ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 267 of 398
« First < 167217257263264265266267 268269270271277317367 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
-King- 01:36 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
And lolz at Kingdipshit insinuating that Clark was better bc he didnít screw the Chiefs over like Ford did.

The guy had an NFL record 5 sacks in a postseason run and closed out every game with a key sack.

Not much of a difference huh :-)
Do you guys even follow conversations? Dane asked about 2018. We would have won in 2018 if Ford didn't fuck up. Disagree?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Did you not see the post I was replying to? And I have already said Clark played great in the playoffs and we won with his help. Why do you skip over that when I say it? Do you just WANT to be mad? :-)

But we won because of Mahomes. If you have a problem with me saying "because", take it up with Dane.
I really don’t care what you said because you say one thing and then you’re talking out of your ass the next.

For instance, you pretend to give Clark credit, but then try to diminish what he did by talking about how many sacks the other teams had given up on the year and other stupid shit.

You don’t really have a solid stance either way, so you play this game of “LOL I already said that” like the little contrarian bundle of sticks that you are.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:43 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
This is an overly convoluted way of saying Frank Clark was better in the playoffs than Dee Ford and didn't fuck over the chiefs like Ford did. Just say that lol. But the Chiefs won the Superbowl because of Mahomes.
Perfect example of what I’m talking about.

It’s so obvious that you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Nobody that reads this can’t see the shade you’re throwing at Clark, but somehow you can.

GMAFB.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:43 PM 12-24-2020
Why don't you just use the word bundle of sticks?

Edit: :-) Alright, they mustve changed the filter :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:44 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I really donít care what you said because you say one thing and then youíre talking out of your ass the next.

For instance, you pretend to give Clark credit, but then try to diminish what he did by talking about how many sacks the other team had given up on the year and other stupid shit.

You donít really have a solid stance either way, so you play this game of ďLOL I already said thatĒ like the little contrarian faggot that you are.
He did play great. You can only play the teams you're given and he took advantage of the teams we played.

Why do you say faggot so much? Repressing something?
[Reply]
-King- 01:45 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Perfect example of what Iím talking about.

Itís so obvious that you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Nobody that reads this canít see the shade youíre throwing at Clark, but somehow you can.

GMAFB.
Dane
Asked
About
2018



Read the posts that I quote. It's not that hard Staystay. I swear.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
He did play great. You can only play the teams you're given and he took advantage of the teams we played.

Why do you say bundle of sticks so much? Repressing something?
I say it a lot to you.

Guarantee almost nobody else in this thread can say Iíve called them that.

I might call O.City a pussy or cuck.

I might call SuperTurtle a dumbass.

I might call RunKC a fucking moron.

I might call Dane an asshole.

But you and Virus? You are both contrarian faggots.
[Reply]
-King- 01:49 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I say it a lot to you.

Guarantee almost nobody else in this thread can say Iíve called them that.

I might call O.City a pussy or cuck.

I might call SuperTurtle a dumbass.

I might call RunKC a fucking moron.

I might call Dane an asshole.

But you and Virus? You are both contrarian faggots.
You have such a potty mouth.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Dane
Asked
About
2018



Read the posts that I quote. It's not that hard Staystay. I swear.
Yea because he was making a point that youíre disingenuously pretending not to understand and turned into a way to diminish what Clark did. Dane is clearly pointing out that the Chiefs didnít win in 2018 because of the defense, not just because of Ford (another oversimplification that doesnít work in this context).

I follow everything, I just donít fall for your little stupid fucking games that you play.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:52 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
You have such a potty mouth.
It’s mostly playful when it’s those guys. I like all of them.

I don’t like you at all. You’re the last person on CP I’d ever hangout with unless this is just an online persona.
[Reply]
-King- 01:55 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Itís mostly playful when itís those guys. I like all of them.

I donít like you at all. Youíre the last person on CP Iíd ever hangout with unless this is just an online persona.
DARN!!












:-) :-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:55 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea because he was making a point that youíre disingenuously pretending not to understand and turned into a way to diminish what Clark did. Dane is clearly pointing out that the Chiefs didnít win in 2018 because of the defense, not just because of Ford (another oversimplification that doesnít work in this context).

I follow everything, I just donít fall for your little stupid fucking games that you play.
Still replying.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:58 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Still replying.
Still being a faggot instead of actually addressing my point.
[Reply]
-King- 02:00 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Still being a faggot instead of actually addressing my point.
No they didn't win because of Ford. That's not an oversimplification. If he doesn't step over the line, chiefs win 31-24 and end the game forcing Brady into 3 interceptions.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
No they didn't win because of Ford. That's not an oversimplification. If he doesn't step over the line, chiefs win 31-24 and end the game forcing Brady into 3 interceptions.
But we’re clearly talking about the difference in 2020 vs 2019, not just 2019.

Again, you’re being disingenuous by pretending that all we needed to do to win a SB in 2020 was replace Ford. It doesn’t fucking work like that and I know you know that.

This is exactly why you’re the worst. I swear you’re CP’s Toby.
[Reply]
Page 267 of 398
« First < 167217257263264265266267 268269270271277317367 > Last »
Up