ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 57
« First < 4445051525354 555657 >
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:49 PM 11-09-2021
Yeah... anybody else see the first episode?
[Reply]
BigRock 02:36 PM 11-09-2021
I thought it was... ehhh.

Seemed lame that he could control himself for 10 years and get a normal life, and seemingly couldn't even kill a deer he was trying to hunt, but then he just HAS to kill this one douchebag and put everything at risk. Like, they're showing that women are going missing so presumably there's a serial killer around. If Dexter fell off the wagon to kill that guy, OK. But some spoiled dudebro? Eh.

And if this all ends with
Spoiler!
, ehhh x 10.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:21 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:

Seemed lame that he could control himself for 10 years and get a normal life, and seemingly couldn't even kill a deer he was trying to hunt, but then he just HAS to kill this one douchebag and put everything at risk. Like, they're showing that women are going missing so presumably there's a serial killer around. If Dexter fell off the wagon to kill that guy, OK. But some spoiled dudebro? Eh.

Spoiler!
, ehhh x 10.
Trinity remained dormant for years until something triggers his "Dark Passenger"

With Dexter it was seeing Harrison
[Reply]
listopencil 03:14 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:

Spoiler!
, ehhh x 10.
I know what you mean, but no one wants to see a show about him controlling himself for a decade. So in TV land the story picks up where the action begins.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:02 AM 11-10-2021
not bad, just re-intro'ing the series, I think next episode will be telling of if this Season 9 will sink or swim.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:32 AM 11-10-2021
I loved how he was banging a cop chick within a few minutes of episode start.

Also, thanks for the obvious symbolism with the white stag. Get it? he can't kill anymore! then he's pushed into it! it's not his fault!
[Reply]
listopencil 09:10 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
I loved how he was banging a cop chick within a few minutes of episode start.

Also, thanks for the obvious symbolism with the white stag. Get it? he can't kill anymore! then he's pushed into it! it's not his fault!
The first episode wasn't particularly well written. The dick shaped scar on that one guy's face was a stupid idea, for instance. I'll keep watching for now to see how it goes.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:43 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
not that subtle huh?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:39 AM 11-14-2021
Ghost Debra is more irritating than when she was alive
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:40 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
The first episode wasn't particularly well written. The dick shaped scar on that one guy's face was a stupid idea, for instance. I'll keep watching for now to see how it goes.
Really? That upset you?

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Ghost Debra is more irritating than when she was alive
This is true. I would have preferred they left her character out of the show, but Dexter has always had an imaginary relationship with a dead relative questioning his decisions, so it makes sense.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:44 PM 11-27-2021
Anyway, I'm really enjoying this season.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bump 09:46 PM 11-27-2021
watched the 1st episode last night. Somewhat entertaining but
Spoiler!

get outta here
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:54 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
watched the 1st episode last night. Somewhat entertaining but
Spoiler!

get outta here
He explains how he tracks him down.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11-28-2021, 12:50 PM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
Molitoth 07:56 PM 11-30-2021
I really enjoyed episode 4. It was predictable, but I'll still take it.
[Reply]
kevrunner 03:41 PM 12-12-2021
I thought that was a good episode, Harrison is a beast on the mat.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 57
« First < 4445051525354 555657 >
Up