ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>How does Cowherd stay employed?
Wallcrawler 02:50 PM 12-31-2018
https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1...002098176?s=20

One of the most absolute fucking braindead takes Ive ever heard. KC should be saying uh oh when they look at NE?!

Because they smashed a pathetic jets team while ignoring the fact that KC just did the same thing to an equally pathetic Raiders team?

Says KC in last 6 weeks is 3-3 like its some sort of terrible omen.

Well Colin, NE is 4-2, all against teams that failed to make the post season. Losses to Miami and Pittsburgh.

Chiefs losses have come against playoff teams. There is literally no reason to fear the New England Patriots. They had a cakewalk schedule to finish up and dropped 2 games.

What a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
srvy 12:17 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Ignore him and listen to LeBatard's show instead.
I watched 1 hour of Le Batard this morning in that span not one sports topic covered. Was literally discussion of ice creams, frapes and an ice cream franchised. He then moved on to sharing half eaten chicken with a fried and also letting a friend taste your beer. It went on till I changed to Cowherd. I wanted to see his picks and low and behold he picked the Chiefs to cover. On the day before the playoffs open how to you not cover this on a sports show. Big no to Dan Tared!
[Reply]
lcarus 01:08 PM 01-11-2019
I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd fuck the tits off of Joy Taylor. And his previous girl Kristine Leahy. Actually, that might be the answer to your question.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:12 PM 01-11-2019
I miss Kristine Leahy...
[Reply]
lcarus 01:17 PM 01-11-2019
I liked Kristine Leahy but I might like Joy just as much.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:26 PM 01-11-2019

[Reply]
AssEaterChief 02:07 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I miss Kristine Leahy...
What exactly did she provide other than her lame homer Boston takes? We can get those from people on this board.

He only hired her because of her looks and his recent move to LA
[Reply]
srvy 02:58 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
She is pretty but that hair looks like Davey Crockett made her a Armadillo skin hat.
[Reply]
FAX 03:03 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
She is pretty but that hair looks like Davey Crockett made her a Armadillo skin hat.
:-)

FAX
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up