ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 66
« First < 13535960616263 646566 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Let's talk about counting calories & routine
Simply Red 09:38 AM 03-29-2018
Hi Guys,

I'm up to a 36 waist - thanks to Del Taco and a few others. As well as eating pretty poorly over the last year, or so.

I'm on a strict regimen now and doing a three week diet and then merging it into a new way of life. I have a history of eating well (normally) - but, again; have been quite clumsy over the past year or so.

My plan is to limit myself to 1100 calories a day the first week, then up to 1200 the second week, and then stay on or around 1500 calories as the norm, with one cheat day per week.

After the third week - I'll get back into some sort of exercise, which too will be part of the new 'way of life'

In this thread I'd like to discuss food ideas for assisting myself (& others) with weight loss.

Since Monday I've not gone above 1100 calories/daily - I have eaten oatmeal, oranges, bananas, hard-boiled eggs and in closing, in the evening - I'll eat one of the Chick Fil A Spicy, grilled chicken wraps w/o dressing (350 cals)

I'm open to ideas - but the goal is - finding items that are a little less common and more creative.

Please assist at your leisure - anyone else need assistance or interested in jumping aboard, I welcome it.

Thanks again
[Reply]
Eureka 11:41 AM 06-06-2018
Lost 24lbs this year by just eating healthy and going to the gym regularly. I used my vacation cruise as a carrot stick to motivate me.

I’m currently on day 5 of a 7 day water only fast. First time trying fasting this long and I’m doing it to cleanse my body. Anyone ever try water only fasting?

The first few days of the fast were tough but now on day 5 I feel great! I’ve been at work the past five days and then just come home and rest. The day before I started I only ate broccoli and chicken broth and when I eat this weekend I will start with watermelon, soups, orange juice, yogurt for a day or two.
Attached: 066DFAB5-3885-4782-A572-8DAA6F9E49AE.jpg (37.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:47 AM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
20 pound marker for me! yaay!
Congrats! :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:47 AM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Lost 24lbs this year by just eating healthy and going to the gym regularly. I used my vacation cruise as a carrot stick to motivate me.

I’m currently on day 5 of a 7 day water only fast. First time trying fasting this long and I’m doing it to cleanse my body. Anyone ever try water only fasting?

The first few days of the fast were tough but now on day 5 I feel great! I’ve been at work the past five days and then just come home and rest. The day before I started I only ate broccoli and chicken broth and when I eat this weekend I will start with watermelon, soups, orange juice, yogurt for a day or two.
never that long but several of these guys have - I know some from the fitness thread were big on fasting - longest I've gone was 48 hrs. But right now I'm still doing one meal per day.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:52 AM 06-09-2018
I need some help on a heart monitor. I'm not seeing anything thats not a couple of hundred dollars besides the chest strap ones. No thanks on the chest strap.

I'm a member of the local YMCA. I'm meeting with a trainer on Thursday for him to develop a "circuit" with the weight machines. So I need it to work with that plus the cardio.

Recommendations on a heart monitor are needed. What do you use?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:46 PM 06-10-2018
Set a goal to lose 10 by the end of June beginning June 1. Did my first weigh in today already down 5 pounds.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:49 PM 06-10-2018
correct me if I'm wrong - but I feel like a large problem, historically with you Billay is drinking, regarding calories?

I haven't drank in 3 months - not even one. It's helping tremendously and I don't miss it at all. I mostly likely won't drink again until the home opener game.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:27 PM 06-10-2018
correct me if I'm wrong - but I feel like a large problem, historically with you Billay is drinking, regarding calories?

I haven't drank in 3 months - not even one. It's helping tremendously and I don't miss it at all. I mostly likely won't drink again until the home opener game.
Part of it yes. I haven't gotten trashed during the week and ordered a pizza. That's helped for sure.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:02 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Holy shit, low fat, sodium free cottage cheese is some nasty shit! Maybe it will be good for the garden because I am not eating any more of this crap. :-)
Mix it with sugar free lime jello powder. Trust me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:05 PM 06-11-2018
Still on track. Walking an average of a marathon a week. Still staying an average of 800 calories under the daily goal. Not including exercise calories in the daily total. Down at least 2 shirt sizes, 5X-3X. Total weight loss at 90 lbs.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:36 AM 06-12-2018
Seems no matter what I do I'm gaining weight these days
I just signed up for the"fit father's" program. Gonna do a 30 trial and see how it goes.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:51 AM 06-12-2018
I've reached a stall/plateau, I think i'm stuck here at 207-209 for a while.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:34 AM 06-23-2018
Sprained an ankle stepping in a hole in my yard where evidently a tree use to be. Haven’t exercised in a week. Still on track with the eating part. Down 92 lbs total so far.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:06 PM 07-07-2018
Still staying an average of 800 calories under the daily goal. Not including exercise calories in the daily total. Total weight loss at 100 lbs. bitches.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:02 PM 01-03-2019
I'm back on this - but this go around I'm doing low-carb diet.

Anyone else want to join in?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:45 PM 01-03-2019
I'm back on this - but this go around I'm doing low-carb diet.

Anyone else want to join in?
I'm starting the old body-for-life program next week. It's worked pretty well.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 66
« First < 13535960616263 646566 >
Up