ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 323
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:24 PM 01-07-2019
wait wtf why is this sticky?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:25 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
wait wtf why is this sticky?
...... that’s what she said
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:25 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Are we seriously getting the crew that wouldn't call a single penalty against New England when we played them?
That crew overwhelmingly favored the home team. Remember that.

It's not a Chiefs vs. Patriots thing, it's a home vs. away thing.

This time, the Chiefs are at home.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:26 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

This was my first thought as well. Which is bullshit if that is how this crew operates, but that’s how it appeared that night.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:28 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Some of the comments on that twitter post.

"All defensive holding is legal within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage." (Yes, your read that right, he wasn't trying to say contact is legal, he reiterated that he meant defensive holding was legal within 5 yards.)

"Kelce initiated contact so the holding was okay."

:-)
So every defender should just bear hug the receiver....and keep them from moving. I bet it would keep them from catching the ball...:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:30 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Let's revisit this on Sunday...
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:31 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This was my first thought as well. Which is bullshit if that is how this crew operates, but that’s how it appeared that night.
That's the point that everyone seems to be overlooking...:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:33 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Let's revisit this on Sunday...
For what reason? It will either play out or it won't and none of us can change it.

Over the ENTIRE season, Hussey's crew favored the home team. That particular night, the home team was the Patriots. There's absolutely zero reason to believe that Hussey's crew has anything against the Chiefs.

For someone who gave up on football so long ago, you sure are invested in being right about this. Seeking validation much?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:33 PM 01-07-2019
That's the point that everyone seems to be overlooking...:-)
Overlooking what? That NFL refs are, by and large, incompetent?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:39 PM 01-07-2019
I cant believe KC got the crew that blew off obvious, blatant penalties against NE...to the tune of not calling a single one.

NOT ONE SINGLE PENALTY.....

Amazing...

https://twitter.com/bturner23/status...against-chiefs
I came to this thread to state that the outcome of the game will based on the refs. If the Refs let them play, the Chiefs win. The penalties have been the biggest problem for KC, not their defensive talent.

With that said, we've lost. We're losing this game if that's the ref team. It's over already. GG boys, i'll see you in draft planet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:43 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I came to this thread to state that the outcome of the game will based on the refs. If the Refs let them play, the Chiefs win. The penalties have been the biggest problem for KC, not their defensive talent.

With that said, we've lost. We're losing this game if that's the ref team. It's over already. GG boys, i'll see you in draft planet.
Are the Chiefs playing in Lucas Oil?

You should, you know, pay attention to the actual trends.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:45 PM 01-07-2019
Especially with our d.

If we can get a stop but then get a phantom illegal contact call it absolutely just kills us.
[Reply]
notorious 05:46 PM 01-07-2019
If the trend of this crew goes the opposite way with no explanation I will probably be done.
[Reply]
bsroyals54 05:48 PM 01-07-2019
Isn't the simple fact that a referee crew you are afraid to get is a huge problem in the NFL? Shouldn't all officiating be EQUAL? I'm having a hard time understanding why people are OK with this and still watch NFL.

Obviously the NFL favors entertainment and Vegas over a fairly called game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:49 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by bsroyals54:
Isn't the simple fact that a referee crew you are afraid to get is a huge problem in the NFL? Shouldn't all officiating be EQUAL? I'm having a hard time understanding why people are OK with this and still watch NFL
They are equal. They all suck.

Most of them favor the home team over the course of a season, by the way. It isn't unusual.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 323
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up