ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 131
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:19 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Conspiracy theorists start PMSing the moment anyone questions the political thriller/action movie playing on repeat in their minds. :-)
They certainly seem to be living rent free in your head, though.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:16 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They certainly seem to be living rent free in your head, though.
Nah, I just enjoy pointing out their complete lack of logic and reason.

You'd know that if you could connect the dots and see what's right in front of you. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:17 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I think some people have to believe like that. They simply don't have the firepower to consider information on their own.
Look who's talking. A DNC and Big Media parrot.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:21 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Watch it while you can - his last vid was taken down in the first 48 hours...

Iíve always liked ya, Rausch... but this guy is really reaching to implicate Tom Hanks, the random glove he took a pic of with SCA USA scrawled in the street is NOT any kind of evidence

There no doubt is an elite pedophile ring in this world, that Scotland Yard detective bit was scary... but Tom Hanks?

Címon man
[Reply]
FD 03:42 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Hope everyone is comfy...
What was this post from 2 months ago about? Why were you hoping we are all "comfy" back then?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:05 PM 06-06-2020
Jack Posobiec just exposed Q. It's been a con the whole time.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:07 PM 06-06-2020

Folks like me and @CarpeDonktum caught a lot of crap for calling out the Magic Digital Letter

And tonight the myth completely debunked itself by failing to understand basic Internet functions, then digging the hole deeper and deeper

The mask is off

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) June 7, 2020

[Reply]
Bump 10:22 PM 06-06-2020

It started as a 4chan hoax and got out of hand https://t.co/LO2QTnjtcx

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) June 7, 2020

fact check: false
[Reply]
Bump 06-06-2020, 10:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Bump.
stevieray 10:28 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I just started looking at Q the last few months. I've been an atheist for years but I'm beginning to believe in God as well these last several days. Never thought either of those statements would ever be true.
Praise God!
[Reply]
Bump 10:30 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Jack Posobiec just exposed Q. It's been a con the whole time.
that Q post tonight was a bit iffy. But it doesn't undo all of the proofs that it's connected to Trump.

I've never left out the possibility that this is a psy op (the bad kind of psy op). I actually dislike most of the Q followers, they are a hive mind like liberals that only want to hear what they want to hear.

Posobiec always been shitting on Q though.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:45 PM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
that Q post tonight was a bit iffy. But it doesn't undo all of the proofs that it's connected to Trump.

I've never left out the possibility that this is a psy op (the bad kind of psy op). I actually dislike most of the Q followers, they are a hive mind like liberals that only want to hear what they want to hear.

Posobiec always been shitting on Q though.
Because it's like the right's Russiagate. I don't feel it's productive.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:49 PM 06-06-2020
I lost about 85% of my interest.
Enjoy the show. Flynn gets indicted.
Enjoy the show. Manaford gets indicted.
Enjoy the show. Stone has the FBI show up with CNN
Enjoy the show. Trump gets impeached.
Enjoy the show. Corona starts.

The show has sucked if you want justice.

"No one escapes"
WTF does that mean? We all get nuked?

That all being said. Im still pulling for TJ
[Reply]
Rausch 03:36 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Iíve always liked ya, Rausch... but this guy is really reaching to implicate Tom Hanks, the random glove he took a pic of with SCA USA scrawled in the street is NOT any kind of evidence

There no doubt is an elite pedophile ring in this world, that Scotland Yard detective bit was scary... but Tom Hanks?

Címon man
I care less about Hanks and more about what the guy found.

Tons of web sites have been found with back doors or code words for pedos. Russia's version of google doesn't even try and hide it. There is big money behind this stuff.

I don't think Trump is orange space Jesus here to save us all - I am worried about a lot of the information and corruption that movement has exposed...
[Reply]
Bump 11:01 PM 06-20-2020
lol Eric Trump posted a big fat Q picture tonight about the Trump rally. Big Q right in the background and #WWG1WGA at the bottom.

It was quickly deleted, but that didn't stop forbes from writing a hit piece about it

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...mpression=true

It's a shame that the MSM has the energy to write hundreds of Q hit pieces, but has still never once asked Trump himself directly about it. I wish that they would ask the Q
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:08 PM 06-20-2020
Q is a giant Psy op, pretty obvious now.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 131
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up