ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 67
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 10-15-2021
this is barry peraino's chance to make a comeback
[Reply]
Kramerica 07:10 PM 10-15-2021
I heard from a co-worker that she found him in her brother's bus after the game on Sun. Apparently the door was unlocked so he let himself in and just stayed there until they found him after the game. He wouldn't leave and kept insisting that they call the cops to arrest the guy that decked him. Even went so far as to tell them to turn on the heater in the bus because he had gotten so cold waiting. They eventually got stadium security to come and get him out so they could leave. Lots of 'do you know who I am?'.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:11 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Well Tampa Bay removed Gruden, can't the Chiefs petition to have him removed?
Gruden wasn’t in the HOF. It was their ring of honor type thing
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:12 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
X Factor is in the Pro Football HOF but Otis Taylor and Jamaal Charles aren't.

The HOF needs to kill itself.
I can see Otis nut JC is far away from having the overall numbers. He’s in the 100s. If to RB

If anyone put Priest before JC
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:20 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
I heard from a co-worker that she found him in her brother's bus after the game on Sun. Apparently the door was unlocked so he let himself in and just stayed there until they found him after the game. He wouldn't leave and kept insisting that they call the cops to arrest the guy that decked him. Even went so far as to tell them to turn on the heater in the bus because he had gotten so cold waiting. They eventually got stadium security yellow Jersey to come, knock him out again and get him out on a drop-down gurney so they could leave. Lots of 'do you know who I am?'.
Dang, dude can’t catch a break.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:20 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
I heard from a co-worker that she found him in her brother's bus after the game on Sun. Apparently the door was unlocked so he let himself in and just stayed there until they found him after the game. He wouldn't leave and kept insisting that they call the cops to arrest the guy that decked him. Even went so far as to tell them to turn on the heater in the bus because he had gotten so cold waiting. They eventually got stadium security to come and get him out so they could leave. Lots of 'do you know who I am?'.
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:23 PM 10-15-2021
I expect next X factor sighting will be pandering for handouts by the stadium or maybe he will start a game day hangout at the Taco Bell next to the gas station
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:23 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Is this clown really in the HOF???
He’s in a “fan” hall of fame that VISA had for a couple years and discontinued about 20 years ago. You got elected in via fan votes, apparently.
[Reply]
notorious 07:25 PM 10-15-2021
How in the flying **** can he afford season tickets?
[Reply]
wazu 07:31 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
He’s in a “fan” hall of fame that VISA had for one year and discontinued about 15 years ago. You got elected in via fan votes, apparently.
Not surprising he would’ve gotten votes. Back 10 or 15 years ago I had an overall favorable impression of X-Factor, not knowing him at all. He seemed like just a loud and proud cheerleader out having fun and bringing energy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 PM 10-15-2021
How in the flying **** can he afford season tickets?
i'm telling you this dude lives with his mom, or a relative, or something
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:45 PM 10-15-2021
The **** yeah! girls vanguished all but KC Wolf. Even he's more nervous now.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:50 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Years ago this could have been you.

Thank God you became useful.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:52 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is correct. And it’s pretty easy to prove.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:58 PM 10-15-2021
X Factor is in the Pro Football HOF but Otis Taylor and Jamaal Charles aren't.

The HOF needs to kill itself.
Sadly X Factor represents 90% of this fan base
[Reply]
Page 8 of 67
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up