ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate Chris Jones
bricks 09:29 PM 10-26-2021
Honestly the Chiefs should either trade or cut this guy. If they could get some sort of compensation for him great. If not, hopefully they could release him, buy him out or something free up some cap money.

I don’t know how it all works with money and cap management. I’m definitely not knowledgeable or savvy in that regard but all I know is this dude needs to go.

Chiefs please get rid of him!

I don’t care if he is a good interior passrusher. He sucks at everything else. Can’t stop the run, and he is physically, mentally soft. I can’t tolerate his presence on the field at times. He is lazy and dogs it on lots of plays. There was one play against Derrick Henry last Sunday where he had a shot to tackle him when Henry chose to run between the guard and tackle and Jones didn’t even choose to FIGHT off the block and just like passively reached out and touched Henry and let him run by him.
That’s just totally unacceptable!

Now that was one play and that shouldn’t define the guy but it does speak high volumes of who he is IMO. Playing defense is about attitude and toughness most of the time and Jones doesn’t fit that bill. If he goes, I won’t miss him one bit.

He is not a good building block to rebuilding a good defense. He needs to go ASAP.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:25 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
...Other than a batted pass on Jimmy G, he has a very bad habit of coming up small in big situations
You obviously didn't watch his 40 yd dash at the NFL combine
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:24 AM 10-28-2021
Sacksquatch will always have a place in my heart for his heroics up until this season... and no, one bad year doesn't negate all of the good times

But the inexplicable dropoff this year is infuriating, and its perfectly encapsulated by the clip of both him and Reed making a business decision on Henry... when they should've been trying to crush him between 600+ pounds of anger

He is capable of being sooo much more than what we're seeing, and his contract demands it of him

He still CAN be a great cornerstone for the rebuild, but he needs to start proving it with better effort
Exactly.

Jones was always a freelancer quick to get out of his gap responsibility against the run, but the tradeoff was quarterbacks were terrorized by this guy all game long.

Now he can't beat a one on one against a garbage offensive tackle, STILL doesn't play the run, and now we are seeing him flat out taking plays off.

It's inexcusable for what he is being paid, and the results that he has shown he is capable of producing in the past.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:06 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The first 2 are guilty, I’ll never question HBs effort, Hitchens just isn’t very good, and Reed who?

There is such a thing as success depression. When you think you’ve “made it” it can be hard to keep improving.
Are you being facetious, sarcastic or serious?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:53 AM 10-29-2021
God damn Wallcrawler is such an insufferable douche bag and has this retarded idea that he can bash me because I wanted to resign Jones and didn't care how much it cost. Guess he's such a miserable uncle fucker that he only knows misery.

Wtf is this talk that Chris Jones doesnt come up big in big games. Y'all faggots wanna act like we don't win a SB without Clark, well we damn sure don't without Jones.

That shows up as nothing on the stat sheet for 95, but he's the main reason that play went in our favor.

Of course that retard Bricks started this thread. The dude licks maple syrup off his mom's vulva. He doesn't get an opinion cuz that's really nasty.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:52 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by He doesn't get an opinion cuz [B:
that's really nasty[/B].
Good nasty or bad nasty?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:23 AM 10-29-2021
Are we still bitching about this? Dude was a pro bowl talent every year hes played except his rookie season, until, he got moved outside. Move this fucker back in and let the ends be trash on their own and see how he looks then.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:32 AM 10-29-2021
We don't win the SB without Clark and Jones. Anyone who thinks we do needs to go back and watch the 3 games. Like them or hate them today and the way they are you can't take that season away They got it done when it mattered.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:38 AM 10-29-2021
You don’t reckon he flashed his super bowl ring to Henry, as Henry was strolling unabated by him?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:54 AM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God damn Wallcrawler is such an insufferable douche bag and has this retarded idea that he can bash me because I wanted to resign Jones and didn't care how much it cost. Guess he's such a miserable uncle ****er that he only knows misery.
Stupid idea was stupid. Own it and move on. It wouldn't even be a big deal if you just stopped trying to justify it. You're approaching losing your fingertip grip on reality, and plunging into an abyss of irreversible stupidity.

I'm not sure where you get that I only know misery. There are people posting here ready to call it a season, and I've made several posts to the contrary.

However, that doesn't fit your unfathomably stupid "Wallcrawler hates the Chiefs" narrative, so those are naturally disregarded, right?

As many times as you want to cherry pick "Hidden Stats", someone could just as easily show you the guy utterly failing, loafing, or bailing on his assignment.

The guy has sucked ass, but you simply cannot accept or admit it.

Our experts have only begun to map the outer fringe of your vast expanse of ignorance but I'd be willing to bet that the reason lies in there somewhere.

While I am curious as to why, I simply do not have the time to unravel all the mysteries that reside in the gray matter of a moron.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God damn Wallcrawler is such an insufferable douche bag and has this retarded idea that he can bash me because I wanted to resign Jones and didn't care how much it cost. Guess he's such a miserable uncle ****er that he only knows misery.

Wtf is this talk that Chris Jones doesnt come up big in big games. Y'all bundle of stickss wanna act like we don't win a SB without Clark, well we damn sure don't without Jones.

That shows up as nothing on the stat sheet for 95, but he's the main reason that play went in our favor.

Of course that retard Bricks started this thread. The dude licks maple syrup off his mom's vulva. He doesn't get an opinion cuz that's really nasty.
Chris was a part of our run and did some critical things but his OT Frank’s price tag is just not worth it.

That’s too much money in a single asset.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:52 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
You don’t reckon he flashed his super bowl ring to Henry, as Henry was strolling unabated by him?

Henry would have killed that overpaid pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:54 AM 10-30-2021
Anyone else wondering why he felt the need to delete his Instagram last night?
[Reply]
BossChief 12:29 PM 10-30-2021
Anyone else wondering why he felt the need to delete his Instagram last night?
educated guess, but…

The teams media department sent a memo to all players to stay off SM after the Tyrann comment, I’m sure. They want to put a lid on the situation and will never be ok with employees insulting the customers. Further actions will result in disciplinary actions type stuff.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:01 PM 10-30-2021
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-social-media

Tyrann say he sorry. Some stuff can’t be taken back. You said it, own it. Pussy
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:21 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-social-media

Tyrann say he sorry. Some stuff can’t be taken back. You said it, own it. Pussy
LMMFGDAOOOOO

Reid with the classic line.

I do tell them that's a dangerous area," Reid said. "We've got to do a better job of that in this case."

Ah. We've come full circle now haven't we Big Red?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up