Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA
ModSocks 10:00 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:02 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 AM 03-20-2018
Do you guys have open dispensaries down there now? We still don't have any up here.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:07 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Do you guys have open dispensaries down there now? We still don't have any up here.
Yes. A lot of them. More than i have fingers and toes. And that's just the ones i know about. Let alone the delivery services.

Some still require a recommendation, some don't. Some places will even pay for your recommendation.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:07 AM 03-20-2018
How was it on the throat? Any harshness to it?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yes. A lot of them. More than i have fingers and toes. And that's just the ones i know about. Let alone the delivery services.

Some still require a recommendation, some don't. Some places will even pay for your recommendation.
Lucky bastards.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:13 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
How was it on the throat? Any harshness to it?
Smooth and tasty. It's expensive and potent and it burns for awhile, you cut a sliver off the nugg and you can get several hits off of it. An Itty-bitty cherry will get a solid 2-3 hits.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:14 AM 03-20-2018
Lucky bastards.
It's a gift and a curse. Now i find myself wasting money on stuff like in the OP just because i can. And there's no shortage of new and creative ways to smoke pot. The market is saturated.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 03-20-2018
It's a gift and a curse. Now i find myself wasting money on stuff like in the OP just because i can. And there's no shortage of new and creative ways to smoke pot. The market is saturated.
Yeah but at least you have the option if you want it. They're still haggling over taxes and how to regulate that shit up here.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:17 AM 03-20-2018
Yeah but at least you have the option if you want it. They're still haggling over taxes and how to regulate that shit up here.
As a side note, there's a real nice dispensary here near the shop. Real professional, classy place with an assortment of CBD/THC products and they're the first place so far to charge me tax.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:19 AM 03-20-2018
As a side note, there's a real nice dispensary here near the shop. Real professional, classy place with an assortment of CBD/THC products and they're the first place so far to charge me tax.
I really want to start getting into the CBD stuff. The oldest daughter has epilepsy and I'm starting research into it. Plus the wife has anxiety and I think that a small hit or two at night might help her out. Unfortunately there's nothing quality out here because there are no dispensaries.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 03-20-2018
I really want to start getting into the CBD stuff. The oldest daughter has epilepsy and I'm starting research into it. Plus the wife has anxiety and I think that a small hit or two at night might help her out. Unfortunately there's nothing quality out here because there are no dispensaries.
I have no idea what the laws are regarding shipping the stuff in state, but i have no issue buying you something and sending it your way if it helps your loved ones.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:23 AM 03-20-2018
I have no idea what the laws are regarding shipping the stuff in state, but i have no issue buying you something and sending it your way if it helps your loved ones.
I'll look into it and hit you up. Thanks man!
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:26 AM 03-20-2018
I'll look into it and hit you up. Thanks man!
Sounds good. I'd suggest downloading the App "WeedMaps". Search my zip code, 91950 (92102 as well) and then you can browse the inventory of every dispensary in my area, and filter the search specifically for CBD oil or whatever you're looking for. You can see the costs, potency etc.
[Reply]
Fish 10:26 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up