ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 240
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Trivers:
This type of post is why I spend $20/month on CP.

Pure comedy gold.

"11 game willing streaks in the NFL mean nothing???"

Please continue! Don't stop! Good stuff! :-)
Did they get a ribbon for it or something?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:46 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Reid is the same coach as Herm or Romeo in my eyes.
You obviously masturbate too much. You've gone blind.

Andy Reid is not perfect. But if you think he is the same coach as Herm and Romeo, you are blind.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:16 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You obviously masturbate too much. You've gone blind.

Andy Reid is not perfect. But if you think he is the same coach as Herm and Romeo, you are blind.
That looked like a Herm Edwards team out there last Saturday. That final drive was classic "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during the big game" Herm.

Romeo never had a team with any talent to coach, and was a clueless buffoon. Herm had a decent record from NY when he got here and got fired in the middle of a rebuild.

Either one of them could have mismanaged the clock last Saturday just as well as Reid did...I'm sure of it.

How much I polish my bishop has nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:42 AM 01-20-2016
This type of post is why I spend $20/month on CP.

Pure comedy gold.

"11 game willing streaks in the NFL mean nothing???"

Please continue! Don't stop! Good stuff! :-)
That 11 game win streak is worth a lot of money to Chunt.

Absolutely meaningless to me.

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Did they get a ribbon for it or something?
Exactly
[Reply]
Trivers 11:48 AM 01-20-2016
[QUOTE=rabblerouser;12041094]That 11 game win streak is worth a lot of money to Chunt.

Absolutely meaningless to me.

And who are you to the Chiefs?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:02 PM 01-20-2016

And who are you to the Chiefs?
A former season ticket holder, and recovering homer.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:44 PM 01-20-2016
:-)

Good coaches do that all the time. No one ever sees it coming.
I guess that's so they didn't have to listen to the time-honored, "they might have left too much time on the clock" had we scored fast, got the OSK (or got them to go 3-and-out), and scored a 2nd TD quickly. So not wasting all that time would have set them up for insult.

Logic.......................Reason (connect the dots)

So there's that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:32 PM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I guess that's so they didn't have to listen to the time-honored, "they might have left too much time on the clock" had we scored fast, got the OSK (or got them to go 3-and-out), and scored a 2nd TD quickly. So not wasting all that time would have set them up for insult.

Logic.......................Reason (connect the dots)

So there's that.
Are you serious?? "Insult"??

NO.

It's what you have a fucking defense for, duh. A supposedly great one when they man everyone up and knock the shit out of people. Don't know why they didn't just play their game and make the Patriots do the adjusting.

I'm baffled. Fuck 'insults' - at that point, you need as many points as possible. As quickly as possible.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

(I'd post the Herm meme, but photobucket is down for maintenance.)
[Reply]
New World Order 06:50 PM 01-20-2016
That looked like a Herm Edwards team out there last Saturday. That final drive was classic "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during the big game" Herm.

Romeo never had a team with any talent to coach, and was a clueless buffoon. Herm had a decent record from NY when he got here and got fired in the middle of a rebuild.

Either one of them could have mismanaged the clock last Saturday just as well as Reid did...I'm sure of it.

How much I polish my bishop has nothing to do with it.

Especially the offense in the first half.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:23 PM 01-20-2016
Are you serious?? "Insult"??

NO.

It's what you have a fucking defense for, duh. A supposedly great one when they man everyone up and knock the shit out of people. Don't know why they didn't just play their game and make the Patriots do the adjusting.

I'm baffled. Fuck 'insults' - at that point, you need as many points as possible. As quickly as possible.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

(I'd post the Herm meme, but photobucket is down for maintenance.)
I don't disagree, I'm clearly in the "WTF Andy?" camp! I'm just saying what nutty synaptic fires where going off inside Andy's cranium...

I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize insanity.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:01 PM 01-20-2016
Why angle for a play where your team -where any team- is facing an 80%+ chance of failure?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:11 PM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't disagree, I'm clearly in the "WTF Andy?" camp! I'm just saying what nutty synaptic fires where going off inside Andy's cranium...

I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize insanity.

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Why angle for a play where your team -where any team- is facing an 80%+ chance of failure?
Because...Chiefs??

I got nothing.

I guess it's a thing, because he did the exact same shit in the SB vs NE. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 01-22-2016
I know this goes back to Andy, but WTF was Albert Wilson thinking when he caught the ball at the 4 yard line and stayed in bounds with 2:54 left?

Yes that's on Andy, but I think more of it is on Wilson. It's the 2 min drill. Ever since high school you should know that you get out of bounds in that situation.

Just an awful fuck up there
[Reply]
New World Order 09:29 AM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I know this goes back to Andy, but WTF was Albert Wilson thinking when he caught the ball at the 4 yard line and stayed in bounds with 2:54 left?

Yes that's on Andy, but I think more of it is on Wilson. It's the 2 min drill. Ever since high school you should know that you get out of bounds in that situation.

Just an awful **** up there

The entire thing makes me want to put an ice pack on my forehead.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:54 AM 01-22-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Just an awful **** up there
He caught the ball at the 5, turned and tried to score. I don't think it was an atrocious mistake. He came up about a foot short.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 240
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up