ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>One of the biggest problems with this team
dlphg9 11:07 AM 10-11-2021
The coaching staff has an incredibly annoying obsession with starting not just mediocre, but absolutely terrible veterans. It's on both sides of the ball.

On defense, we have Dan "OhShitThatGuyIsBehindMe" Sorenson and Ben Nieman.

Ben seems to be phasing out with Willie Gay being available. Ben started last night, but only had 15 snaps on D, which is by far his lowest of the season and it seems that Willie Gay got most of those snaps as he was in 25 snaps. Hopefully this becomes the norm and we don't see him anymore.

The biggest fucking gripe and the most bullshit of all the bullshit, Dan. What in the actual fuck is going on in the coaching staffs brain? This lump of dog shit is such an integral part of our absolute dog shit D that he is playing 100% of the snaps? Juan Thornhill supposedly has to earn his playing time, so he got a messily 25 snaps yesterday. Dan was directly responsible for 2 TDs in the first half and didn't have to go to the bench for even 1 fucking play. He's been dog shit all year. I'd honestly rather see Armani Watts out there instead of that worthless piece of shit. Dan leads the world in missed tackles (7) and his buddy Ben is right behind him with (5).

Why won't the D coordinator of the worst defense I've ever witnessed hold Dan accountable?

On a side note, this D is really really bad. Allowing 32.6 PPG and if that holds up it will be the 2nd most PPG allowed since the NFL went to a 16 game schedule. Only the 1981 Baltimore Colts would have allowed more at 33.3 ppg.

Now onto Andy's shitty obsession. DeMarcus "ImRunningBackTowardsYouPatrick" Robinson. He consistently has the 2nd most reps of any of our WR and yet this is his stat line 5 weeks into the season.

245 snaps(70%), 10 Targets, 7 receptions, 80 yards, 1 TD

After being terrible and worthless the first 4 weeks, what does Andy do?

Puts him out there for 76% of our offenses plays.

How in the living hell does a #2 receiver on one of the most pass heavy teams in the league have only 7 catches in 5 games. Take out the Baltimore game and it's even more pathetic.

6 targets, 4 receptions, 34 yards

What in the actual fuck is Andy thinking? Why can't we just call up a practice squad lineman to do what Robinson is doing?

I'm not sure what Dan and DeMarcus have done or are doing, but the blind loyalty to the two most worthless fucks on this team is astounding.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:10 PM 10-11-2021
I dunno, I feel like Dan was a big reason for the loss...two big TD passes allowed and missed a ton of tackles to keep Bills on the field. He does suck. He's made a living off of some key awesome plays but the only thing consistent about him is his inconsistency.

Question is, why is he still out there. Is Juan really that bad in practice??
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 08:28 PM 10-11-2021
Spags had Mike Pennel a healthy inactive in the Non-playoff game against the Titans when Henry was going off on everybody! So nothing surprises me on his decisions. Nobody in the league wanted Robinson in free agency. They all must have watched his game tape against the Texans where he couldn’t catch a cold. So he keeps coming back here dirt cheap and the coaching staff likes him because he knows the complicated playbook and special team skills. Every year I hope he lands with another team. Hopefully Gordon stays clean.
[Reply]
-King- 08:37 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Dudes, every damn gripe doesn't need a new thread.
Especially when they're all basically the same gripes everyone else has brought up :-)

Oh do Sorensen and DRob suck? You don't sayyyyy?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:03 PM 10-11-2021
Meltdown lounge is certainly the appropriate name.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:35 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
Really. so how would you rank them in terms of everything else? Are they in the top 5? Because they aren't.

maybe the team should fix the other 5-7 things that are 'bigger' problems, instead of benching those two players, since that won't solve anything as it stands.

Just sayin' sweetheart.
First of all, I shouldn't have said fuck off. I'm sorry

Second, together they are no lower than number 2 when it comes to problems we can take care of immediately. I really doubt anyone trusts Sorensen, especially after I see HB (the leader of this defense and very well liked especially by members of the secondary) throw his arms up twice as Dan got burnt for huge plays. That probably has more negative effect than we even know on the D. He makes everyone worse because they are trying to make up for his lack of coverage skills.

You don't think a number 2 receiver on this offense that has 10 targets through 5 games is a huge detriment to the offense? Kelce and Hill are double teamed, so if he was just average, then he would be able to get open a few times a game, especially when the line is holding up and Mahomes is running around looking for someone to throw to.

I really don't think you understand just how astonishing it is that DeMarcus only has 10 targets. He's been in for 245 out of 328 plays. Patrick has thrown it 195 times. This is how he's spread out his targets and each targets snap count

Hill - 51 targets/292 snaps/5.7 snaps/target

Kelce - 42 targets/302 snaps/7.2 snaps/target

Hardman - 30 targets/230 snaps/7.7 snaps/target

Pringle - 14 targets/95 snaps/6.9 snaps/target

CEH - 10 targets/186 snaps - 65 rushes = 121 snaps/12.1 snaps/target

D. Williams - 10 targets/116 snaps - 26 rushes = 90 snaps/9 snaps/target

Robinson - 10 targets/245 snaps/24.5 snaps/target

Bell - 4 targets/97 snaps/24.3 snaps/target

Fortson - 4 targets/44 snaps/11 snaps/target

McKinnon - 3 targets/46 snaps/15.3 snaps/target

Gray - 2 targets/36 snaps/18 snaps/target

Burton - 1 target/20 snaps/20 snaps/target

Gordon - 1 target/9 snaps/9 snaps/target

Remmers - 1 target/2 snaps

Kemp - 1 target/20 snaps/20 snaps/target

The guy is a huge reason for any of our offensive inefficiencies. He limits PMs options and can't get open obviously. Say what you want about Hardman not being trusted by Mahomes, but Robinson isn't trusted or getting open.
[Reply]
-King- 09:39 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
First of all, I shouldn't have said fuck off. I'm sorry

