ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the New York Football Giants.
TinyEvel 02:45 PM 10-27-2021
Monday Night Magnificence for the Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?

Or Monday Night mess.

Discus.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:23 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Belief n Chief! Belief n Chief! Belief n Chief!!!!
LETS GET IT TRENDING!!!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:41 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
LETS GET IT TRENDING!!!!!!
I have been away and hadn't mentioned JG200 as my latest pick for JG4KCvsNY,,,,,,,
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:42 PM 10-27-2021
2 catches for 200 YARDS!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 AM 10-28-2021
Andy Reid says DE Chris Jones (personal reasons), LB Anthony Hitchens (tricep) and DT Khalen Saunder (knee) won't practice on Thursday. Says Jones may be back Friday night.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:00 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy Reid says DE Chris Jones (personal reasons), LB Anthony Hitchens (tricep) and DT Khalen Saunder (knee) won't practice on Thursday. Says Jones may be back Friday night.
JFC way to show a sense of urgency and leadership Chris Jones... what a waste.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:31 PM 10-28-2021

Judge said Saquon, Golladay and Toney are making "good progress" and he's "pretty optimistic" about them. He stopped short of commenting about their availability for Monday, but said he's optimistic about them getting reps in tomorrow's practice https://t.co/AGA2VHvesX

— Dan Duggan (@DDuggan21) October 28, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:04 PM 10-28-2021
What the bloody HELL!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:20 PM 10-28-2021
Going to stay realistic here; the Eagles didn't punt all game and Hurts was doing his best Manning/Brady impression on the defense. I'm not sure what to expect except that this isn't going to be a walk in the park. All the talk about how they know what's wrong and they're good enough to fix it; talk is really cheap and I haven't seen much to convince me that some of the major defensive players on this team just DGAF since they got paid.

Teams are going to force the Chiefs to score by the 1000 paper cuts; they are not going to give up the home run plays. Until the Chiefs have a true threat at running back, this won't change. It might not even change if that happens.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 PM 10-28-2021
Can't believe you numbskulls think half the defense doesn't "give a fuck" after they just shut down Henry.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:35 PM 10-28-2021
If they play as bad as they did last week, an L wouldn't surprise me. PLAY BETTER!

As far as Jones, what a waste of air.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:53 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
2 catches for 200 YARDS!!!
I BELIEF!!!!!!
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:58 PM 10-28-2021
Giants suck and are brokedicks.

I would have a 3-some with my gf and Kate (or Rooney, I guess) Mara.

That is all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Giants suck and are brokedicks.

I would have a 3-some with my gf and Kate (or Rooney, I guess) Mara.

That is all.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:52 PM 10-28-2021
Can't believe you numbskulls think half the defense doesn't "give a ****" after they just shut down Henry.
I think about half doesn't.

I think about half DO, very much.

I think Bolton, and Nnadi, and Saunders, and Wharton, and Gay, and Thornhill, and Mattheiu and the corners all do.

I think Sorensen and Niemann care, but they're terrible athletically so it doesn't matter.

I see little from Clark and Jones that says 'high effort'.

I actually saw a little bit from Reed Sunday, for the first time.

But there's no denying, really, that they're shitty; and they're paid enough to be awesome, yet they're shitty.

We can speculate about why that is, but the fact is: They're shitty.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:06 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think about half doesn't.

I think about half DO, very much.

I think Bolton, and Nnadi, and Saunders, and Wharton, and Gay, and Thornhill, and Mattheiu and the corners all do.

I think Sorensen and Niemann care, but they're terrible athletically so it doesn't matter.

I see little from Clark and Jones that says 'high effort'.

I actually saw a little bit from Reed Sunday, for the first time.

But there's no denying, really, that they're shitty; and they're paid enough to be awesome, yet they're shitty.

We can speculate about why that is, but the fact is: They're shitty.

Yup, all day
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up