ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 240
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
-King- 05:15 AM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You didn't watch the game then?
What did he do wrong on Monday? On the Peters INT, Mahomes had a wide open Conley in the middle of the field. It was a perfect play to set up a situation where we could drain the clock whole knowing we have a field goal in our back pocket, or set up a game winning touchdown. Mahomes held the ball for FAR too long and let his arm get hit while throwing. Otherwise, it was a great play.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:20 AM 11-22-2018
The biggest problems on the 2nd to last INT were:

1. Leaving Kelce 1 on 1 with a pass rusher who was having a really good night on a play where they needed time to get guys downfield.

2. Mahomes choked. He should have released the ball earlier. He waited and didn't appreciate the pressure coming into his face.
[Reply]
eDave 08:42 AM 11-22-2018
No Reid, no Mahomes.

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:14 AM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
What did he do wrong on Monday?
I'll quote this post since it's all the way at the top of the page, and you obviously don't read the threads you post in :

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kevin Kietzman of all people nailed the problem that terrifies me about Andy. He still can’t manage the clock.

Chiefs just converted 4th and 2 at the Rams 39. Let 14 seconds stay on the playclock with time running.

Then Mahomes runs for 2 yards. Snaps the ball again with 27 seconds left on the play clock with time running.

Then a 14 yard pass to Robinson who runs out of ****ing bounds stopping the clock.

Goddamnit Andy that would have been 1st and 10 at the LA 23 at the 2 minute warning with 3 timeouts in your pocket and ZERO in LA’s.

Worst case scenario is we run the clock down and don’t get in the end zone and settle for OT.

Kietzman even asked Andy about this shit and Andy’s reply was “well um I didn’t think about it um.”

The **** you mean you didn’t think about it?!?!

I’m not scared of the Patriots, Rams, Saints, Steelers, Chargers or this defense in January. I’m ****ing terrified of Andy ****ing Reid.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:19 AM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
No Reid, no Mahomes.

:-)
C'mon eDeazie, Mahomes would be great, regardless.

Reid certainly helps get the most out of Mahomes and there probably isn't a better situation he could've come into the league with as far as development and whatnot...

But Reid's lack of clock management is ALARMING.
[Reply]
Trivers 09:31 AM 11-22-2018
We should create a Hall of Shame for threads such as this one.

And when you want to use KK as a credible source, you need to step away from the keyboard and lie down for awhile.

Some people will Bitch just to Bitch.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by Trivers:
We should create a Hall of Shame for threads such as this one.
To be fair, this thread was created in the immediate emotional aftermath of a stupefying loss in front of a national TV audience.

Every picture tells a story. Look at the picture posted in the OP.

And when you want to use KK as a credible source, you need to step away from the keyboard and lie down for awhile.
I quoted someone else's post, to answer a question about what Reid wrong on Monday night, and it was accurate.

I don't disregard accurate information just because I'm not a fan of the source.

Some people will Bitch just to Bitch.
People have been bitching about Reid's lack of clock management acumen for 20 fucking years straight. It eventually got him fired in Philly...
[Reply]
eDave 10:05 AM 11-22-2018

Reid certainly helps get the most out of Mahomes and there probably isn't a better situation he could've come into the league with as far as development and whatnot...

We might not have Mahome's if not for Andy. Butterfly affect and all.

His clock management is perplexing. He's been a head coach for a long time. Clock management is basic stuff, IMO.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:13 AM 11-22-2018

I've come to terms with it, maybe for my own sanity because I know it isn't going to ever reach a positive level.

I will say I think it's relatively better than it was. Perhaps it's just that as a good team we overcome it or don't run into the situations as much.

To be honest the only thing I really got from last game was the joy of seeing Andy actually mad when he screamed at Goff for getting in the ref huddle. I have to think that was displaced anger and the real anger was about the penalties and first quarter play.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:35 AM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:

To be honest the only thing I really got from last game was the joy of seeing Andy actually mad when he screamed at Goff for getting in the ref huddle. I have to think that was displaced anger and the real anger was about the penalties and first quarter play.
When the ref winked at Goff.

yeah, I thought Andy was already heated about the BS penalties, then Goff made the spit fly out of his mouth.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:39 AM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
We might not have Mahome's if not for Andy. Butterfly affect and all.

His clock management is perplexing. He's been a head coach for a long time. Clock management is basic stuff, IMO.
Agreed.
[Reply]
ottawa_chiefs_fan 02:52 PM 11-22-2018
Personally, I think Andy is like a savant, and is so focussed on the plays he is running and considering, he can't cope with other things. He really needs someone to step in and help him understand what is happening on the clock side.....
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:07 PM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kietzman even asked Andy about this shit and Andy’s reply was “well um I didn’t think about it um.”

The **** you mean you didn’t think about it?!?!
BS. That is NOT what Andy said. He said that they thought about a lot of different things. Then KK completely twisted it into his own interpretation that supported his narrative. And you are regurgitating that here. BS. I get that you have entrenched yourself in a position. But let's stick to the facts.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:25 PM 11-22-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
BS. That is NOT what Andy said. He said that they thought about a lot of different things. Then KK completely twisted it into his own interpretation that supported his narrative. And you are regurgitating that here. BS. I get that you have entrenched yourself in a position. But let's stick to the facts.
This doesn’t surprise me. It is what RunKC does when he has an agenda. Just like he tried to pretend that he had an example of a game where a team ran clock while going for a TD to win it when it wasn’t anywhere close to the same thing.

He also tried to pretend like the Murray penalty was a good call (when he didn’t even know what the call actually was) when it was painfully obvious it was an awful call to everybody else. That was because he has an agenda against Murray too.

He’s either being intellectually dishonest or he’s really that stupid.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
Good job Reid. You've cost us so many fucking times. You have Patrick fucking Mahomes, act like it for fucks sake. You have blind loyalty to an old fuck no good hasband of a Defensive Coordinator who's fucked us so many times I actually think he coaches for the other team. Your bullshit conservative playcalling late in games, playing with the lead, and then your shitty defensive coordinator loses the fucking game for us. Fuck you! Either win a Superbowl or get the fuck out of town because you and your bullshit friend screwed us tonight, like you did in Indianapolis, like you did against the Patriots, like you did against the Titans, I will blame you, because you're the god damn head coach and someone needs to call your ass out. Get Sutton the fuck out of town in the offseason or you both can leave on the same train soon after.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 240
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Up