ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 192
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah Eager was going in on this trade him and soren also said the defense will be worse this year. Not sure how anyone can come to that conclusion.
:-)

Idiots.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Somewhere In Baltimore Lamar Jackson just threw his phone at the wall.

And missed.
The masses love it.

Somewhere In Baltimore Lamar Jackson just threw his phone at the wall.

And missed.

— Joe Delaney Memorial Highway Project (@ClayWendler) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:08 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They have a TON of time for an extension.
Why?

If he threw a fit with Baltimore who says he won’t do it to us if we tag him?
[Reply]
-King- 02:08 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't think I called anyone dumb, but I certainly didn't think this would happen.

And he is NOT the typical Andy Reid LT, although we can see now that there is perhaps a transition underway that began before last year in which we saw some more physical players being looked at as opposed to the typical undersized/athletic Reid style guys of the past. Osemele, Alegretti types.

so it would appear that the 'type' is changing.

I mostly just didn't think The Ravens would trade him to KC, seeing as how we're their kryptonite. I would've thought they'd trade him anywhere but here.

But there you go. Veach is a gansta.
Oh you've always been cordial. I wasn't talking about you at all.

And yeah I thought getting him would be a great move, I just thought there'd be no way for the Ravens to trade him to us without us giving up the farm.

Well, we got him and IMO, we won the trade and it's not even close. Veach really is a great great GM.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM 04-23-2021
He's 24, been to two Pro Bowls, and has started 42 games.

I'll fucking take it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:09 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Really dumb move on their part. I'd love to know what other teams were offering for comparison.
It was less than what we did.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:09 PM 04-23-2021
The guy gets to finally play LT for the team his former one couldn't beat...most players that come to KC love the vibe of Veach/Reid.

Getting to protect Mahomes...doubt he'll want to leave. I'm sure he's pretty happy about it...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:09 PM 04-23-2021
It's honestly baffling how easily Veach makes keeping Mahomes happy look. Other teams seem to do shit out of spite for their franchise QBs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:09 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Maybe the strong tackle draft killed his trade value. We obviously offered the best compensation, so I’m guessing no one else was even close.
KC's offer better have been far and away the best if you're going to make this trade if you're the Ravens.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:10 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's 24, been to two Pro Bowls, and has started 42 games.

I'll ****ing take it.
Clyde's going to fucking EAT behind this line.

He might lead the league in rushing yards with ten carries a game!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:10 PM 04-23-2021
Really dumb move on their part. I'd love to know what other teams were offering for comparison.
I don't see it this way at all.

The Ravens are walking away with a bevy of picks for a guy they invested a single 3rd round pick. He performed at a Pro Bowl level for two years and refused to play right tackle, ever again. They didn't want a lockerroom distraction, so they traded him.

The Ravens and Chiefs have a good relationship due to Harbaugh working for Reid and with Veach for years on end and regardless of whether the Ravens made the trade or not, the Chiefs were always going to upgrade their left tackle position.

The Ravens roster, especially their defensive line, it aging quickly and now, they'll have two 1st rounders, two 3rd's, two 4th's and two 5ths this year to address their many needs.

While I think the Chiefs "won" the trade, the Ravens should be able to significantly upgrade their roster in this draft.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:11 PM 04-23-2021
It's honestly baffling how easily Veach makes keeping Mahomes happy look. Other teams seem to do shit out of spite for their franchise QBs.
Wait til next week. It’s a damn near gaurantee that Veach is drafting another weapon for Patrick with one of those two 2nd rd picks
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 PM 04-23-2021

Oweeeee! ��

— GLYDE (@Clydro_22) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:11 PM 04-23-2021

Based on my knowledge, this is how I project the Chiefs' offensive line:

LT: Orlando Brown Jr., Yasir Durant
LG: Joe Thuney, Andrew Wylie
C: Austin Blythe, Nick Allegretti
RG: LDT, Kyle Long
RT: Lucas Niang, Mike Remmers

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:11 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The masses love it.

Marcellus needs a Twitter account clearly.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 192
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up