ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 300
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:30 AM 05-13-2023
I heard we had made contact with Aziz Bandaogo.

I think he presents the Udeh problem though. He wouldn’t really play the 4 next to Dickinson, so he’d just play in relief. His minutes would be very limited, but he’s a big time shot blocker.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:11 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I think he presents the Udeh problem though. He wouldn’t really play the 4 next to Dickinson, so he’d just play in relief. His minutes would be very limited, but he’s a big time shot blocker.
He's probably more likely to accept that role though, as an unheralded recruit from Utah Valley. He'd probably be ecstatic to just have a role on a top team.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:38 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He's probably more likely to accept that role though, as an unheralded recruit from Utah Valley. He'd probably be ecstatic to just have a role on a top team.
If so, I’m in.

Harris, Adams, and Aziz could lock teams down late in close games.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 PM 05-13-2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:16 PM 05-13-2023
Papa Kante decommited from Michigan. We weren’t in on home before, but that’s another potential option.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 PM 05-13-2023
Papa Kante decommited from Michigan. We weren’t in on home before, but that’s another potential option.
Lol Michigan a bunch of broke asses
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:28 PM 05-13-2023
Always said if i was a rapper I’d call myself Papa Cap
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:44 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Lol Michigan a bunch of broke asses
Michigan's NIL sponsors are putting everything into football (I think they might even be more focused on hockey than basketball). Their basketball program is going to go down the tubes, especially with Howard at HC.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:28 PM 05-13-2023
What’s up KU boys? Touching dicks on a Saturday and giggling like usual?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:38 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
What’s up KU boys? Touching dicks on a Saturday and giggling like usual?
Not only do we have an incredible basketball season to look forward to - One actually having play in the NCAA tournament in the end. But we also get to look forward to a season of Football, with a real football team. How's life as a Wichita St fan treating you? Will you make the tourney this year? Or any talks of football being recreated at your shit school, in your shit town?

Didn't think so. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:40 PM 05-13-2023
If ChiefaRoo posts in this thread again, we will accept that as confirmation that he has a micro penis
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:41 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Not only do we have an incredible basketball season to look forward to - One actually having play in the NCAA tournament in the end. But we also get to look forward to a season of Football, with a real football team. How's life as a Wichita St fan treating you? Will you make the tourney this year? Or any talks of football being recreated at your shit school, in your shit town?

Didn't think so. :-)
KU went 6-7 last year and wasn’t really that good.

Basketball? Well thanks for asking WSU has a new coach and is loading up a new talented roster as we speak. NIL is strong and I anticipate a return to the National rankings for the Shockers.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:43 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
KU went 6-7 last year and wasn’t really that good.

Basketball? Well thanks for asking WSU has a new coach and is loading up a new talented roster as we speak. NIL is strong and I anticipate a return to the National rankings for the Shockers.
Six wins last season is six more than you've had in 37 or so years.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:43 PM 05-13-2023
If ChiefaRoo posts in this thread again, we will accept that as confirmation that he has a micro penis
Confirmed.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:44 PM 05-13-2023
Micro? Well your Mom/sister/wife couldn’t wrangle it down… just sayin’
[Reply]
Page 21 of 300
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up