ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 42
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:25 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Absolute disaster of a contract. Dorsey is a damn dufus when it comes to contracts. Veach hasn't donr better at all for that matter.
Correct me if I'm wrong....but I thought Dorsey didn't want to pay Berry. Hunt stepped in and got it done.
[Reply]
Blick 01:27 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Outside of a nice tackle at the LOS on a run play two weeks ago, he's been invisible - so not exactly a huge loss.
His blitz was instrumental in Rivers throwing his first INT.

But I get what you're saying.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:29 PM 12-28-2018
Not Berry's fault he's hurt. Next year is our year, not this year. Just be happy we have the best QB in the NFL and he's only 23. 2019 hopefully he'll be healthy and Sutton will be gone. veach will pick up some defensive talent that want to take a ride on the showtime bus.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:30 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Correct me if I'm wrong....but I thought Dorsey didn't want to pay Berry. Hunt stepped in and got it done.
That was a rumor, but nobody really knows for sure wtf went on. If it did happen that way, Clark is a ginormous hypocrite cunt for firing him over cap issues.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:31 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Not Berry's fault he's hurt. Next year is our year, not this year. Just be happy we have the best QB in the NFL and he's only 23. 2019 hopefully he'll be healthy and Sutton will be gone. veach will pick up some defensive talent that want to take a ride on the showtime bus.
That's the Spirit!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:31 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
June 1st designation and it's palatable.

$9.5 million savings can pay for a pretty good player
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:33 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Is this before or after we cut the entire defense and defensive coaching staff and initiate full rebuild?
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:35 PM 12-28-2018
Maybe it swoled up on him.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:36 PM 12-28-2018
So where are all the Berry-aid drinkers that were out in full force defending him these last few weeks?

He is sore.

Not injured. Sore.

Nothing to see here, amirite?

He has quit folks.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 12-28-2018
Absolute disaster of a contract. Dorsey is a damn dufus when it comes to contracts. Veach hasn't donr better at all for that matter.
Yea we shouldn't mention that Dorsey and Berry couldn't come to an agreement to the point that he was gone and then Clark Hunt just gave him what he wanted.

Time to move on, anyone that is highly paid on this defense and can be reasonably cut should be. Berry, Houston etc.
[Reply]
ct 01:38 PM 12-28-2018
berry and houston both have killed the salary cap, with little to no production to balance

of course i want both guys here but only if they can deliver game changing level of play, which they are not, nor do i see any reason to believe they can moving forward w/out something dramatic happening.

here we were all planning for next year during training camp, and for me anyway, i look at cap decisions that may have to happen, and think, NEXT year may be the lost season. if you're gonna do it, cut bait on hitchens and watkins too.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

$9.5 million savings can pay for a pretty good player
If it costs 6 and you save 9.5 guess what...that isn't 9.5 it's 3.5 do some math man.

And actually it's almost 7 so they'd save about 2.6 million cutting him.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:39 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
So where are all the Berry-aid drinkers that were out in full force defending him these last few weeks?

He is sore.

Not injured. Sore.

Nothing to see here, amirite?

He has quit folks.
I don’t think he quit. I think his body is just done and he needs to retire.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:39 PM 12-28-2018
Dorsey knew something Clark Hunt didn't and was going to let him walk.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:40 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sadly, this is true.

Indeed. I would have sworn that Berry wouldn’t play this year..........

Guess I was right....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 42
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up