ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>One of the biggest problems with this team
dlphg9 11:07 AM 10-11-2021
The coaching staff has an incredibly annoying obsession with starting not just mediocre, but absolutely terrible veterans. It's on both sides of the ball.

On defense, we have Dan "OhShitThatGuyIsBehindMe" Sorenson and Ben Nieman.

Ben seems to be phasing out with Willie Gay being available. Ben started last night, but only had 15 snaps on D, which is by far his lowest of the season and it seems that Willie Gay got most of those snaps as he was in 25 snaps. Hopefully this becomes the norm and we don't see him anymore.

The biggest fucking gripe and the most bullshit of all the bullshit, Dan. What in the actual fuck is going on in the coaching staffs brain? This lump of dog shit is such an integral part of our absolute dog shit D that he is playing 100% of the snaps? Juan Thornhill supposedly has to earn his playing time, so he got a messily 25 snaps yesterday. Dan was directly responsible for 2 TDs in the first half and didn't have to go to the bench for even 1 fucking play. He's been dog shit all year. I'd honestly rather see Armani Watts out there instead of that worthless piece of shit. Dan leads the world in missed tackles (7) and his buddy Ben is right behind him with (5).

Why won't the D coordinator of the worst defense I've ever witnessed hold Dan accountable?

On a side note, this D is really really bad. Allowing 32.6 PPG and if that holds up it will be the 2nd most PPG allowed since the NFL went to a 16 game schedule. Only the 1981 Baltimore Colts would have allowed more at 33.3 ppg.

Now onto Andy's shitty obsession. DeMarcus "ImRunningBackTowardsYouPatrick" Robinson. He consistently has the 2nd most reps of any of our WR and yet this is his stat line 5 weeks into the season.

245 snaps(70%), 10 Targets, 7 receptions, 80 yards, 1 TD

After being terrible and worthless the first 4 weeks, what does Andy do?

Puts him out there for 76% of our offenses plays.

How in the living hell does a #2 receiver on one of the most pass heavy teams in the league have only 7 catches in 5 games. Take out the Baltimore game and it's even more pathetic.

6 targets, 4 receptions, 34 yards

What in the actual fuck is Andy thinking? Why can't we just call up a practice squad lineman to do what Robinson is doing?

I'm not sure what Dan and DeMarcus have done or are doing, but the blind loyalty to the two most worthless fucks on this team is astounding.
[Reply]
-King- 10:10 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
lol ok….never mind the two 4 turnover games the offense has had.
The players who have turned the ball over have also played well and also made plays for us that contributed to our two wins or gave us an opportunity in our losses. Even Pringle has a touchdown.

What had Sorensen done to offset his bad play?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:14 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
The players who have turned the ball over have also played well and also made plays for us that contributed to our two wins or gave us an opportunity in our losses. Even Pringle has a touchdown.

What had Sorensen done to offset his bad play?
i mean to start the 2nd half they got stops….and our amazing offense did nothing with those opportunities. whats chris jones done? what’s frank clark done? what’s HB done except a couple INTS and has done jack shit since except throw his hands up? watch him…he doesn’t want to hit anyone…reminds me of Peters in that way….would rather try to grab the ball instead of tackle someone. CEH had back to back 100 yard games and people on here are happy he is hurt and out games….how miserable do you have to be to be happy when someone gets hurts?
[Reply]
-King- 10:18 AM 10-13-2021
i mean to start the 2nd half they got stops….and our amazing offense did nothing with those opportunities. whats chris jones done? what’s frank clark done? what’s HB done except a couple INTS and has done jack shit since except throw his hands up? watch him…he doesn’t want to hit anyone…reminds me of Peters in that way….would rather try to grab the ball instead of tackle someone. CEH had back to back 100 yard games and people on here are happy he is hurt and out games….how miserable do you have to be to be happy when someone gets hurts?
Why do you keep bringing up other players? Let's talk about Sorensen. What's his best play this year to you? Why would you want to keep that leads the league in missed tackles and is actively targeted by opposing QBs? You think it's a good thing that QBs are seeking him out to attack him?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:20 AM 10-13-2021
Why do you keep bringing up other players? Let's talk about Sorensen. What's his best play this year to you? Why would you want to keep that leads the league in missed tackles and is actively targeted by opposing QBs? You think it's a good thing that QBs are seeking him out to attack him?
yup, he sucks and should be out of the league. hope he gets in a car crash and is crippled for the remainder of his life.

am i doing this right?
[Reply]
-King- 10:24 AM 10-13-2021
yup, he sucks and should be out of the league. hope he gets in a car crash and is crippled for the remainder of his life.

am i doing this right?
You could have just answered the questions but I get it...it's hard admitting your heroes have fallen off.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:28 AM 10-13-2021
I'm not happy Clyde got hurt. That's a shit thing to be happy about.

I am happy however, that he is no longer available to waste downs on trying to justify the pick.

It is a fair point to say that when Clyde went to IR, the offense got better.

It shouldn't have to come to a guy getting hurt to force the hand of the playcallers to just concede that Clydes game has not translated to the NFL from college.

At this rate, the only way Sorenson isnt constantly trotted out to give up big plays is if he gets hurt also.

Why can our coaches just not see that a player is not producing and move away from him without requiring an injury to force it?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:29 AM 10-13-2021
You could have just answered the questions but I get it...it's hard admitting your heroes have fallen off.
he’s not my hero but there are 10 other guys on the defensive side of the ball who have been pretty bad too, why single out 1?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:35 AM 10-13-2021
he’s not my hero but there are 10 other guys on the defensive side of the ball who have been pretty bad too, why single out 1?
Because he's been by far the absolute worst.
[Reply]
-King- 10:37 AM 10-13-2021
Because he's literally the worst graded defensive player in the league and by far our worst starter.

And I've talked about Jones, Mathieu, Clark etc. in different threads, why are you so defensive over Sorensen and just Sorensen?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:43 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Because he's been by far the absolute worst.
i forgot, football isn’t a team sport…how stupid i am.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:45 AM 10-13-2021
Because he's literally the worst graded defensive player in the league and by far our worst starter.

And I've talked about Jones, Mathieu, Clark etc. in different threads, why are you so defensive over Sorensen and just Sorensen?
so why is he so bad this year? it’s the same defense as last year and yet the whole defense is garbage….is it really the players or the scheme?
[Reply]
-King- 11:12 AM 10-13-2021
so why is he so bad this year? it’s the same defense as last year and yet the whole defense is garbage….is it really the players or the scheme?
Both. But he's so bad because he was always a guy who overachieved despite his speed and size. Now that he's older and even slower, he's just simply bad. Then you have Spags who refuses to bench him or at least put him in positions where he's not getting attacked, all that combined and it's make him useless and terrible.
[Reply]
-King- 11:14 AM 10-13-2021
i forgot, football isn’t a team sport…how stupid i am.
Its a team sport played by individuals. Those individuals can weaken the team overall with bad play. If you want to improve team play, individual play must improve too.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:31 AM 10-13-2021
Our replay awareness has sucked now for two games in a row. They were like one second away from snapping the ball on Hardman's DBowe-esque sideline stroll that almost went OOB. I was screaming at the TV to wait for the officials booth to buzz down.

Makes you wonder how many other little things they're missing that we don't see. And how much Andy is distracted by family issues.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:35 AM 10-28-2021
How in the fuck are more people not bitching about this

Damascus Robinson played 79% of the fucking snaps against the Tits. More than all offensive players that weren't lineman. More than Hill and Kelce! He has 1 fucking catch and 4 targets. Every single week it's the same thing.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up