ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA
ModSocks 10:00 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
AssEaterChief 12:25 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sounds good. I'd suggest downloading the App "WeedMaps". Search my zip code, 91950 (92102 as well) and then you can browse the inventory of every dispensary in my area, and filter the search specifically for CBD oil or whatever you're looking for. You can see the costs, potency etc.
Wait, I thought you lived in OB?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:28 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Wait, I thought you lived in OB?
No. Never lived in OB. Born and raised in Oceanside, ran away @ 15 to Downtown San Diego. Been living in Downtown/SouthPark until about a year ago and moved to National City (gah, but the rent is cheaper and i have a big ass backyard, so trade off for the fact that it's National City)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:01 PM 03-20-2018
Are you the feds?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:02 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Are you the feds?
Depends on who you ask. Maybe. Maybe not.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:40 PM 03-20-2018
I don't even know what we are talking about.

Moonrock Ice?
Sounds like a quart of malt liquor.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:48 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Moonrock Ice?
Sounds like a quart of malt liquor.
:-)
I thought the same thing when i wrote the thread title.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:50 PM 03-20-2018
Dr. Zodiak Presents: Moonrock ICE – Crystalline -Bud – Clear – 99% THC-A

THCa Crystalline was developed as a means of delivering large, quantifiable doses of THCa and is known as the purest isolate anywhere on the market testing at 99-100%.

This pure THCa converts to THC when vaped and creates a clear and highly cerebral effect, or remains non-psychoactive when ingested.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:51 PM 03-20-2018
What are Moon Rocks?

Moon rocks are not exactly a type of marijuana strain, but more of a cannabis experiment. Typically, they’re are nuggets of the marijuana strain Girl Scout Cookies, dipped in hash oil and then sprinkled with kief.

https://my420tours.com/moon-rocks-cannabasics/
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:35 PM 03-20-2018
So this shit is the bomb then?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:43 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
So this shit is the bomb then?
Best i've ever smoked. It better be for $60 a gram. I've even seen it advertised for as much as $90 a gram.

To put that in perspective the average going rate for a gram of good top shelf bud is $10-$15 around here.
[Reply]
-King- 05:04 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Best i've ever smoked. It better be for $60 a gram. I've even seen it advertised for as much as $90 a gram.

To put that in perspective the average going rate for a gram of good top shelf bud is $10-$15 around here.
$60 a damn gram. Fuck that no matter how good it is.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:08 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I really want to start getting into the CBD stuff. The oldest daughter has epilepsy and I'm starting research into it. Plus the wife has anxiety and I think that a small hit or two at night might help her out. Unfortunately there's nothing quality out here because there are no dispensaries.
Apothecarium in The City has some decent CBD. I Love it and use it daily. I've been using the 8:1 because I don't like being high but they have some 1:1 there. My only gripe is that it tastes like a cashed bowl. Even got some for the dogs (but that was online) as my rescue has major anxiety from being neglected as a puppy. I don't nitpick with my girlfriend nearly as much, Im much more focused when I play FPS games and nothing stresses me out. Really good stuff.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:46 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
$60 a damn gram. **** that no matter how good it is.
Posted via Mobile Device
No shit. For $60/gram it better come with a damn blowjob. From a girl even.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:33 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Apothecarium in The City has some decent CBD. I Love it and use it daily. I've been using the 8:1 because I don't like being high but they have some 1:1 there. My only gripe is that it tastes like a cashed bowl. Even got some for the dogs (but that was online) as my rescue has major anxiety from being neglected as a puppy. I don't nitpick with my girlfriend nearly as much, Im much more focused when I play FPS games and nothing stresses me out. Really good stuff.
How does a person get that online...for my dog?
Serious, would love to dose my dog before a thunderstorm or fireworks or picnics or...just everyday
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:50 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
$60 a damn gram. **** that no matter how good it is.
Posted via Mobile Device
I've seen clear and live resins go for as much as $120/g from places like Cookies or Harborside, but that shit is SO top shelf.

It's all about your palette...and feeling great.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up