ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:50 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
We’re the 2005 Eagles
Not until Tyreek is doing sit ups in his driveway
[Reply]
JolieMolie 02:55 PM 10-24-2021
The Chiefs have to play the Bengals late in the year. After what the Bengals did today to the Ravens, in Baltimore that could be scary.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
The Chiefs have to play the Bengals late in the year. After what the Bengals did today to the Ravens, in Baltimore that could be scary.
Every game the rest of the season is scary.

Including next week. We suck ass and the Giants demolished the Panthers today.

I'm not at all convinced that we're gonna win that game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
uhhh....no. That game won't matter at all by that time of the season, other than draft slotting.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:04 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Paying Jones - though I was all for it at the time - might turn out to be a huge mistake. Paying Mathieu would almost certainly be a huge mistake. Amazing how much Sneed has regressed also. Defense needs a complete overhaul.
We keep getting good players and watching the regress....Spags has a terrible scheme...
[Reply]
petegz28 03:11 PM 10-24-2021
This team has no fire. Just going through the motions. Terrible scheme on defense. Offense is frustrated because they can't score 15 points every play and might have to run the ball more. Coaching is soft.

I wouldn't be shocked of there is something going on in the locker room. No one, including Mahomes is playing with their head on right.

This team thought they were going to skate into the playoffs offensively.
Defensively Spags has got to go. Whatever it is he is trying to do isn't working.

Chris Jones has to go.
Frank Clark has to go.
Jarrod Reed has to go.
Orlando Brown has to go.
DRob has to go.
Sorenson has to go.
HB has to go.
Neiman has to go.

I'd rather have a bunch of young guys who are hungry and want to get after things than these over-paid, under performing types.

Keep Mahomes, Kelce, Reek, Sneed, Gay, Bolton and our interior 3 on the OL.
Everyone else can get the fuck out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:12 PM 10-24-2021
You don’t expect Hughes to make a play there.

First of all, that’s Derrick Henry. He’s 250 and he’s got a full head of steam.

Second, that was a HB dive, a play literally right up the gut into the center. Who wants their CB mixing it up in there?

That camera angle is misleading as well. It looks like Hughes is right on top of him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the end zone view showed him to be a few yards away.

Even if Hughes dove in there and got a hand or two on Henry, physics says he wouldn’t have done a damned thing to slow him down. He’d need the strength of the Hulk to make any impact from that angle.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 03:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
This team has no fire. Just going through the motions. Terrible scheme on defense. Offense is frustrated because they can't score 15 points every play and might have to run the ball more. Coaching is soft.

I wouldn't be shocked of there is something going on in the locker room. No one, including Mahomes is playing with their head on right.

This team thought they were going to skate into the playoffs offensively.
Defensively Spags has got to go. Whatever it is he is trying to do isn't working.

Chris Jones has to go.
Frank Clark has to go.
Jarrod Reed has to go.
Orlando Brown has to go.
DRob has to go.
Sorenson has to go.
HB has to go.
Neiman has to go.

I'd rather have a bunch of young guys who are hungry and want to get after things than these over-paid, under performing types.

Keep Mahomes, Kelce, Reek, Sneed, Gay, Bolton and our interior 3 on the OL.
Everyone else can get the **** out.
keep Butker
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You don’t expect Hughes to make a play there.

First of all, that’s Derrick Henry. He’s 250 and he’s got a full head of steam.

Second, that was a HB dive, a play literally right up the gut into the center. Who wants their CB mixing it up in there?

That camera angle is misleading as well. It looks like Hughes is right on top of him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the end zone view showed him to be a few yards away.

Even if Hughes dove in there and got a hand or two on Henry, physics says he wouldn’t have done a damned thing to slow him down. He’d need the strength of the Hulk to make any impact from that angle.
Disagree, get in there and make an attempt or go have a seat at home
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:18 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Disagree, get in there and make an attempt or go have a seat at home
Hughes is expendable in my opinion so I'd agree, but you're in a bad spot if you're expecting a JAG CB to make that play.

I honestly don't think there's a CB in the league who does, not even Ramsey.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:23 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hughes is expendable in my opinion so I'd agree, but you're in a bad spot if you're expecting a JAG CB to make that play.

I honestly don't think there's a CB in the league who does, not even Ramsey.
Hell just try to wrap up a leg... something, anything

But thats small potatoes, I'm much more disappointed in Jones effort... he can just halfass his way on over to the Jets or Texans for all I care
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

That’s worse than Hughes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Baltimore just got destroyed at home by a weaker team than Tennessee.

One awful game doesn’t define a team.

How many awful games does it take?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:27 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Baltimore just got destroyed at home by a weaker team than Tennessee.

One awful game doesn’t define a team.

Bengals are better than the Chiefs.

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
How many awful games does it take?

Right.

Its time to accept that there's no fluke here.

We just flat out stink.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up