ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate Chris Jones
bricks 09:29 PM 10-26-2021
Honestly the Chiefs should either trade or cut this guy. If they could get some sort of compensation for him great. If not, hopefully they could release him, buy him out or something free up some cap money.

I don’t know how it all works with money and cap management. I’m definitely not knowledgeable or savvy in that regard but all I know is this dude needs to go.

Chiefs please get rid of him!

I don’t care if he is a good interior passrusher. He sucks at everything else. Can’t stop the run, and he is physically, mentally soft. I can’t tolerate his presence on the field at times. He is lazy and dogs it on lots of plays. There was one play against Derrick Henry last Sunday where he had a shot to tackle him when Henry chose to run between the guard and tackle and Jones didn’t even choose to FIGHT off the block and just like passively reached out and touched Henry and let him run by him.
That’s just totally unacceptable!

Now that was one play and that shouldn’t define the guy but it does speak high volumes of who he is IMO. Playing defense is about attitude and toughness most of the time and Jones doesn’t fit that bill. If he goes, I won’t miss him one bit.

He is not a good building block to rebuilding a good defense. He needs to go ASAP.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:54 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
He’s playing like a Canadian pussy.
95% of Canadian men are gay
[Reply]
Dante84 09:56 PM 10-26-2021
Super Bow Champion Chris Jones?

Kick rocks.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 10:48 PM 10-26-2021
I heard McDonald’s is paying him under the table for all the Big Mac money they are saving.
[Reply]
bricks 10:56 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I hate you bitch
That’s okay.

I love me some me:-)
[Reply]
Ken Bone 11:04 PM 10-26-2021
Chris Jones still has some heart left in him and when they end this stupid experiment at DE he will move back inside and transition back to being a play maker. If you want to hate someone hate Frank Clark. He’s getting paid nearly 19 million this year for committing highway robbery.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:19 PM 10-26-2021
He’s the norm on the defense.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:40 PM 10-26-2021
Don't worry fellas. Any minute now, dilphag9 will be in here explaining how wrong you all are, making his case once again for Jones to be the highest paid defender in the league, amazing us all with a statistics list a mile long containing all the hidden sacks and turnovers that Jones is responsible for, and educating us all on how hurries against garbage offensive tackles are better than sacks. Best of all, the games that Jones sat out with the fapping injury to his wrist, he actually made the team better by getting other guys some game reps.

The man needs a raise!!

Annny minute now.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:21 AM 10-27-2021
He'll show up when it's time to show up. In the mean time...................

Canada sucks!
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:49 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
He'll show up when it's time to show up. In the mean time...................

Wouldn’t the time be now or?

Canada sucks!
Wouldn’t the time be now or?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:43 AM 10-27-2021
Like him or not Jones isn't going anywhere for years. Can't trade what isn't playing well and you can't cut what is massively expensive.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:17 AM 10-27-2021
cool thread

[Reply]
Kman34 05:47 AM 10-27-2021
Yeah let’s cut him… Or maybe someone in the AFC will be dumb enough to trade for him and he can chase after Mahomes when we play them.. That should send a message to the rest of our defense to shape up or you’re shipped out…

Dumbass…
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:07 AM 10-27-2021
Trade or cut you say? :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:06 AM 10-27-2021
Guess Mahomes didn’t leave enough on the table for his liking.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:19 AM 10-27-2021
I have always Loved Chris Jones and was glad when we re-signed him. He can take over games and his energy is contagious to the rest of the team.

I love how he gets the crowd fired up at Arrowhead.

I love it when he sacks the QB and generally disrupts the offense no matter who they try to block him with! Batted down balls on third down to get us off the field.

I Love that guy!

Has anyone seen Chris Jones?

Missing: Chris Jones 6'6" 311 lbs. proBowl DT wearing Red. Last seen at DE
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up