ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:19 PM 03-25-2023
And Yorkies are the one exception I'll make to the pocket dog rule. From my experience they're little bundles of happy that just want to chill with you.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:23 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Pretty rare you see a cat that big with the proper proportion. It's either way too skinny or way too fat. Yours somehow looks perfect m
He's 2.5 years old so I think this is his final, healthy size right now. Sure he'll pack some weight on as he gets a little older and lazier.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:23 PM 03-25-2023
I was a dog guy, now I'm a dog and cat guy. Found a stray Himalayan several years ago who was a great cat, perfect pet for the time. His only mistake as a companion was dying the same morning I started a new job. Now that Pablo has been gone my wife is taking allergy injections so we can get another, this time a Siberian since they are mostly hypo allergenic.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:27 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by BDj23:
A girl I dated in my 20s had one of those shitrats... it bit me several times. Instead of disciplining it she would reward its bad behavior with treats to calm it down.

Couple of years ago she posted a tear jerking update about it being flattened by a car. I laughed my ass off.
Ok, psycho.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:33 PM 03-25-2023
A girl I dated in my 20s had one of those shitrats... it bit me several times. Instead of disciplining it she would reward its bad behavior with treats to calm it down.

Couple of years ago she posted a tear jerking update about it being flattened by a car. I laughed my ass off.
The best part of this story is you getting bit I hope it drew blood
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:43 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Ok, psycho.
I cannot Belize you are making fun of another poster.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:49 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Ok, psycho.
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Well hey, just like people any animal can be a little asshole... maybe thats the case here?
[Reply]
Rausch 03:51 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He's 2.5 years old so I think this is his final, healthy size right now. Sure he'll pack some weight on as he gets a little older and lazier.
There you go Pablo - you got the perfect pussy.

So you can put that on your grave anyway...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:22 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If a non-shitty chihuahua exists, I've never encountered it. Nippy, bad tempered, hyper and with constant, piercing barks. I'd sooner have a rattlesnake as a pet. My idiot BIL and his wife have two of them. The only good thing I can say about either is that one of them doesn't suck quite as much as the other.

But as you say, to each their own. I wouldn't give a crap about these two, except that they bring them to the FIL's house for Christmas, and that really sucks.
You've obviously never seen Nacho Chihuahua the Movie with a young Bill Bellichek as Joe who parks his Chevelle on his front yard. https://youtu.be/HLeFeZV_zRc
[Reply]
bdj23 06:53 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Ok, psycho.
Boo hoo
[Reply]
bdj23 06:54 PM 03-25-2023
People put down dogs for biting all the time pussy
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:02 PM 03-25-2023
I own a mouser, he is fast as fuck boi fast as fuck boi

Also I've dodged bullets from hitting the back of my skull driving and getting away from being murdered. I'm good call me the fuck what ever you want.

inches from the back of my skull
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:06 PM 03-25-2023
People put down dogs for biting all the time pussy
you should be put down. Here's hoping
[Reply]
bdj23 08:07 PM 03-25-2023
you should be put down. Here's hoping
NOT THE HECKIN PUPERINOS

Sorry you own a shitty rat dog
[Reply]
BWillie 08:22 PM 03-25-2023
Speaking of cats. I lost my little guy four months ago and in a few months will be ready for a new friend. What is the best cat breed out there? I just like them to be friendly, affectionate, playful, willing to sleep by you. I don't know that I would be ready for a Bengal or something that would trash my house if I left it alone for a day and forgot to play with him/her for 30 min a day. Dont care how they are with children or how they interact with other visitors.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up