488
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:07 PM 03-16-2022
Blythe got $4 million for one year.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:08 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He’s a 4 time all pro, 3 time second team all pro. 4 time pro bowler and a member of the 2010s all decade team. That’s a ****ing star
As a fucking kick returner.

GTFOH
[Reply]
BossChief 04:09 PM 03-16-2022
He’s a 4 time all pro, 3 time second team all pro. 4 time pro bowler and a member of the 2010s all decade team. That’s a ****ing star
I’m not going to call him a star, but I’d love to have his ability on this offense t year.

Crazy to think how long he’s been around. He was the guy Minnesota drafted to replace RANDY MOSS 1300 years ago.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:10 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
As a fucking kick returner.

GTFOH
He was very effective as a RB and WR last year for Atlanta. He actually would fit in our offense very well. If we were to get him and Juju under contract, it would open up this whole offense.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:10 PM 03-16-2022

Former Jaguars’ LB Myles Jack is expected to sign a two-year, $16 million deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 16, 2022

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:13 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He was very effective as a RB and WR last year for Atlanta. He actually would fit in our offense very well. If we were to get him and Juju under contract, it would open up this whole offense.
He's had exactly one year of offensive production. Last year.

He's 30 and a one-year wonder. No thanks.

We don't need more gadget shit for Andy to fuck with.
[Reply]
ILChief 04:13 PM 03-16-2022
I like the Reid signing a lot. But I’m concerned our only addition isn’t really an addition since he’s replacing an all pro caliber player. And every other team in our division is getting better. Need to improve at receiver and pass rusher.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:14 PM 03-16-2022
That’s a good fit for them. Rangy guy for not much cash
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:15 PM 03-16-2022
Probably waiting for whatever receivers we're targeting to make their decisions. Baalke going full retard and giving Kirk that contract really fucked the market.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:17 PM 03-16-2022
Trey Smith, Elijah Mitchell, Kenneth Gainwell, Adetokunbo Ogundeji, Brandin Echols and Jonathan Cooper are the only guys taken past the in the 5th or later who really made a dent last year. Maybe Nate Hobbs? And some really nice long-term guys like Larry Borom.

If all 4 of those 7th rounders combine into a single guy who is as useful as Trey Smith it will be a miracle and frankly an extreme outlier. I believe our 6th went to the Steelers for Ingram and the pick we got from Baltimore in the Brown deal went to the Vikings for Hughes.

I woudl say we have 5 picks that are more relevant than merely attacking the UDFA pool would be. 1, 2, 3, 3 and 4 can all be expected to have better returns than just sifting through the UDFAs and doing a nice job with your scouting.

But the 7ths aren't even useful to move up. If we bundled all of them together we might be able to get into the back of the 6th. Then maybe we could take that 6th and move up maybe 6-8 spots in the 4th?

{shrug}

If they ain't useless, they're near enough as to make no difference.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:17 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ILChief:
I like the Reid signing a lot. But I’m concerned our only addition isn’t really an addition since he’s replacing an all pro caliber player. And every other team in our division is getting better. Need to improve at receiver and pass rusher.
Really good point. At least they got younger, and will likely get the same/similar production. HB seemed to either hit a wall or quit GAF this year.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:18 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Trey Smith, Elijah Mitchell, Kenneth Gainwell, Adetokunbo Ogundeji, Brandin Echols and Jonathan Cooper are the only guys taken past the in the 5th or later who really made a dent last year. Maybe Nate Hobbs? And some really nice long-term guys like Larry Borom.

If all 4 of those 7th rounders combine into a single guy who is as useful as Trey Smith it will be a miracle and frankly an extreme outlier. I believe our 6th went to the Steelers for Ingram and the pick we got from Baltimore in the Brown deal went to the Vikings for Hughes.

I woudl say we have 5 picks that are more relevant than merely attacking the UDFA pool would be. 1, 2, 3, 3 and 4 can all be expected to have better returns than just sifting through the UDFAs and doing a nice job with your scouting.

But the 7ths aren't even useful to move up. If we bundled all of them together we might be able to get into the back of the 6th. Then maybe we could take that 6th and move up maybe 6-8 spots in the 4th?

{shrug}

If they ain't useless, they're near enough as to make no difference.
Thank you, as always, for making my point much more eloquently than I'm able to.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:23 PM 03-16-2022
Running it back and not winning that championship fucked this team in the long run.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:25 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Running it back and not winning that championship ****ed this team in the long run.
Drafting Clyde over Higgins sure did.

We probably beat the Bengals and go tot he Super Bowl with a real shot and don’t have a big hole at WR currently
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:26 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Running it back and not winning that championship fucked this team in the long run.
Running it back is always the wrong decision.

Still cannot understand what compelled them to do that.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 488
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Up