ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 42
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
UK_Chief 12:48 PM 12-29-2018
Not sure if this is a massive Q (probably) but I would think getting cancer and coming out of the other side would give you a different perspective on life/mortality. Seems like his head has gone and maybe because he’s thinking he doesn’t want long term health issues and playing football is not his top priority. I can’t blame him for that but it sucks (if true)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If he'd had the surgery during camp like he should have, he could have been ready for the start of next year. Now, if he does, he probably won't be.
If he opts for surgery after the season...does that negate the Chiefs ability to designate him as a June 1st cut and save $9 mil?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:54 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If he opts for surgery after the season...does that negate the Chiefs ability to designate him as a June 1st cut and save $9 mil?
Yes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:55 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yes.
Pretty savvy on his part....
[Reply]
Frazod 01:14 PM 12-29-2018
Pretty savvy on his part....
Yeah, if only he was as good at doing his fucking job as he is at stealing Clark's money.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:18 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, if only he was as good at doing his ****ing job as he is at stealing Clark's money.
Neither you, I, or anyone should give a shit about the fiscal prospects of CHunt.

Berry is sucking up valuable cap space, though.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:20 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Eric would be stupid to do anything than what he’s been doing. Drag this out, avoid major injury, make that money.

He will become a free agent, have full-health, and sign another major contract with another team.

He’s playing this perfectly, and I don’t blame him.

Clark performed a complete abortion with this deal. That’s who to blame. Fucking horrendous judgment.
Andy Reid went above John Dorsey's head and got Clark Hunt to overrule his GM. Clark Hunt negotiated a contract that Dorsey refused to do and we are paying the price. Happened with Justin Houston too, he is not worth anywhere near 20 million per year.

After ganging up on Dorsey, Reid and Hunt must have known the relationship was over and Dorsey had to go. Andy Reid convinced Clark Hunt to hire his foot-shuffling porter from Philadelphia as GM. Now the team's GM and HC are back on the same page. Brett Veach will do whatever his mentor tells him to do.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:38 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Not sure if this is a massive Q (probably) but I would think getting cancer and coming out of the other side would give you a different perspective on life/mortality. Seems like his head has gone and maybe because he’s thinking he doesn’t want long term health issues and playing football is not his top priority. I can’t blame him for that but it sucks (if true)
There is probably a lot of truth in this post.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:41 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Cool. Fuck him then. He and his agent used PR to bend Hunt over a barrel and strongarmed him into a ridiculous contract we can't get out of when he didn't really want to play long term anway.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:45 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Cool. Fuck him then. He and his agent used PR to bend Hunt over a barrel and strongarmed him into a ridiculous contract we can't get out of when he didn't really want to play long term anway.
I’m sure at the time Eric signed the deal he was completely bought in.

But then he tore an Achilles...then his other foot is still giving him problems.

Imo if he doesn’t have it in him anymore, he should return the prorated part of the signing bonus and retire so he doesn’t anchor the team.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:58 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Imo if he doesn’t have it in him anymore, he should return the prorated part of the signing bonus and retire so he doesn’t anchor the team.
:-)...that's NOT going to happen. He doesn't have to...in 3 years he will no longer have a job.

He's not giving back millions...
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:05 PM 12-29-2018

Eric Berry has a donate button at the top of his website
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:08 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Andy Reid went above John Dorsey's head and got Clark Hunt to overrule his GM. Clark Hunt negotiated a contract that Dorsey refused to do and we are paying the price. Happened with Justin Houston too, he is not worth anywhere near 20 million per year.

After ganging up on Dorsey, Reid and Hunt must have known the relationship was over and Dorsey had to go. Andy Reid convinced Clark Hunt to hire his foot-shuffling porter from Philadelphia as GM. Now the team's GM and HC are back on the same page. Brett Veach will do whatever his mentor tells him to do.

Posts like this are why I fucking hate this place sometimes.

Andy Reid is not fucking Rasputin. He’s not the dude behind the Manchurian Candidate.

Every report out there said Clark Hunt was the one upset with how the Berry negotiations were handled, but noooooo... Andy Reid because fat bad clock management!!!!!!111
[Reply]
BossChief 02:13 PM 12-29-2018
:-)...that's NOT going to happen. He doesn't have to...in 3 years he will no longer have a job.

He's not giving back millions...
Then he shouldn’t preach integrity.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:24 PM 12-29-2018
John Wall, NBA star player for the Wizards, is having surgery to repair his own Haglund’s deformity soon. Expected recovery is 6-8 months.

This is what KC should have done from the get go. Berry should’ve had the surgery and saved everyone the dramatics of this season.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 42
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up