ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs v Green Bay (Accessible)
grandllama 08:42 PM 10-27-2021
Greetings Ya'll,

CP Poster of the year circa ah, hell, 2008 I think.

I have three tickets to the Green Bay game, lower level, accessible for sale and I'll let them go to the Planet for face. Was going to take the current Ms Llama (not the same Ms Llama or that Ms Llama, no, not that one either) to Arrowhead for the first time but Delta in their ultimate wisdom changed our anniversary flight to where we can't make the connection in ATL if we go to the game.

I'm absolutely unsure how Arrowhead handles accessible tickets, but originally they were for Ms Llama and myself and Llama Jr, so one ticket with MS, two 'companion seats' but all three have 'accessible' and 'companion' across the front.

If you are interested Smoke me. I won't answer in this thread. Use this thread to say hi and I'm glad you are still alive unlike so many of our old brethern from when I joined mid 1990's.

And I hope Rausch is still 'playing the shark'

Cheers!

Llama
[Reply]
stevieray 09:03 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by grandllama:
Very good my friend, and I hope all is well with you. I'm working in Omaha now but haven't moved here yet... still have a nightmare in Indianapolis I've got to get moved over.
My aunt lives up there!

When you move, holler at me.

.....my condolences on ms llama
[Reply]
grandllama 09:04 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
My condolences
There's always worse, Indy, for instance. LOL

Omaha gets me 2.5 hours from my kids, grandkids, Royals, and Chiefs
[Reply]
grandllama 09:06 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
My aunt lives up there!

When you move, holler at me.

.....my condolences on ms llama
I'm married to the Ms Llama you met when you crashed with us in Indy before the playoff game. The tall blonde Ms Llama that you first met is long gone (not gone, but gone out of my life)... we have twins that are 15 but none of us have much contact.

The current Ms Llama (Della) always tell me if I see you at the games to say hey!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:07 PM 10-27-2021
You realize that I still have all of those LOL

I'm on my work laptop 1000 miles from my main computer or I'd post all of them!

The ENDelt and Slayer were the best, Jensen's were good (but I promised him I'd never post again) and Clay (did I just really type his real name instead of GC) were pretty good.
There's one from Wolfenstein or some game where he's pointing a gun at the camera... that's my favorite, but didn't see it in the HoC thread.

Believe it or not, he's been a lawyer in New York for a while, little Slayer is all grown up.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:10 PM 10-27-2021
Just thinking back, my favorite photoshop I did was Slayer in the 'Logical' sweat shirt... The last time I spoke to him (Logical) he told me that was his favorite one I ever did and he laughed every time he saw it...

I may switch that out for Larry Darryl and Darryl when I get back to Indy.
That one is still there...

[Reply]
grandllama 09:10 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That one is still there...

That would be the one!
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:13 PM 10-27-2021
There's one from Wolfenstein or some game where he's pointing a gun at the camera... that's my favorite, but didn't see it in the HoC thread.

Believe it or not, he's been a lawyer in New York for a while, little Slayer is all grown up.
Slayer is a lawyer? Please tell me that he "fixes" traffic violations.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:04 PM 10-27-2021
Damn! Good to see you in the house!
[Reply]
BossChief 07:40 AM 10-28-2021
Nice to see ya man. Thanks again for streaming those games for us. Glad to hear most is well.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:56 AM 10-28-2021
A guy i used to work with butchered llamas for ground meat. I had it in spaghetti. Wasnt bad. Hope your doing better than that llama.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:13 AM 10-28-2021
Ha. "...and my other brother Darryl"
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:16 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Slayer is a lawyer? Please tell me that he "fixes" traffic violations.
AFAIK, he's had no car into house cases to work.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:53 AM 10-28-2021
AFAIK, he's had no car into house cases to work.
To this date, I think that was one of the funniest threads ever posted on CP. I need to revisit it.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:15 AM 10-28-2021

:-)

Never would have guessed in a million years. Good on him.

He's probably set up a practice specializing in antifreeze poisoning, and stolen laptops.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up