ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open as 4.5 point favorites vs the Colts
TLO 08:06 PM 01-05-2019
Line has already moved to -5 in some spots.
[Reply]
deadman 01:32 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Deadman has been polite and talking football instead of a toolshed douche.

I hope you weather the storm. We have fans from all over the league, and if you get through the hazing you might just find a place here.
Thank you. This forum is unique and fun.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:35 PM 01-07-2019
Aw, Prairie shit. Everybody!
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:25 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Up to 5 according to The Score
Down to 5,of course I check every 3 hours or so :-)
[Reply]
notorious 02:29 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I am shocked it hasn’t move closer to 3/4.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:29 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Up, down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton!
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:34 PM 01-07-2019
I am shocked it hasn’t move closer to 3/4.
That's why I'm checking every few hours this one is going to be fun tracking the money.

Right now scores and odds -5 total 57

Money bets 78% KC 22% Indy

Side bets 54% Indy 46% KC
[Reply]
notorious 02:37 PM 01-07-2019
Do you think all the media love will push the weekend warrior bettors tomorrow ward Indy enough to even it out?

That much money on KC has me worried about an old-fashioned hosing so that Vegas can cover the misbalance.
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:44 PM 01-07-2019
Do you think all the media love will push the weekend warrior bettors tomorrow ward Indy enough to even it out?

That much money on KC has me worried about an old-fashioned hosing so that Vegas can cover the misbalance.
I think it's still way too early and look for it to fluctuate around 4.5-6 for a few days.Like I said in an earlier post it's the last minute 4-5 point swing that makes me nervous which is what happened in '14.

Keep in mind the money % is a straight up bet so right now you have to lay $240 on KC to win $100 the side or spread is favoring Indy.
[Reply]
wazu 02:57 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I just cannot forget the Anthony Castonzo that spent 3/4 of his career getting his QB blasted. He looked like he'd figured something out in '14 but from 15-17 he stalled and/or regressed. Maybe he found it again this year but I can't get there. And I liked Braden Smith coming out but and he's had a nice year but he's still ideally a guard. I think he's going to be just a tick overmatched by Ford's speed especially with Ford making major strides in technique that will be able to punish Smith if he tries to cheat.

I like that interior line, don't get me wrong. And they play extremely well as a unit. But Jones and Bailey are just so physically imposing that they're pretty tough to handle straight up so I don't see the Ts getting a lot of help in this game. That's where the Chiefs will have to do their damage. And Mack is an efficient running between the tackles (better vision than I'd expected) but he's not an incredibly powerful guy there so if Jones, Nnadi and Bailey can muck that up in there, they can get him turning sideways and slow him up...I hope.
I need more posts like this in my diet.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:00 PM 01-07-2019

Money is on Indy
[Reply]
deadman 01-07-2019, 03:06 PM
This message has been deleted by deadman.
Marcellus 03:07 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Money is on Indy
If the spread started at 4.5 and its now up to 5 (even 5.5 at some places) wouldn't that mean the money has been on KC?
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:11 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Money is on Indy
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If the spread started at 4.5 and its now up to 5 (even 5.5 at some places) wouldn't that mean the money has been on KC?
Both correct but also keep in mind that is the side or spread.However scores and odds has been as high as 6 and now back to 5 which indicates the Colts are now being bet.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:15 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Reverse line movement sometimes happens.

But it’s down to -5 now. Was at -6 I believe. Books are hedging.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:19 PM 01-07-2019
I’ll probably stay away. To much emotional “cash” already riding on it. Instead I’ll take the points for the Cowboys, Chargers and Eagles.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:28 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I’ll probably stay away. To much emotional “cash” already riding on it. Instead I’ll take the points for the Cowboys, Chargers and Eagles.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up