ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:18 PM 10-24-2021
Key point...the Chiefs have the second most expensive defense in the league right now...they're paying for past performance.

This team has always been stars and scrubs. Where they pay roughly 8-10 dudes elite money to carry the team and some others step up..

How many truly blue chip players are on this team right now?

There's none on defense, Mahomes..Kelce, Hills borderline because he's been super inconsistent.

So we're at 2 max 3...a team built this way won't win like this.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:18 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs didn’t even get a drive started by attacking the 2 deep safety coverage.

Where was the intermediate passing game to get Tyreek involved early/often?

How about screen passes?

It seemed like there was no apparent gameplan other than just have Mahomes scramble around and try to hit on home run plays that are not going to be open against this type of defense.
Yeah, it was weird. They looked fucking lost even on the first two drives which are normally scripted plays
[Reply]
Stryker 05:18 PM 10-24-2021
Food for thought... Clay's buddy has a post game show Shaggy Shane..

I couldn't agree with him more. This team is "DYING" and they are inept.

Still think this team makes the playoffs? NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Giants next Monday night WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Mecca 05:20 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by YayMike:
Exactly. There’s more. I said it in the game chat, but they were two plays where PM15 did not make his normal pre snap reads at the line. One, an obvious run play , Titans had nine guys in the box. He did not check out of it. Another was a time when Tennessee clearly was showing a drop coverage. 4 man rush. he was under center, he should’ve audible to a run he didn’t and the play resulted in an incomplete pass. There’s plenty of blame to go around
If he changes on presnap read we'd literally run every play, defenses want us to do that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 10-24-2021
We'll get to 4-4 and eke out a wild card.

Anything can happen.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:22 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Anything can happen.
Right...
[Reply]
YayMike 05:22 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If he changes on presnap read we'd literally run every play, defenses want us to do that.
We need to be doing that then. At least until a team proves they can stop us. Right? The interior offense of line, prior to today’s game, has been opening up huge holes . DW runs hard, McInnon is fast. Could we do any worse? Then like you said, set up screens. Short passes. None of this occurred.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 05:23 PM 10-24-2021
Andy has his Superbowl win.
Andy has 100+ wins with two football teams.
Andy is a shoo-in for the HOF.
Andy is now just phoning it in.
Time for Andy to go.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:23 PM 10-24-2021
Where in the hell did this come from?
You are better than this.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:29 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs didn’t even get a drive started by attacking the 2 deep safety coverage.

Where was the intermediate passing game to get Tyreek involved early/often?

How about screen passes?

It seemed like there was no apparent gameplan other than just have Mahomes scramble around and try to hit on home run plays that are not going to be open against this type of defense.
That's the part that's surprising. And we know Reid is better than this. I'm still frustrated we're not getting Gordon in or working harder to get Noah gray reps. Teams know our WRs not named Hill can't get open downfield and that we're looking for the sideways pass. Why aren't we trying out mckinnon.

In the 4th quarter down a million points why wouldn't we be giving gore way more touches?

When Reid first got into this gig he was excited by ideas. Even hired Childress to spend all his time researching offenses. Our offense can snap out of it. Just like we did after the sky was falling and Alex Smith got annihilated by the Jets because he couldn't beat cover 2. The question is when. Reid needs to snap out of his funk. And Kafka needs to start being the voice for new ideas.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:30 PM 10-24-2021
I think the questions about Andy’s mental/physical capacity to coach this team are legit after today.

The Britt Reid situation, the use of a cane during OTA’s, the hospitalization a few weeks ago… combine all that with the Chiefs looking completely unprepared and at a loss in terms of a game plan… something is not right.

You could always count on Andy to have a competent game plan to give the Chiefs a competitive chance and that has been missing in three blowout losses in the Chiefs 8 games since Britt Reid’s car crash.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:31 PM 10-24-2021
Dude, you have lost your mind and need to check yourself - NOW! We all feel disappointed with our beloved Chiefs but to be that raw towards another brother is uncalled for! Don't be an asshole - not going to change what happens on the field.
[Reply]
TEX 05:40 PM 10-24-2021
The deal is, the Chiefs were not even competitive.
[Reply]
TEX 05:46 PM 10-24-2021

Anything can happen.
Bet not. It's going to be very difficult.
Just look at the schedule. I can see then easily losing the Green Bay, Dallas and the Raiders. Hell, the Raiders might even sweep us, and then you never know what's going to happen at the Chargers. So that's about eight or nine losses. So wild card is going to be tough.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:56 PM 10-24-2021

Anything can happen.
Nice to see even you finally subdued
[Reply]
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up