ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone ever had to kick their kid out of the house?
Mecca 12:26 PM 10-26-2021
My step son is veering dangerously close to this. His mom is already wanting him out...is there even remotely a good way to go about this?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:48 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You have to power fuck your wife in front of him. Tell him to straighten his shit up or he’s next!

Rape is a powerful motivator.
Be careful with this one...

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:49 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Maybe just tell his mom to start taking a dump with the door open.

Some problems solve themselves.
Pitter patter let's get atter
[Reply]
-King- 02:56 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
His aunt gave him his car..he pays for his phone and gas by donating plasma. I have never paid for any of that.

He held a part time job at O'Reilly's for 4 months and applied for credit cards...he got his buckle card when he worked there for a month.
Eh well shit.

What happens if you just talk to him and just lay everything down on the table. No anger, just the plain facts. Ask how he feels about life and about how much support he expects and ask him directly how he would support himself if he was kicked out. I would be interested in knowing how he would answer that.
[Reply]
stanleychief 02:59 PM 10-26-2021
I've got no kids, but I do have a story.

When I was 19 years old, I was kicked out of my father's house. It was one of the best things that have happened to me. At the time, I was doing drugs and hanging out with the wrong crowd. One night, I had a massive party when my father went out of town, and the house got wrecked. That was the final straw. He told me that the free ride was over, to pack my shit and get out.

I stayed with some friends for a bit. I had to shuffle around a few times, so as not to wear out my welcome. It was quite clear that the free ride was indeed over. None of my friend's parent's seemed to want to permanently house and feed another kid. Go figure.

I got an apartment with a friend of mine. My father helped by cosigning for me to be able to get it. I had to work two jobs to pay rent & utilities, cover food and extremely minimal entertainment. It was a great life lesson. Instead of resenting him, I finally understood that working sucks, and that it sucks even more when you are a single parent raising an ungrateful kid.

It also didn't take very long before I realized that I should get a skilled job that paid more, so that I didn't have to work two crappy jobs to make ends meet. I found a job doing something that I liked, and the rest is history.

Maybe it was a different time. Maybe my case is the exception to the rule. I never once blamed my father for booting me out. I knew that I deserved a kick in the ass. We have a great relationship to this day. I grab a beer with my father probably every other weekend.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 02:59 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
My humble opinion: Kid is suffering from depression due to what he perceives as a lack of a future. Super outside opinion here but, if you're able to, maybe send him on a trip by himself or with a close friend. Somewhere adventurous, to make him feel like he's really accomplished or done something he can be proud of after HS. Somewhere like Talum or Thailand for a couple of weeks, Euro kids do it all the time at that age and he could stay in a hostel with other similar-aged kids for just $10 a night in those backpacker towns. Or maybe on a camping trip in say one of Utah's National Parks, or snowboarding in Colorado. Would instantly turn you into the cool parent for actually understanding and helping him do more than just take a $17/hr job flipping burgers. Pulling a reverse card might actually help motivate him to come home and take one of those jobs bc now he has a newfound meaning for working, a hobby he's proud of, whether that be traveling to cool places, hiking, snowboarding or whatever.

Just my .02c, not a father, but was once a 19-year-old kid in KS wanting to experience more.
So promote shit behavior and laziness with a reward. Everyone gets a trophy.
[Reply]
philfree 03:05 PM 10-26-2021
Dude she would like to strangle him..he's a giant piece of shit to her all the time.

She could literally say "it's nice today" and he's go into a 10 minute diatribe about how stupid she is for thinking that. And then act like she not allowed an opinion...yet if he's ever spoken to about anything important unless you're patting his ass he goes into the "don't yell at me" shit when no one's yelling and throws a pity party..

To be fair also he's super manipulative and a therapist told me he's at best borderline sociopathic.
Sounds like he's on meth.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:05 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ah fuck, he's one of those .
:-)

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but.. yeah.

Making money by donating plasma is just a lazy fuck thing to do. The only people in my life I've ever known to do so were my mom's druggie boyfriends.
[Reply]
kstater 03:11 PM 10-26-2021
Fuck his girlfriend then toss his shit to the curb

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:13 PM 10-26-2021
Use this as source material for your new album and reunion tour, Travis
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:19 PM 10-26-2021
Make a list of things he can do to stay.

If not, he has to leave. Hardest thing is clear, consistent, united expectations.

One Crack and the whole plan goes to hell and he wins.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:28 PM 10-26-2021
We haven't even been super strict or anything and he literally can't go 5 minutes without being a stupid ****.
Well I think we found the root cause.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:29 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Use this as source material for your new album and reunion tour, Travis
His kid's gonna get kicked out and look for answers...

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:33 PM 10-26-2021
Mecca might just be in the proper state of mind. To give the inspirational speech before the Chiefs first practice this week.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:34 PM 10-26-2021
Mecca try masturbating openly whenever you’re in the same room I bet he’ll leave voluntarily that way.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:38 PM 10-26-2021
Glad you're getting a lot of input Mecca, hope it provides some help and relief. I'm on the outskirts of a similar issue, but where the natural father is very much involved. I don't feel near the strain but can imagine. If I make one suggestion is that you and his mom take care and enjoy your own lives as much as possible. No amount of your misery is going to make that kid any happier.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up