More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:34 PM 05-01-2021

Creed shall be known as Awesome-O
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:43 PM 05-01-2021
I would need to see some examples to believe the op's profile where it says...

"Will give some ground early against strong bull rush"

"Doesn't generate noticeable push as a drive blocker at the point of attack"

These highlight reels say different, not to mention he's a freaking horse at 6'4 325
[Reply]
Dante84 02:46 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

These highlight reels say different, not to mention he's a freaking horse at 6'4 325
Agreed.

Thiccness is not getting bull rushed.
[Reply]
old_geezer 02:50 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I'd like for Creed's nickname to be "Thiccness." Just that. No "the."

"Look at Thiccness clearing lanes for CEH!"
"Thiccness just pancaked Aaron Donald!"

In fact, from here on out, that's the only way I'll refer to him on here.
First thought that popped into my head when I saw Creed was "Mongo like candy", and "Oh no, don't shoot him. You'll only make him mad". Mongo
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:37 PM 05-01-2021
I believe Austin Blythe was a State Champion Wrestler in Iowa as well... Two centers/guards that our stud grapplers... Love it.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:40 PM 05-01-2021
Humphrey will be starting by the end of the year. That's pretty good for a position that puts a premium on knowledge.
[Reply]
Coach 06:47 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Humphrey will be starting by the end of the year. That's pretty good for a position that puts a premium on knowledge.
I don't think so.

I think he'll be starting by the beginning of the year.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:39 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
I don't think so.

I think he'll be starting by the beginning of the year.
Very possible. Depends on if he can stay healthy and get a full workload in during Summer camps and TC.

He's a lefty and needs to work on the shotgun snap with Mahomes. If Mahomes doesn't like the spin of his snap or whatever, it might take awhile.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:42 PM 05-01-2021
Creed is a day one starter....
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:43 PM 05-01-2021
I think I have to agree
[Reply]
Coach 07:44 PM 05-01-2021
Very possible. Depends on if he can stay healthy and get a full workload in during Summer camps and TC.

He's a lefty and needs to work on the shotgun snap with Mahomes. If Mahomes doesn't like the spin of his snap or whatever, it might take awhile.
Health hasn't been a issue for Creed as he has played since his redshirt freshmen in Oklahoma. And I think there'll be some workouts being held in camps these days, whereas some rookies did not have that luxury last year.

That part about the shotgun snap is true though. Most centers are right handed, so a left handed center snapping the ball can be somewhat different than right handed centers.

But I don't anticipate the adjustment will be that long.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:59 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
First thought that popped into my head when I saw Creed was "Mongo like candy", and "Oh no, don't shoot him. You'll only make him mad". Mongo
Sorry buddy. Chris Berman has already tainted that nickname by using it on Rob Gronkowski.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:00 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I think sometimes they just make up weaknesses to have something to put in that category
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 08:13 PM 05-01-2021

In the phone call Andy asked if he's still snapping with his left and the next thing he says is "Oh I know you can do both" or something to that regard.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 08:51 PM 05-01-2021
Looks pretty good at Guard in that Senior Bowl video too.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 51
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up