ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 323
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:03 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
**** Kyle Brandt. He was saying on GMFB that the Chiefs have no chance against the Colts. They may as well just concede and forfeit the game. He’s been a Chief and Mahomes hater all year
He really has been hating on us all year.

Hahahahaha yeah listen to this guy, he reallllly knows his stuff. His power ranking this year were spot on too😂 pic.twitter.com/lUZUo6EUKX

— Tomahawk (@onearrowheaddr) January 7, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Get in the huddle, Lin. You're one of us. The past is the past, and the future is Mahomes.
They should get Lin Elliot to bang the drum before the game just to say fuck you to the past.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:06 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
https://youtu.be/nR48iByYFBI

Holy shit this has me fired up
Nice work on that. I believe.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:07 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They should get the kicker that shall go unnamed to bang the drum before the game just to say **** you to the past.
I'm up for it.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:10 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They should get the kicker that shall go unnamed to bang the drum before the game just to say fuck you to the past.
Once he enters the gates he needs to be immediately accosted and then drawn and quartered during pregame. Would definitely top the KC Wolf stunts of old.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 01-07-2019
It would be a great show of our Midwestern hospitality to welcome him back into the fold.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Once he enters the gates he needs to be immediately accosted and then drawn and quartered during pregame. Would definitely top the KC Wolf stunts of old.
What about Pioli?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:26 PM 01-07-2019
Weird question but its suppose to be a high of 40 lows in the upper 20s how many layers should I wear?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:31 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Weird question but its suppose to be a high of 40 lows in the upper 20s how many layers should I wear?
As many as it takes to soften the beat down I’m going to give you at gate F.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:33 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Gotta meet him at the Hyvee gate. Thats where he gets his ass kicked every home game
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:35 PM 01-07-2019
We have Al and Chris (ABC/ESPN) for our commentators but the game is on NBC, do they bring their own crew or use NBC's crew? I think they are one of the better teams out there. I'd love to have Romo call the game, his knowledge is (IMO) amongst the best in broadcasters and his enthusiasm can be infectious. He also seems to be unbiased from the few games I've seen him comment(ate).

FTD and FTC too!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:40 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
We have Al and Chris (ABC/ESPN) for our commentators but the game is on NBC, do they bring their own crew or use NBC's crew? I think they are one of the better teams out there. I'd love to have Romo call the game, his knowledge is (IMO) amongst the best in broadcasters and his enthusiasm can be infectious. He also seems to be unbiased from the few games I've seen him comment(ate).

FTD and FTC too!
Romo will call our game in a month.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 PM 01-07-2019

FTD and FTC too!
Huh?

Al and Chris have been doing SNF on NBC since its inception.

12 years ago.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:42 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Bruh F was last year it's the Hyvee gate this year big boy. I've been taking boxing classes so I can really throw some blows. Look for me I'll be wearing a Leonard Pope jersey.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:43 PM 01-07-2019

FTD and FTC too!
Chris and Al work for NBC, correct?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 323
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up