ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 240
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:31 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
I hear ya. Deal is the Chiefs are a good team BUT they don't know how to win these types of games and, in the process, take the next step at becoming a consistently good team. A HUGE problem is that you rely on good coaching to get you over the hump and to the next level. In KC the in-game coaching decisions are what is preventing the Chiefs from taking the next step in becoming a consistently good team. Last night, all of Reids shortcomings as a game day coach were on display for all to see. He failed and so did the Chiefs as a result. :-)
Failed as a result of their coach.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:32 PM 09-18-2015
When getting raped from behind, Reid combats its by arching his back.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:33 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
When getting raped from behind, Reid combats its by arching his back.
Reid combats it by closing his eyes and leaning into it, bucking and thrasing...

His philosophy must be that, if the rape is inevitable, it may as well be a wild ride.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:35 PM 09-18-2015
I wonder how many ropes Alex has attempted to shoot into Andy's stache.

They all fall short of course and just trickle down his knuckles, but year four he's gonna get them there.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:03 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:

They all fall short of course and just trickle down his knuckles, but year four he's gonna get them there.
Andy says Alex shoots them there 'to perfection'
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:16 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:

:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:17 PM 09-18-2015
This should be Andy Reid's final season in KC but you know it won't be.

as long as the team isn't an embarrassment, the Hunt family will stand pat.

as of right now, it seems like Dorsey is doing the better job. If he can keep selecting guys like Peterson then he will be a quality GM.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:18 PM 09-18-2015
Reid isn't going anywhere until 2017. Same with Smith.

I think they'll win one playoff game in that span and it'll be the end of their era.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:20 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Reid isn't going anywhere until 2017. Same with Smith.

I think they'll win one playoff game in that span and it'll be the end of their era.
:-) - seeing how we haven't won a playoff game in 20+ years, that'll be some kinda progress!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:26 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) - seeing how we haven't won a playoff game in 20+ years, that'll be some kinda progress!
Oh absolutely. I'd wager they win a playoff game next year, people get giddy at the idea of "Okay gang, this is the year. They won a wild card game and were X, Y and Z away from getting to the AFCCG. This is a SB winning team!"

And then they start out the first eight weeks with 4+ losses, are scoreboard watching in Week 16 and 17 hoping four different outcomes come out in KC's favor and miss the playoffs just like last year.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:32 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Oh absolutely. I'd wager they win a playoff game next year, people get giddy at the idea of "Okay gang, this is the year. They won a wild card game and were X, Y and Z away from getting to the AFCCG. This is a SB winning team!"

And then they start out the first eight weeks with 4+ losses, are scoreboard watching in Week 16 and 17 hoping four different outcomes come out in KC's favor and miss the playoffs just like last year.

Because Chiefs.
Yeah, it's not rigged - it just always comes up snake eyes for KC.

"Because Chiefs" is a perfectly valid and sound reasoning, logical in its scope...but the league fixing games for profit is 'crazy' and illogical.

"Impossible" some people claim...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:33 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
This should be Andy Reid's final season in KC but you know it won't be.

as long as the team isn't an embarrassment, the Hunt family will stand pat.
Both statements are 100% true, and quoted them for fact.
[Reply]
jimidollar 03:37 PM 09-18-2015
Andy is a mad scientist. His plan is to tank the season, stockpile draft picks, wait for Manning to retire and get an easier schedule. Boom, success!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:41 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Andy is a mad scientist. His plan is to tank the season, stockpile draft picks, wait for Manning to retire and get an easier schedule. Boom, success!!
That's gotta be it.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:51 PM 09-18-2015

“When you have the best running back in the NFL, you just want to get him some opportunities.” - Reid on running the ball with Charles late.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 18, 2015

Yeah but won't call him up for a running play on the Denver 2 yard line on 3 tries.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 240
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up