ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 54
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
notorious 09:36 PM 01-05-2019
Blows me away that Deberg is only a 2 seed.
[Reply]
notorious 09:37 PM 01-05-2019
Oh, and the Chiefs went on an Indy like run in 2016, beating up on shit teams only to get bounced when they finally met a good one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:38 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Might as well change the name of this place to ArrowheadPride with all crying homers pouting anytime someone posts something without unicorn farts and butterfly cum all over it.

The only positions the Chiefs have that are better than the Colts is our QB and TE. Maybe a WR Hill, but the position as a whole isn't better. TY Hilton is damn good so the difference is negligible. Luck is a good QB too. So our offense is better but it's not a huge difference.

The colts defense is way better. Our pass rush is the only thing worth a damn on our defense.

So go ahead, asshole. Tell me what part of what I just said is wrong.
1. Colts play a cover 2...with a below average pass rush. Mahomes will kill this combination. You give him time...with his arm...and he will hit deep plays all night. If they try to compensate with a blitz...Mahomes is #1 in the NFL against the blitz.

2. KC is the #1 pass rushing team...and are going to be in Arrowhead noise at a playoff level.

3. Mahomes is better than Luck as is Andy Reid over Reich. The only reason they cameback in that 45-44 is Charles went down, Davis broke his leg, Avery went down...then so did Flowers. It still took a freak fumble bounce and Smith overthrowing a WIDE OPEN Grey for a TD to happen..

4. They are the #32nd team against TEs...and KC has the best in the NFL.

5. KC's defense averages 18.8 ppg at home and haven't scored less than 26 all year.

6. Mahomes is a NFL ratings darling...more than even Luck. Officiating should'nt be a factor in this one..
[Reply]
JakeF 09:39 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Just a tool. No need for an additive qualifier.
Don't tell me, another cheerleader mother fucker who wants everyone to ignore reality because it hurts his feelings? Poor baby doesn't like when someone says he favorite football team isn't the favorite for the upcoming game.

Jesus tits, is your life so bad that your entire bucket of happiness gets emptied based on a stupid football team? That is sad.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:42 PM 01-05-2019
Don't tell me, another cheerleader mother fucker who wants everyone to ignore reality because it hurts his feelings? Poor baby doesn't like when someone says he favorite football team isn't the favorite for the upcoming game.

Jesus tits, is your life so bad that your entire bucket of happiness gets emptied based on a stupid football team? That is sad.
They are the favorite though. That’s why your stupid bullshit doesn’t make any sense.

You’re either a scarred, beaten puss of a fan or you’re not actually a Chiefs fan. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. Either way, you play a scared game when it comes to being a fan and you’d do the same as a participant, so it is what it is.

That damn Colts defense that has dominated despite never playing a top 10 offense since they turned their season around. What are we ever going to do.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:43 PM 01-05-2019
Smart money is on the Colts.

Our defense is garbage, Luck is going to hang 40+.

Our offense just hasn't been as good since Watkins got hurt.

Unless we get turnovers we are screwed.
How do you live your life in the fetal position? That must be really fucking hard.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:45 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
#1 Colts play a cover 2...with a below average pass rush. Mahomes will kill this combination. You give him time...with his arm...and he will hit deep plays all night.

#2 KC is the #1 pass rushing team...in are going to be in Arrowhead noise at a playoff level.

#3 Mahomes is better than Luck as is Andy Reid over Reich. They only reason they cameback in that 45-44 is Charles went down, Davis broke his leg, Avery went down...then so did Flowers. It still took a freak fumble bounce for it to happen and Smith overthrowing a WIDE OPEN Grey for a TD to happen..

#4 The are the #32nd team against TEs...and KC has the best in the NFL.
Ok, first ... thanks for a real football take instead of crying.

As for the cover 2, it seems to me that Mahomes does better against Man-to-Man so he knows where everyone is going to be. Man-to-Man lets our speed win. Hill and Kelce can win against most Man coverage. Zone seems to cause us more problems.

I already said that Mahomes was better than Luck.

What does 3 have to do with anything? A game against the Colts like 4 years ago doesn't mean much because both teams are very different now.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:46 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
How do you live your life in the fetal position? That must be really fucking hard.
Who are you again?
[Reply]
DRM08 09:48 PM 01-05-2019
Hopefully Watkins can play. Could make a big difference.
[Reply]
DelFan 09:49 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The only reason they cameback in that 45-44 is Charles went down, Davis broke his leg, Avery went down...then so did Flowers. It still took a freak fumble bounce for it to happen and Smith overthrowing a WIDE OPEN Grey for a TD to happen..
It also took a coaching staff to do absolutely nothing different while their team's lead was eaten away yard by and yard and point by point. They needed to do something clever or desperate. As Spock taught us, sometimes the only logical response under certain circumstances is one of desperation. There was no visible coaching changes in the slow sinking of the Chiefs that day. Andy's lack of game day coaching was visible to all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:51 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They are the favorite though. That’s why your stupid bullshit doesn’t make any sense.

You’re either a scarred, beaten puss of a fan or you’re not actually a Chiefs fan. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. Either way, you play a scared game when it comes to being a fan and you’d do the same as a participant, so it is what it is.

That damn Colts defense that has dominated despite never playing a top 10 offense since they turned their season around. What are we ever going to do.
He's trolling hard. Not worth trying to go toe-to-toe with stupidity.

Talking about the Colts objectively... they're rolling. Luck looks good. Their defense looks aggressive and reasonably effective outside of some softness in their secondary. Our DL is going to get pushed off the ball and Hitchens and Ragland are going to need to tackle and make real plays to control their run game. It would be wonderful for our pass rush to show up. Berry as a QB of the secondary would be huge in this game to cover the gaps.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:52 PM 01-05-2019
You're just an asshole who likes to gang up on people. I bet your stepdad used to beat you up every day, then sneak into your bedroom at night to make it up to you.
How does an individual "gang up" on someone? One person isn't a gang.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:55 PM 01-05-2019
Who are you again?
A guy who actually roots for the Chiefs. Who are you?
[Reply]
Best22 09:56 PM 01-05-2019
Ok, first ... thanks for a real football take instead of crying.

As for the cover 2, it seems to me that Mahomes does better against Man-to-Man so he knows where everyone is going to be. Man-to-Man lets our speed win. Hill and Kelce can win against most Man coverage. Zone seems to cause us more problems.

I already said that Mahomes was better than Luck.

What does 3 have to do with anything? A game against the Colts like 4 years ago doesn't mean much because both teams are very different now.
Did you watch the Steelers game?:-)

Bring on the Cover 2 zone

Reid and Mahomes will eat Eberflus’ lunch
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:01 PM 01-05-2019
Being a Mizzou fan since the early 2000’s, there’s no matchup I would be more confident in than Mahomes vs. a Matt Eberflus defense.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 54
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up