ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ben Neimann played more snaps than Willie Gay yesterday
-King- 11:45 AM 10-25-2021
Just more Spags things..

#Chiefs snap counts vs the Titans pic.twitter.com/pFV3PQsSSS

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 25, 2021

Also glad we managed to fit in 8 snaps for Gordon. I know with such a great and talented WR group it's hard to get guys snaps after they've been here a month.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:46 AM 10-25-2021
Personnel decisions are head scratching to say the least.

Either the coaches don't know who to play, or the players aren't developing at the rate they should be and aren't good enough.

Either option is highly disturbing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:47 AM 10-25-2021
Robinson played 57 snaps. That’s it. That’s my fucking post.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:48 AM 10-25-2021
Either Gay is still hurt, which is disconcerting, or the coaches prefer Niemann, which is even worse.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 AM 10-25-2021
Gay played 46 snaps. All three linebackers were on the field a ton. You are splitting hairs here.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:51 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Gay played 46 snaps. All three linebackers were on the field a ton. You are splitting hairs here.
This is also true. I brought this up in another thread. We have three healthy linebackers now (one of them being Niemann). And O'Daniel. No depth. They'd have to bench Niemann and play Bolton and Gay only.

Maybe move Sorensen to LB? That will go over well.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:52 AM 10-25-2021
Alfred E Neimann had the only sack yesterday. Think about that if you're not already freaking depressed enough...
[Reply]
TLO 11:53 AM 10-25-2021

[Reply]
wazu 11:53 AM 10-25-2021
Team scored 3 points. Could've had peak Derrick Thomas in at linebacker and we'd have still lost.
[Reply]
Cheater5 11:55 AM 10-25-2021
Niemann is infuriatingly weak, and gets washed out of plays by RBs and TEs.

Total suckass, punkass bitch.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:56 AM 10-25-2021
Ben Niemann is total butt.
If you cut this turd right now, he wouldn't make 31 other rosters.

This is why we continue to suck (amongst many other things).
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:58 AM 10-25-2021
Considering Gay is recovering from turf toe, it should be expected that he'd see limited snaps in comparison.

Dude was starting all through TC. Quit acting like the Chiefs all of a sudden don't want him out there, and remember that the dude is going through an injury that he'll likely have offseason surgery to repair.

Expect to see him on a limited snap basis all year. Might as well get it out of your system now.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:00 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Considering Gay is recovering from turf toe, it should be expected that he'd see limited snaps in comparison.

Dude was starting all through TC. Quit acting like the Chiefs all of a sudden don't want him out there, and remember that the dude is going through an injury that he'll likely have offseason surgery to repair.

Expect to see him on a limited snap basis all year. Might as well get it out of your system now.
I'd be interested to see those snaps by quarter. It's possible they gave him less snaps when the game was out of hand. To prevent further injury. Defense was on the field a lot yesterday (largely its own fault).
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:02 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Team scored 3 points. Could've had peak Derrick Thomas in at linebacker and we'd have still lost.
No. The offense AND the defense suck. This either or shit needs to stop.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:21 PM 10-25-2021
Wow. Thornhill had 96% of defensive snaps.

I'm not saying the Chiefs coaches care what the media thinks, but it's a little odd to me that Sorensen was playing buttloads of snaps over Thornhill (not to mention was starting), and it wasn't until an article came out that specifically said, "Bench Sorensen" and just two weeks later, Thornhill is in on 96% of snaps.

Could be coincidental that the Chiefs' breaking point with Sorensen's shit was around the same time. Could also be coincidental that they determined Thornhill to be ready for full-time duty at 100% at around the same time. Or.... there was pressure from OTHER places within the franchise, which includes other aspects of the coaching staff, front office, and all the way up to Clark Hunt himself.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up