Second, together they are no lower than number 2 when it comes to problems we can take care of immediately. I really doubt anyone trusts Sorensen, especially after I see HB (the leader of this defense and very well liked especially by members of the secondary) throw his arms up twice as Dan got burnt for huge plays. That probably has more negative effect than we even know on the D. He makes everyone worse because they are trying to make up for his lack of coverage skills.

You don't think a number 2 receiver on this offense that has 10 targets through 5 games is a huge detriment to the offense? Kelce and Hill are double teamed, so if he was just average, then he would be able to get open a few times a game, especially when the line is holding up and Mahomes is running around looking for someone to throw to.

I really don't think you understand just how astonishing it is that DeMarcus only has 10 targets. He's been in for 245 out of 328 plays. Patrick has thrown it 195 times. This is how he's spread out his targets and each targets snap count

Hill - 51 targets/292 snaps/5.7 snaps/target

Kelce - 42 targets/302 snaps/7.2 snaps/target

Hardman - 30 targets/230 snaps/7.7 snaps/target

Pringle - 14 targets/95 snaps/6.9 snaps/target

CEH - 10 targets/186 snaps - 65 rushes = 121 snaps/12.1 snaps/target

D. Williams - 10 targets/116 snaps - 26 rushes = 90 snaps/9 snaps/target

Robinson - 10 targets/245 snaps/24.5 snaps/target

Bell - 4 targets/97 snaps/24.3 snaps/target

Fortson - 4 targets/44 snaps/11 snaps/target

McKinnon - 3 targets/46 snaps/15.3 snaps/target

Gray - 2 targets/36 snaps/18 snaps/target

Burton - 1 target/20 snaps/20 snaps/target

Gordon - 1 target/9 snaps/9 snaps/target

Remmers - 1 target/2 snaps

Kemp - 1 target/20 snaps/20 snaps/target

The guy is a huge reason for any of our offensive inefficiencies. He limits PMs options and can't get open obviously. Say what you want about Hardman not being trusted by Mahomes, but Robinson isn't trusted or getting open.
Yeah but no one had getting another WR as a need for this past off season. The needs at WR and DE just snuck up on us!
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:09 PM 10-11-2021
How about paying near 90 million for Chris Jones to tally up some "hurries" on some absolutely pathetic offensive tackles, not knowing whether to shit or wind his watch against RPOs, and generally doing fuck all during games.

Money well spent there. Hell, I couldn't even tell the guy didn't play last night.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:11 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This gripe is really good. All true.

Maybe Andy's time is winding down. Nothing lasts forever.

Maybe a younger coach with new ideas and more energy.

Andy is old school & that’s never changing. I’m sure Patrick gets annoyed with some of his stupid decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:16 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Anyway Robinson is getting snaps because Mahomes hates Hardman, look at that body language.
He really does & he ain’t hiding it either.

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:31 AM 10-12-2021
Don't be mad your boy Sorensen is liquid shit.

Anyway Robinson is getting snaps because Mahomes hates Hardman, look at that body language.
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He really does & he ain’t hiding it either.

I really don't think that's the case whatsoever.

Mecole had 12 targets, 9 receptions, and 76 yards. He was thrown to more last night than Robinson has been all year combined. Hell Mecoles night was 4 yds and a TD away from tying Robinson's yearly production. MH had 1 target less than Tyreek and was 2nd on the team.

If Mahomes hates MH, than what do you call his feelings towards DR?
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:34 AM 10-12-2021
it's simple,

the chiefs are too 'finese'

they need to be more 'i'll eat your mom's cunt and spit it in your face'

:-)
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 01:14 AM 10-12-2021
They just need to get back to basics. I think some players are playing better than most think as well. I think Frank Clark played well last night. He gets held ALOT. I wish they would move Jones back inside with Clark and Danna on the outside
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:22 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
They just need to get back to basics. I think some players are playing better than most think as well. I think Frank Clark played well last night. He gets held ALOT. I wish they would move Jones back inside with Clark and Danna on the outside
Lol no he didn't
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:48 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
How about paying near 90 million for Chris Jones to tally up some "hurries" on some absolutely pathetic offensive tackles, not knowing whether to shit or wind his watch against RPOs, and generally doing **** all during games.

Money well spent there. Hell, I couldn't even tell the guy didn't play last night.
Shut up pussy
[Reply]
BossChief 12:06 AM 10-13-2021
Don't be mad your boy Sorensen is liquid shit.

He’s never liked Hardman.

His routes are terrible
He has difficulty with any physical corner
His hands are sus
He quits on plays
He never fights for extra yards
He’s a non interested blocker
He doesn’t keep running to let plays open up
He’s stupid
He is clueless to coverages
He often either runs the wrong route or makes the wrong sight adjustment mid route

The only thing he can be counted on fir is running fast snd having slightly above average vision with the ball in his hands.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up