ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 160
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:40 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, I left completely for about 2 weeks a little bit ago. No one noticed. That's how I roll.
I noticed. But I think you're kind of hawt. Especially when you get all twisted over the white man's plight. #thestruggleisreal
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:41 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Agreed this influx of 49er fans has had the worst effect on my fandom that I ever recall. I still watch the games but that excitement for a good outcome is out the window. I'm pretty much passive with the occasional chuckle.
The Patriot fans were far worse for me. But I hated Cassel from the start and it never changed. I only hated Alex for about 24 hours.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 04:45 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
The Patriot fans were far worse for me. But I hated Cassel from the start and it never changed. I only hated Alex for about 24 hours.
Flip those and its me. I guess its my turn in the barrel.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:00 PM 09-25-2014
:-) I'm sorry...that was far and away the most miserable experience in my life of being a fan.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:59 PM 09-25-2014
I hated Cassel as QB of the Chiefs [not as a person, like him as a person], but it never occurred to me to take it out on Pats fans. Probably because he wasn't as contentious a QB in NE as Alex was in SF.
[Reply]
rico 06:00 PM 09-25-2014
Did you ever hate Cassel other than the first 24 hours?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:12 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I hated Cassel as QB of the Chiefs [not as a person, like him as a person], but it never occurred to me to take it out on Pats fans. Probably because he wasn't as contentious a QB in NE as Alex was in SF.
The way they come in was very similar to the 9er fans, but they weren't Cassel fans, as much as fans of The Hoodie. Their arrogance, and the way they chastised anyone who challenged the trade for Cassel was just disgusting too me. And I won't even get started on the executive of the decade. Good Lord they were insufferable. I didn't beat on them, that really hasn't been my style around here for years. It was a challenge at times though to not rub their faces in the shit they talked, but who really suffered? It sure as fuck wasn't them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 09-25-2014
I got really sick of talking until I was blue in the face to a bunch of people who had their fingers in their ears screaming nah nah nah.
Bing!
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:32 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Did you ever hate Cassel other than the first 24 hours?
Never hated him just glad to see him go.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:05 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You roastiors are good....Real good
Warren G in the house...
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:07 PM 09-25-2014
Coming from a guy who is distracted by 49ers fans here while watching a Chiefs game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:49 PM 09-25-2014
I both hated him AND was glad to see him go.

Only to be replaced by his twin. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:57 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by 505 Chief:
I both hated him AND was glad to see him go.

Only to be replaced by his twin. :-)
Oh fuck that. Alex Smith is NOWHERE near Matt Casshole. Not even close. Now, I understand why you, and everyone else who doesn't like him, don't like him. However you hurt your arguments, and the arguments of your counterparts when you make statements like that. I'm just sayin...
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:05 PM 09-25-2014
:-) I'm sorry...that was far and away the most miserable experience in my life of being a fan.
Yeah and the worst part is I think I have your Cassel disease x2.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:07 PM 09-25-2014
Oh fuck that. Alex Smith is NOWHERE near Matt Casshole. Not even close. Now, I understand why you, and everyone else who doesn't like him, don't like him. However you hurt your arguments, and the arguments of your counterparts when you make statements like that. I'm just sayin...
Cassel is Alex or at least Alex light. You have allowed your hate to cloud your judgement as well. Alex is 2010 Cassel not 2012 Cassel.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 160
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up