ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs v Green Bay (Accessible)
grandllama 08:42 PM 10-27-2021
Greetings Ya'll,

CP Poster of the year circa ah, hell, 2008 I think.

I have three tickets to the Green Bay game, lower level, accessible for sale and I'll let them go to the Planet for face. Was going to take the current Ms Llama (not the same Ms Llama or that Ms Llama, no, not that one either) to Arrowhead for the first time but Delta in their ultimate wisdom changed our anniversary flight to where we can't make the connection in ATL if we go to the game.

I'm absolutely unsure how Arrowhead handles accessible tickets, but originally they were for Ms Llama and myself and Llama Jr, so one ticket with MS, two 'companion seats' but all three have 'accessible' and 'companion' across the front.

If you are interested Smoke me. I won't answer in this thread. Use this thread to say hi and I'm glad you are still alive unlike so many of our old brethern from when I joined mid 1990's.

And I hope Rausch is still 'playing the shark'

Cheers!

Llama
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:44 PM 10-27-2021
I'd be interested in smoking with you, sure.
[Reply]
grandllama 08:48 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'd be interested in smoking with you, sure.
How ya been SR?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:48 PM 10-27-2021
That's a lot of Llamas
[Reply]
grandllama 08:52 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That's a lot of Llamas
Never enough Llamas LOL

Although the 'old' Ms Llama that most of the, um, heritage, members here met has been in the rearview window for 16 years and the young 'uns the other ones have met at games are now 31 and 28 respectively.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:54 PM 10-27-2021

[Reply]
Dartgod 08:55 PM 10-27-2021
Who the hell are you?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:55 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by grandllama:
Never enough Llamas LOL

Although the 'old' Ms Llama that most of the, um, heritage, members here met has been in the rearview window for 16 years and the young 'uns the other ones have met at games are now 31 and 28 respectively.
Um, Llama up? Am I doing this right?

And while I'm posting - smoke me - that brings back memories!
[Reply]
grandllama 08:55 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Who the hell are you?
If I knew the answer to that we'd both be rich
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:56 PM 10-27-2021
How ya been SR?
great buddy - I hope you have as well, long time no speaky. Good to see you post bud :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:56 PM 10-27-2021
If I knew the answer to that we'd both be rich
My bad, a typo. Meant to ask "How the are you?"
[Reply]
grandllama 08:57 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You realize that I still have all of those LOL

I'm on my work laptop 1000 miles from my main computer or I'd post all of them!

The ENDelt and Slayer were the best, Jensen's were good (but I promised him I'd never post again) and Clay (did I just really type his real name instead of GC) were pretty good.
[Reply]
grandllama 08:58 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
My bad, a typo. Meant to ask "How the are you?"
Very good my friend, and I hope all is well with you. I'm working in Omaha now but haven't moved here yet... still have a nightmare in Indianapolis I've got to get moved over.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:59 PM 10-27-2021
Very good my friend, and I hope all is well with you. I'm working in Omaha now but haven't moved here yet... still have a nightmare in Indianapolis I've got to get moved over.
My condolences
[Reply]
grandllama 09:03 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Just thinking back, my favorite photoshop I did was Slayer in the 'Logical' sweat shirt... The last time I spoke to him (Logical) he told me that was his favorite one I ever did and he laughed every time he saw it...

I may switch that out for Larry Darryl and Darryl when I get back to Indy.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up