ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 323
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:48 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Colts will be stunned when they see vertical velocity passing. Hill's speed on sweeps and Kelce up the seams of that zone.

21-3 end of 1st Qtr

It will be Andy's game to lose if he takes the gas off. I think he learned his lesson against the Chargers in Arrowhead.
Yeah. Just like he learned his lesson after the Colts playoff collapse. Or the Titans playoff collapse.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:48 AM 01-08-2019
Officially looking like a snow game
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:48 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, learn to deal with it. That's how teams have been keeping Mahomes off the field since the Ravens game and the Colts will be no different. It's going to be an enormous part of how this game plays out.
And yet it hasn't actually worked. The Chiefs 2 late season losses were because of pinpoint QB accuracy late in the game, not the other team running the ball.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:49 AM 01-08-2019
Yeah. Just like he learned his lesson after the Colts playoff collapse. Or the Titans playoff collapse.
Back to being Eeyore, eh? :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:55 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Officially looking like a snow game
Not according to the NWS. At least right now. Of course it can change, be moved back

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...unit=0&dd=&bw=
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:56 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Back to being Eeyore, eh? :-)
Pointing out that the Colts will try to control the TOP through long drives with a heavy dose of running the ball, and Andy Reids atrocious tendencies in the playoffs doesn't make me an "Eeyore."
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:00 AM 01-08-2019
Pointing out that the Colts will try to control the TOP through long drives with a heavy dose of running the ball, and Andy Reids atrocious tendencies in the playoffs doesn't make me an "Eeyore."
If you say so!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:05 AM 01-08-2019
And yet it hasn't actually worked. The Chiefs 2 late season losses were because of pinpoint QB accuracy late in the game, not the other team running the ball.
This isn’t Lamar Jackson. Andrew Luck was arguably the best QB in the league this year not named Patrick Mahomes.

The concern is that they can pass and throw extremely well.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:05 AM 01-08-2019
Chiefs first official injury report for the game is released today.

Sammy Watkins/Eric Berry watch begins (continues).
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:09 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This isn’t Lamar Jackson. Andrew Luck was arguably the best QB in the league this year not named Patrick Mahomes.

The concern is that they can pass and throw extremely well.
I guess the Chiefs are doomed then. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:12 AM 01-08-2019
I guess the Chiefs are doomed then. :-)
We're not saying they're doomed, fool.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:13 AM 01-08-2019
We're not saying they're doomed, fool.
What are you saying then?

When every post moves the sticks just a little bit more. When every post is another excuse why this game is different. When every post is about reasons the Chiefs could lose this game.

What is one supposed to think?

It's a coping mechanism maybe?

EDIT: And by the way, I was being largely facetious until just now. FWIW.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:13 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chiefs first official injury report for the game is released today.

Sammy Watkins/Eric Berry watch begins (continues).
Ain't gotta watch to know what's going to happen
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:19 AM 01-08-2019
What are you saying then?

When every post moves the sticks just a little bit more. When every post is another excuse why this game is different. When every post is about reasons the Chiefs could lose this game.

What is one supposed to think?

It's a coping mechanism maybe?

EDIT: And by the way, I was being largely facetious until just now. FWIW.
Apparently in your mind discussing the opposing teams gameplan equals doom and gloom. I've never said the Colts are going to run roughshod over us and dominate the TOP. I just said thats what they'll TRY to do.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:20 AM 01-08-2019
Apparently in your mind discussing the opposing teams gameplan equals doom and gloom. I've never said the Colts are going to run roughshod over us and dominate the TOP. I just said thats what they'll TRY to do.
I wasn't just talking about YOU. Stop being so defensive.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 323
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up