ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA
ModSocks 10:00 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:57 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Apothecarium in The City has some decent CBD. I Love it and use it daily. I've been using the 8:1 because I don't like being high but they have some 1:1 there. My only gripe is that it tastes like a cashed bowl. Even got some for the dogs (but that was online) as my rescue has major anxiety from being neglected as a puppy. I don't nitpick with my girlfriend nearly as much, Im much more focused when I play FPS games and nothing stresses me out. Really good stuff.
Do you use the oil?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:14 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
What the hell is that? A weed Tampon?
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Ya I have no idea what that is either.
That, my friends is what is commonly referred to as a "tarantula". It's a joint that's smeared with hash oil, then rolled in keif.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:17 AM 04-20-2018
For those who don't know:

Kief:

"The word `kif` is derived from Arabic `kayf`meaning well-being or pleasure. Kief, keef or keif is a fine powder made from dried resin glands (trichomes) that are found on the leaves of the cannabis plant. It contains a high concentration of the psychoactive chemical or THC that causes euphoric feelings or opium-like high that can last for hours. Kief is also called crystal or pollen. The quality of keif depends on the quality of marijuana plant. Read a detailed article on Kief on Cannabis Culture here."

Hash oil:

"It's the extracted oil from cannabis. You may know it as wax, BHO, dabs or any number of other nicknames.

The oil can have a higher concentration of THC — the main psychoactive chemical in pot — than regular buds. That's why hash oil has the reputation for being more potent.

The drug can be smoked or vaporized directly, or used to make edible products or balms."
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:19 AM 04-20-2018
So basically you're going to get REALLY high.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:20 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So basically you're going to get REALLY high.
REALLY high, because everyone will be bringing something (gonna have a little get together to celebrate). And well...it's rude to refuse a generous offering.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:30 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That, my friends is what is commonly referred to as a "tarantula". It's a joint that's smeared with hash oil, then rolled in keif.
And then you insert it into your vagina?

I gotta admit, I may be a bit behind the times.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:32 AM 04-20-2018
I think someone on here needs to start a mail order service for all of us in dry states.

I need 2 tampon joints and 5 moonrock things please.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:33 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
And then you insert it into your vagina?

I gotta admit, I may be a bit behind the times.
:-)

And then shotgun hits out of her ass.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:37 AM 04-20-2018
Not to brag or anything, but last crop I grew in my basement was 117% THC.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 04-20-2018
What a bunch of god damn dopeheads!

Think you could ship me just a little ?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:55 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think someone on here needs to start a mail order service for all of us in dry states.

I need 2 tampon joints and 5 moonrock things please.
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:56 AM 04-20-2018
It being 4/20, the sales are through the roof. Lots of places giving away freebies, 50% off sales etc.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:58 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Not to brag or anything, but last crop I grew in my basement was 117% THC.
I don't even understand what all that means other than it's potent. Can we equate this to beer brewing terms at all for it to make sense to me?
[Reply]
scho63 12:00 PM 04-20-2018
I haven't smoked pot in about 20-25 years. I would probably pass out after the first 3-4 tokes or become so paranoid.

This has become WAY too sophisticated and complicated. Some of you guys know a hell of a lot more about pot then you do football or sports or anything else for that matter! :-)

Just give me a nice piece of black tar or gold brick hash to smoke in a little metal pipe like old school! I'm pretty sure I would do that at a party today if I knew I was sleeping over. Not sure why I really liked hash so much in my younger days. Smoked a lot during a week in Amsterdam and damn near fell in the canal one night. I also ate Space Cakes and Moon Balls at the Melkveg. (Those were brownies and coconut macaroon cookies laced with hash.) Toured the Heineken Brewery as well. What a week! :-)

OH, and a strange fact: best pot I ever had by a long shot was in New Zealand!

[IMG]
http://stonerdays.com/wp-content/upl...-marijuana.jpg
[/IMG]

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:02 PM 04-20-2018
oooh one of my local shops is giving away $30 gift bags with a minimum $20 purchase....
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up